ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>How Amish Communities Achieved “Herd Immunity” for Covid
BucEyedPea 01:14 PM 11-28-2021
How Amish Communities Achieved “Herd Immunity” Without Higher Death Rates, Lockdowns, Masks, Or Vaccines


IN BRIEF
The Facts:

In Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, thousands of Amish families took a different approach to COVID-19. Their outcomes are a story you probably won’t hear anywhere in mainstream media.

https://thepulse.one/2021/11/25/the-...o-have-worked/

Again, the problem is government. They DO NOT automatically KNOW what's BEST.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:46 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
https://www.aap.com.au/factcheck/no-...ther-diseases/
More about your Fake Fact Checkers.

What this thread title covers they claim as false, but the CDC refutes them.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341033
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:50 PM 11-28-2021
More on HCF's university source:


Of course, they're looking for more money for more govt bureaucracy and interference in our lives.

https://wvutoday.wvu.edu/stories/202...-public-health
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:43 PM 11-28-2021
Add that they put their faith in our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, that helps their effort.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 12:04 AM 11-29-2021
The Amish here in Indiana have been hit just as hard or harder than anyone else.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:53 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
The Amish here in Indiana have been hit just as hard or harder than anyone else.
The point isn't that you don't get it.

The point is you can't "stop the spread" of a highly contagious respiratory virus.

Johan Giesecke said before all this started that the only thing one could do is care for those who got sick. He used to run the European equivalent of the CDC and wrote a textbook on infectious disease.

Instead, we have gone along with China who claimed they did do what had never been done in history. China lied. Giesecke and the previous Western science was correct.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:00 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Using "excess deaths" is spinning, regardless of what side of what issue is being pushed.
No, no it isn't. While it doesn't make an exact point, excess deaths is still a meaningful stat, when taken in context.

See India and their roughly 4.6 million excess deaths in 2021.

Many 1st world nations are having high excess deaths in this year because they refused service to people who had treatable illness in 2020, and those poor fuckers died in 2021.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:04 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
The Amish here in Indiana have been hit just as hard or harder than anyone else.
Or harder? You don't sound very certain. So which is it?

The original article says just as hard—BUT without draconian lockdowns and mitigation efforts. IOWs same end results showing draconian mitigation efforts did not work.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:05 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
No, no it isn't. While it doesn't make an exact point, excess deaths is still a meaningful stat, when taken in context.

See India and their roughly 4.6 million excess deaths in 2021.

Many 1st world nations are having high excess deaths in this year because they refused service to people who had treatable illness in 2020, and those poor ****ers died in 2021.
I know this is going to be hard for you because you've been programmed but did you ever consider the harms of denying millions of people who subsist on a few dollars or less a day the right to work?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:09 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

The point is you can't "stop the spread" of a highly contagious respiratory virus.
This really is what this article is claiming—despite the inability here to read with comprehension or because some can't resist making a strawman argument.

I said, back in 2020, the virus is going to do what a virus does, survive by infecting the weakest people first with deaths, where it eventually mutates and weakens because it can't survive by killing off all its hosts. ( I do support protecting the weakest folks but not quarantining healthly people or everyone.)

So why are we getting dominant variants? The evidence coming in if you rely on ethical and non-corrupt experts, is leaky vaccines. So we're ending up with something akin to super bugs caused by overuse of antibioltics.

Then there's that vaccine scientist who said this also happens when you vaccinate in the middle of a pandemic. We know enough now, actually even earlier we knew, how to treat it early which would have saved more lives and would have ended this thing the way these things normally end.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:10 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
How Amish Communities Achieved “Herd Immunity” Without Higher Death Rates, Lockdowns, Masks, Or Vaccines


IN BRIEF
The Facts:
  • Amish communities of thousands in Lancaster, PA chose to not lockdown and instead went on with life in 2020.

  • Their communities were infected by COVID but death rates were not any higher than other places.

  • They lived life normally, did not wear masks and stuck to their values and culture.


In Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, thousands of Amish families took a different approach to COVID-19. Their outcomes are a story you probably won’t hear anywhere in mainstream media.

https://thepulse.one/2021/11/25/the-...o-have-worked/

Again, the problem is government. They DO NOT automatically KNOW what's BEST.
Another worthless source. Nice try. :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:11 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
This really is what this article is claiming—despite the inability here to read with comprehension or because some can't resist making a strawman argument.

I said, back in 2020, the virus is going to do what a virus does, survive by infecting the weakest people first and deaths, where it eventually mutates and weakens because it can't survive by killing off all its hosts. ( I do support protecting the weakest folks but not quarantining healthly people or everyone.)

So why are we getting dominant variants? The evidence coming in if you rely on ethical and non-corrupt experts, is leaky vaccines. So we're ending up with something akin to super bugs caused by overuse of antibioltics.

Then there's that vaccine scientist who said this also happens when you vaccinate in the middle of a pandemic.
That is a danger but so far all the variants are weaker, less deadly.

Viruses don't want to kill their host...virology 101.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:06 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
That is a danger but so far all the variants are weaker, less deadly.

Viruses don't want to kill their host...virology 101.
People still died from Delta.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:14 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
People still died from Delta.
Sure but the case fatality rate dropped....demonstrating Delta less deadly.

Which makes the "vaccines" look even worse. Virus weakening and deaths are higher.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:33 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Sure but the case fatality rate dropped....demonstrating Delta less deadly.

Which makes the "vaccines" look even worse. Virus weakening and deaths are higher.
My point.
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:37 AM 11-29-2021
The only people I trust less than the Chinese are the Amish. Splitters!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up