ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 190
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****
KC_Connection 10:11 AM 08-28-2020
Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
[Reply]
eDave 12:19 PM 08-28-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
No worries, man. This thread should be fine if we can keep the DC critters out.
I was one of them. Sorry bro's. And you won't see me in another NBA thread again. lol
[Reply]
KurtCobain 01:06 PM 08-28-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
So we're officially back tomorrow. Please, OKC, knock the Rockets out so we don't have to watch their painfully boring brand of basketball.
That would be a great upset and one I am rooting for.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:22 PM 08-28-2020
I'm really looking forward to the inevitable showdown between the Lakers and Clippers.

If Paul George stays hot and Kawhi is Kawhi, it'll be a helluva series.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:28 PM 08-28-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
No worries, man. This thread should be fine if we can keep the DC critters out.
I contributed too but I'm interested now to see you guys breakdown the matchups. The playoffs are always kind of fun.
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:35 PM 08-28-2020
Everyone is welcome in this thread and let's just talk about the NBA and how MJ is the real GOAT. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:41 PM 08-28-2020
The Bucks are that once every 2 decades team I'd really like to see win it all. But I get the impression from what I've been reading here that even if they could make it out of the east, they're going to get swept in the finals.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:46 PM 08-28-2020
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:59 PM 08-28-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Bucks are that once every 2 decades team I'd really like to see win it all. But I get the impression from what I've been reading here that even if they could make it out of the east, they're going to get swept in the finals.
I happy to see the Raptors win their first title last year, albeit against a seriously depleted Warriors team, but a championship is a championship nonetheless.

I've been more of a Lakers fan during my time in LA but I'd like to see the Clippers win the title this year because Ballmer has been an ideal owner and that franchise has known nothing but disappointment since they moved to San Diego in 1978.

Ballmer bought the Forum and will keep it as a concert venue while building a brand new basketball arena across the street from the Ram stadium, which will make that area very special come 2028 when Los Angeles hosts the 2028 Olympics.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:17 PM 08-28-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They’re good enough to compete with whoever comes out of the West, but I don’t think they will actually win the series barring Giannis having the series of his life.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:09 PM 08-28-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
They’re good enough to compete with whoever comes out of the West, but I don’t think they will actually win the series barring Giannis having the series of his life.
Yeah I don't see it. Clippers and Lakers are loaded w talent and they can matchup w Giannis. Not saying it can't happen but it would be very tough
[Reply]
BWillie 03:14 PM 08-28-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
I'm pretty much against banning in general as long there is an ignore rule. Its just silly. I can see how you could rub ppl the wrong way, but you rarely say anything personal which I appreciate and weren't overly political. SaveKCConnection
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:22 PM 08-28-2020
Lakers still the huge favorite.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:23 PM 08-28-2020
:-) thread ban was BS
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:13 PM 08-28-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I'm pretty much against banning in general as long there is an ignore rule. Its just silly. I can see how you could rub ppl the wrong way, but you rarely say anything personal which I appreciate and weren't overly political. SaveKCConnection
Thanks but not to worry I’m still around to post my ever illuminating NBA takes.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:21 PM 08-28-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Lakers still the huge favorite.
Minus LeBitch throwing a pity party for himself.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 190
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up