ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 26
« First < 152122232425 26 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Lubbock Tx shooting. Self defense or murder?
Deberg_1990 12:01 PM 11-26-2021
Wow. Warning. Disturbing video.

**Graphic video** of Lubbock Texas shooting. Disgusting act. Another gun toting sociopath kills a man in pure cowardice. Whatever happened to fighting like a man?? pic.twitter.com/PCjGnoUByR

— Frank 💎🇺🇸 (@slam_bknyc) November 26, 2021

LUBBOCK, Texas - In the West-Texas panhandle, the "Castle Doctrine" has been put to the test after the shooting death of Chad Read on November 5.

Kyle Carruth fatally shot Read outside of the Carruth family home. #CastleDoctorine #Lubbock #Murderhttps://t.co/0H7cFGTfUx pic.twitter.com/4J541sBDNX

— Steve Oatley (Host of Wake Up America) (@steveoatley) November 26, 2021

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:16 PM 11-29-2021
White trash doing white trash things.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:37 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
this is not correct. I also kind of assumed this too the 1st time watching it.

But the dead guy acknowledges on film that 1) the kid isnt there and he knows it and then 2) he has already
called the police to the other location where the kid is. So it pretty much throws this theory that they are "hiding"
the kid in the house into the garbage in my eyes. It also begs the question of why the dead guy is even there in
the 1st place when he knows his kid isnt there yet. The simple answer is to start a fight.
this
[Reply]
tooge 02:23 PM 11-29-2021
Has a report come out about the caliber of the "carbine" yet? Asking because when he fires the shot into the ground or at his feet, it sounds like a very small caliber weapon.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:42 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
Has a report come out about the caliber of the "carbine" yet? Asking because when he fires the shot into the ground or at his feet, it sounds like a very small caliber weapon.
I thought a video was all you needed to determine guilt.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:49 PM 11-29-2021
MSNBC/CNN are going to tell us very soon that it was a "Callahan full-bore auto-lock, [with] a customized trigger, double cartridge thorough gauge."

Otherwise known as "a scawy AR-47 ("with a cyclic rate of 44,000 rpm," right Crazy BatShit/Shits-his-Panties?) with some black handles and stwuff on it."
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:55 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
MSNBC/CNN are going to tell us very soon that it was a "Callahan full-bore auto-lock, [with] a customized trigger, double cartridge thorough gauge."

Otherwise known as "a scawy AR-47 ("with a cyclic rate of 44,000 rpm," right Crazy BatShit/Shits-his-Panties?) with some black handles and stwuff on it."

[Reply]
tooge 03:03 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I thought a video was all you needed to determine guilt.
Pretty much. Clearly manslaughter. However, that has nothing to do with the caliber of the weapon. Hell, he could have shot him in the eye with a pellet gun and it wouldn't matter if the guy died. I was simply stating that the sound of the round, and the lack of what would be a large hole in the porch, seem to indicate it's a small caliber weapon. I was just curious.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:56 PM 11-29-2021
The shooter's ex-wife:

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:59 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
The victim's ex-wife:

You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:01 PM 11-29-2021
Pretty sure it's a .22LR. Chuffs just like one.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 05:30 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
this is not correct. I also kind of assumed this too the 1st time watching it.

But the dead guy acknowledges on film that 1) the kid isnt there and he knows it and then 2) he has already
called the police to the other location where the kid is. So it pretty much throws this theory that they are "hiding"
the kid in the house into the garbage in my eyes. It also begs the question of why the dead guy is even there in
the 1st place when he knows his kid isnt there yet. The simple answer is to start a fight.
This does change things. I argued that the castle doctrine is problematic b/c the victim presumably had an implied right to enter the property. If he knows the kid isn't there, that implied right can't apply.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 05:40 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
The victim's ex-wife:

I thought this was the shooters ex wife, the one who’s a judge?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:44 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
I thought this was the shooters ex wife, the one who’s a judge?
You are correct. My mistake.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:29 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Reasoned well-thought out responses are not welcome here. Next time try putting on your vagina hat and being as irrational and emotional as possible. Try being more like Bwillie or one of those numbnuts.
Did you miss the point where I indicated he will get away with it due to outdated laws that should not exist?

This guy definitely knows property rights, stand your ground laws or castle doctrine laws that exist in this state. To me, that is the scariest part. He KNEW he will be able to kill a man and get away with it. Thats some physcopathic shit. In my life I will make every attempt I possibly can to not kill someone unless it is last resort and I fear for my life. This guy never at any point had his life threatened. This is a sickening use of force.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:37 PM 11-29-2021
Pretty much.
That's pretty bad. Clearly, you're not for a nation of laws.

Originally Posted by :
Clearly manslaughter.
No, it will depend on the law and the facts that matter.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 26
« First < 152122232425 26 >
Up