ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 26
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Lubbock Tx shooting. Self defense or murder?
Deberg_1990 12:01 PM 11-26-2021
Wow. Warning. Disturbing video.

**Graphic video** of Lubbock Texas shooting. Disgusting act. Another gun toting sociopath kills a man in pure cowardice. Whatever happened to fighting like a man?? pic.twitter.com/PCjGnoUByR

— Frank 💎🇺🇸 (@slam_bknyc) November 26, 2021

LUBBOCK, Texas - In the West-Texas panhandle, the "Castle Doctrine" has been put to the test after the shooting death of Chad Read on November 5.

Kyle Carruth fatally shot Read outside of the Carruth family home. #CastleDoctorine #Lubbock #Murderhttps://t.co/0H7cFGTfUx pic.twitter.com/4J541sBDNX

— Steve Oatley (Host of Wake Up America) (@steveoatley) November 26, 2021

[Reply]
stevieray 01:52 PM 11-26-2021
STOP filming and try to deescalate the situation.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:54 PM 11-26-2021
Of course the much smaller dude is a pussy. It doesn’t take long to figure out who would win that fight.

But when you’re the badass, you have to understand that the pussy might use the gun when you start grabbing for it.

The more I think about this, the more it feels like this dude played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:55 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Talk about the pussification of America.
This is just trolling. However you or anyone else thinks of the self-defense case here, no one's conduct is being guided by whether or not BryanBusby of CP thinks you're a pussy.

Your own property is where you don't have to worry about whether you look like a pussy or not. Bigger muscles don't determine how you get to enjoy your own property.
[Reply]
AustinChief 01:55 PM 11-26-2021
Talk about the pussification of America.
Yes, that's exactly what you are asking for. You want the homeowner to roll over for the other asshole?

Or are you saying they should "fight like men?" If this was at a bar or parking lot etc I would agree with you... but not on my property. After being told to leave and getting aggressive, the trespasser doesn't deserve a fair fight or really anything but a bullet at that point.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
wazu 01:56 PM 11-26-2021
I’d say self defense. That said bringing out the gun in the first place seems over the top for a domestic situation. I honestly don’t care what they decide to do with this asshole.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 01:57 PM 11-26-2021
From one of the links E6 provided

Originally Posted by :
Chad Read can be heard telling Christina Read that he was supposed to have him at 3:15 p.m. During the argument, Christina Read could be heard saying the child was not at the residence on 90th Street and that she was going to fetch him.

Christina Read can be heard telling Chad Read that she didn't abide by the court ordered deadline because she wanted to see their son.

"I don't care if you wanted to see him or not," Chad Read could be heard saying. "I get him at 3:15 p.m. If you want to see him, you see him up until 3:15. You keep trying to keep my son from me."

As Read threatened to subpoena multiple people, including Anne-Marie Carruth, Kyle Carruth emerges from the home armed with a rifle, saying, "I'm glad this is on video, I'm very glad."
JFC, if you just have the child at the residence, or tell the Dad to pick him up at the friends home (or wherever he’s at) everybody wins.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:59 PM 11-26-2021
Everybody involved is fucking stupid.

And the poor children will suffer the consequences.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:59 PM 11-26-2021
Yea I've come around pretty quick on this

The shooter most likely walks, Read had plenty of chances to leave the property and did escalate things... as we saw with Rittenhouse, when the other guy has a firearm, dont try to be a hero
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:59 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
Yes, that's exactly what you are asking for. You want the homeowner to roll over for the other asshole?

Or are you saying they should "fight like men?" If this was at a bar or parking lot etc I would agree with you... but not on my property. After being told to leave and getting aggressive, the trespasser doesn't deserve a fair fight or really anything but a bullet at that point.

The guy had a court ordered visit and had a right to be pissed. I'd be pissed too.

Just grabbing a gun and shooting over verbally resolving it like adults is the pussification of America.
[Reply]
Bwana 02:02 PM 11-26-2021
I don't know which direction this one will go, but I'm looking forward to seeing how the media tries to spin this into a "racial shooting." :-)
[Reply]
AustinChief 02:04 PM 11-26-2021
The guy had a court ordered visit and had a right to be pissed. I'd be pissed too.

Just grabbing a gun and shooting over verbally resolving it like adults is the pussification of America.
Nowhere on the court order did it give him the right to trespass. No amount of justified anger gives him the right to trespass. Once he refused to leave the property and was aggressive there was ZERO chance of "resolving it like adults." That ship had sailed.

[Reply]
Marcellus 02:08 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Everybody involved is ****ing stupid.

And the poor children will suffer the consequences.
Yup stupid bitch started the whole thing not following their agreement.

Just a mountain of stupid in this situation.

I will say this when I was in my 20's I had custody dispute with my ex over my daughter and she did some shit that given the wrong situation and I had a gun I would probably be in jail. Button pushing bitch I swear.

Amazingly enough we all get along now but there were some rough rough years. A lot of stupid for sure.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:10 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I don't know which direction this one will go, but I'm looking forward to seeing how the media tries to spin this into a "racial shooting." :-)
If Biden had a son he would like Chad Read
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:13 PM 11-26-2021
Nowhere on the court order did it give him the right to trespass. No amount of justified anger gives him the right to trespass. Once he refused to leave the property and was aggressive there was ZERO chance of "resolving it like adults." That ship had sailed.

Oh noes! Trespassing!
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 02:14 PM 11-26-2021

You keep saying this but the father was there to pick up his son. If it was after 3:15 and the kid isn’t there, then mom and boyfriend are in the wrong. They are in violation of a court order.

Again, it doesn’t excuse the fathers moronic actions, but it significantly mitigates the “he was trespassing” excuse.

Again, I think it’s manslaughter, at least. I wouldn’t even push back against the father kind of deserved it.

But it’s not self defense. The whole confrontation started because the boyfriend and mom disobeyed a court order.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 26
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up