ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 19
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
The Lounge>The Best Slice
TimBone 04:53 PM 11-28-2021
It's a shame we don't talk about pizza very often here on Chiefsplanet Football Message Board. It's not too late to change that, though.

I want to hear where everyone had their best slice of pizza pie. What are your favorite toppings? Does pineapple belong on pizza? Do you enjoy Dave Portnoy's pizza reviews? What your favorite of the fast food pizza franchises? DO YOU PREFER CHICAGO OR NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA? I need answers, people.

One bite, everybody knows the rules.
[Reply]
TimBone 10:32 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Banh Mi sounds like Thai people's food.
Vietnamese. And they are fucking delicious. My FIL introduced me to them in San Francisco a number of years ago at a place called Saigon Sandwich. Pictured below is their roasted chicken banh mi. I prefer pork, but this one is good as well.
[Reply]
bricks 10:37 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
No one cares about your Canadian pizza you outstanding citizen
Your loss. Youíre gonna miss out buddy.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:54 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by bricks:
Your loss. Youíre gonna miss out buddy.
Youíre right because Iím never going to your piece of shit country. Have fun shoving a bottle of maple syrup up your ass
[Reply]
Fish 11:01 PM 11-28-2021


The secret is to sprinkle some mozzarella on top, maybe over some bacon bits and jalapeno slices....
[Reply]
srvy 11:06 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Vietnamese. And they are fucking delicious. My FIL introduced me to them in San Francisco a number of years ago at a place called Saigon Sandwich. Pictured below is their roasted chicken banh mi. I prefer pork, but this one is good as well.
Yum I'd devour.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:07 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:


The secret is to sprinkle some mozzarella on top, maybe over some bacon bits and jalapeno slices....
I grew up on shit processed easy food like this because both of my parents worked long hours, and totino's pizza were amongst my favorite of all the shit food.

Cheap trash, but fuck man they were delicious.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:10 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Weird since you donít even live in Waldo
It's 10 min away.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:47 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
I'm eating Little Caesars right now and it's freaking garbage.
There's a 7 minute expiration on those things.
[Reply]
BadGuy 11-29-2021, 04:48 AM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
KCUnited 06:27 AM 11-29-2021
I do like deep dish but the only time we really have it is if someone is visiting from out of town.

My current favorite is from Vito and Angelo's in Chicago, half sausage, half pepperoni.

Dat pull




[Reply]
KCUnited 06:33 AM 11-29-2021
Another favorite of mine is the Minotaur from Dante's Pizzeria in Chicago which is NY style.

Garlic sauce, Italian beef, giardiniera, peppers, provolone


[Reply]
cabletech94 08:15 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I do like deep dish but the only time we really have it is if someone is visiting from out of town.

My current favorite is from Vito and Angelo's in Chicago, half sausage, half pepperoni.

Dat pull



Mmmmmm fuck me!!! I had a wedding 20 years ago in Chicago. Love that deep dish!!!
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:11 AM 11-29-2021
Deep dish doesn't really seem like pizza. It looks more like a casserole.
[Reply]
blake5676 12:17 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Any of the other Northlanders remember Pizza Factory? It was good pie and tasted a lot like Pizza Shop. I always wondered if it was owned by a relative or former worker. They also had a garlic salad dressing like Pizza Shoppe but was white not pink.

The location I knew was in the shopping center at Parvin and N Brighton Rds. When I worked at worlds of fun we ordered it a lot.
They had a spaghetti pizza that was my favorite for years. Noodles and meatballs under the cheese. I'd pay $100 to eat a spaghetti pie from Pizza Factory just one more time. And their ranch dressing was super garlicky but amazing as well...might've been the same you're talking about?
[Reply]
bricks 12:20 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Youíre right because Iím never going to your piece of shit country. Have fun shoving a bottle of maple syrup up your ass
You know what?

**** you you mother fucker and die in fire you stupid bitch
[Reply]
JudasRising20 12:26 PM 11-29-2021
Marco's Pizza. Give me a slice of the Deluxe any day.
Leo's Pizza as someone mentioned.
North of the river are the best pizza places for me. Leo's, Marco's Pizza, Ikey's, Northern Lights, Stone Canyon.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 19
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up