ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 40
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>OmIcRoN!!!1111
Taco John 03:00 AM 11-28-2021
The rollout of this NeW vArIaNt!!!! feels completely stiff and scripted. It feels like a completely poorly written screenplay. I practically expect them to try to rebrand it Covid-21 at any moment now.

This show needs new writers.





[Reply]
petegz28 10:43 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
NY is over reacting because they didn't do anything when the first wave was spreading like crazy in NY while they told people everything was fine.
Overreacting is an understatement....
[Reply]
Taco John 10:58 AM 11-28-2021
My take: The omicron "variant" or is merely ADE in the fully vaccinated getting hit with virtually any coronavirus. Vaccinated people will start to die and they will blame it on the unvaccinated.

My guess is the worst thing an unvaccinated person cando is get the vaccination. The worst thing that a vaccinated person can do it's not get their next dose of immune system by subscription.
[Reply]
Donger 11:00 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
My take: The omicron "variant" or is merely ADE in the fully vaccinated getting hit with virtually any coronavirus. Vaccinated people will start to die and they will blame it on the unvaccinated.
:-)
[Reply]
TLO 11:03 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
My take: The omicron "variant" or is merely ADE in the fully vaccinated getting hit with virtually any coronavirus. Vaccinated people will start to die and they will blame it on the unvaccinated.
Oh yeah. Definitely ADE coming out of South Africa where hardly anyone is vaccinated.

God your takes are HORRIBLE
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:18 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Oh yeah. Definitely ADE coming out of South Africa where hardly anyone is vaccinated.


South Africa or Africa as a whole? You need to ask the right questions.

Apart from the rest of Africa, S Africa is the most vaccinated on that continent. It was 35% fully vaccinated as of November. That's enough to see ADE taking place.


Originally Posted by :
God your takes are HORRIBLE
Speaking of which...
[Reply]
Taco John 11:25 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Oh yeah. Definitely ADE coming out of South Africa where hardly anyone is vaccinated.

God your takes are HORRIBLE
How stupid are you dude? Why would it HAVE to come from Africa under my scenario? So attached to the mainstream's teet that you can't even think straight. These vaccine zombies are morons.
[Reply]
Donger 11:29 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
How stupid are you dude? Why would it HAVE to come from Africa under my scenario? So attached to the mainstream's teet that you can't even think straight. These vaccine zombies are morons.
Where do you think this new variant originated, and what do you base that upon?
[Reply]
Taco John 11:30 AM 11-28-2021
There is no variant. That's the point.

My theory follows the actual science.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:31 AM 11-28-2021
Fauci says what we have known all along...

Fauci says COVID-19 will be endemic: 'We certainly are not going to eradicate it'
https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/om...avirus-variant
[Reply]
Donger 11:33 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
There is no variant. That's the point.

My theory follows the actual science.
I see. So, you dispute that this non-variant has been identified and genetically sequenced?

What actual science is that?
[Reply]
Donger 11:36 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Fauci says what we have known all along...

Fauci says COVID-19 will be endemic: 'We certainly are not going to eradicate it'
https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/om...avirus-variant
Has he ever claimed that it would be eradicated?
[Reply]
Taco John 11:38 AM 11-28-2021
I guess there's no reason for me to expect that you've done any amount of research into leaky vaccines.
[Reply]
Donger 11:41 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I guess there's no reason for me to expect that you've done any amount of research into leaky vaccines.
That's your science? Leaky vaccines?

:-)

What does that even mean? Vaccinated shed spike proteins!!
[Reply]
TLO 11:44 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
That's your science? Leaky vaccines?

:-)

What does that even mean? Vaccinated shed spike proteins!!
And they give BEP a rash
[Reply]
petegz28 11:48 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Has he ever claimed that it would be eradicated?
I'd say the underlying implication from him and even people such as you is that yes, we would push this to non-existence for all intent an purposes...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 40
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up