ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>Home Audio recs
TambaBerry 12:07 PM 06-21-2021
So, I bought an OLED TV and now I need a recommendation on an audio system for it. Not looking to break the bank I just don't know anything about them. Like brands, I guess I need Dolby Atmos supported?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:21 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Awesome, man, thanks for the info!

I prefer the "cleaner" look as well and having a subwoofer in a Family Room is not aesthetically pleasing, so if I could get away with just a soundbar, I'd be stoked.

I recently purchased a TCL soundbar with a built-in subwoofer to match a 6 series TCL Roku 4K TV and while it's fine for our Master bedroom, I need more power and bottom end for the family room and living room than it provides.

That said, it was super easy to integrate with the TCL TV via HDMI ARC and using only one remote control was an important for my wife. It's definitely decent but not something I'd recommend for a family room or home theater.
Yeah, I bought a 65" LG OLED with Dolby Atmos so I'm looking to get something of quality that will pair well with that. It's my sports/movie area at the moment.
[Reply]
srvy 06-22-2021, 07:44 PM
This message has been deleted by srvy. Reason: pics didnt post
srvy 07:59 PM 06-22-2021
This guy posts in a HT forum I check now and then and dream. Big batman fan did all the work himself. This was in2010 he has improved it even more.

[Reply]
srvy 06-22-2021, 08:14 PM
This message has been deleted by srvy.
KCUnited 07:47 AM 06-23-2021
I have a Sonos setup in my upstairs living room. Depending on your home aesthetic, the Sonos sub can be a nice fit. I go clean/minimalist so the white look blends nicely with the wall mounted soundbar. Doesn't really look like a speaker but more of an accent piece, yet boosts the sound.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up