ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 20
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Best Slice
TimBone 04:53 PM 11-28-2021
It's a shame we don't talk about pizza very often here on Chiefsplanet Football Message Board. It's not too late to change that, though.

I want to hear where everyone had their best slice of pizza pie. What are your favorite toppings? Does pineapple belong on pizza? Do you enjoy Dave Portnoy's pizza reviews? What your favorite of the fast food pizza franchises? DO YOU PREFER CHICAGO OR NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA? I need answers, people.

One bite, everybody knows the rules.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:09 PM 11-28-2021
I'm eating Little Caesars right now and it's freaking garbage.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:10 PM 11-28-2021
On a side note, if you're interested in how chain pizza started look up Food That Built America on the History Channel. The pizza episode is especially interesting if you're a pizza lover. Pizza Hut started by brothers in Wichita, Dominos started by brothers in Michigan.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:12 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
On a side note, if you're interested in how chain pizza started look up Food That Built America on the History Channel. The pizza episode is especially interesting if you're a pizza lover. Pizza Hut started by brothers in Wichita, Dominos started by brothers in Michigan.
Great mini series. Today they start one about toys
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:14 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Great mini series. Today they start one about toys
Already tuned in waiting.:-)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:19 PM 11-28-2021
Mackenzie River pizza company in Bozeman Montana
[Reply]
TLO 07:23 PM 11-28-2021
Casey's has some GREAT breakfast pizza
[Reply]
PHOG 07:27 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Pizza Shoppe is a luxury for me in Tulsa, Oklahoma. There just aren't a lot of options down here for pizza. At least not that I've found. I'm sure there's some little place around here that I've never tried that has amazing pizza.
This isn't too bad.

http://www.savastanospizzeria.com/
[Reply]
gblowfish 07:34 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Shakespeares is the closest to Godfathers outside of Godfathers, and all that grease on top.

How sad was existence in Kirksville that a day at the Columbia mall and a stop at Shakespeares was a 'fancy' weekend? Good motivation to mind your studies, though, with nothing else at all to do.
I knew a bunch of guys who worked at Shakespeares when I went to Mizzou. They sponsored our student rock station and sent us free pizzas on Sunday nights. They fed me when I was broke many times. Great pizza too.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:37 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I knew a bunch of guys who worked at Shakespeares when I went to Mizzou. They sponsored our student rock station and sent us free pizzas on Sunday nights. They fed me when I was broke many times. Great pizza too.
I love Shakespeare’s. There’s definitely some nostalgia involved, as I ate it often when I was in the J school. But I had it last summer when I was in Columbia and it still seemed really good to me.
[Reply]
lcarus 07:38 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by PHOG:
This isn't too bad.

http://www.savastanospizzeria.com/
A friend actually recommended that place to me not long ago. I have heard good things. I live a couple miles from there.
[Reply]
gblowfish 07:39 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
I love Shakespeare’s. There’s definitely some nostalgia involved, as I ate it often when I was in the J school. But I had it last summer when I was in Columbia and it still seemed really good to me.
You went to J School? Me too!
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:41 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
You went to J School? Me too!
30 years in newspapers, 1988-2018. First 5 as a sports writer and editor, then 25 as an editorial writer and opinion page editor.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:41 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
I'm eating Little Caesars right now and it's freaking garbage.
I can’t believe how bad it is now, when I was in High School about 20 years ago it was pretty damn good pizza. They changed it big time since then, it’s so awful.
[Reply]
scho63 07:43 PM 11-28-2021
If you've never been on the East Coast eating pizza, you don't belong in this discussion.

New York, New Jersey, Philly, Connecticut.

All incredible pizza.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:46 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
I can’t believe how bad it is now, when I was in High School about 20 years ago it was pretty damn good pizza. They changed it big time since then, it’s so awful.
Yeah, my roommate just gave me some new had leftover. I may not ever recover health wise from this.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 20
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up