ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Amari Cooper = The Rona
TribalElder 04:39 PM 11-19-2021

NOOOOOOO. Amari Cooper tests positive for COVID. Unvaccinated, so will miss both at Chiefs and Raiders on Thanksgiving. Terrible blow, especially against Mahomes. Just makes me sick. When you're missing both defensive ends, you'd better have all your firepower on offense. Nope.

— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) November 19, 2021

[Reply]
TribalElder 10:57 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I really think the Cowboys are the best team in the NFC when healthy. Look at these weapons

CeeDee Lamb
Amari Cooper
Michael Gallup

Dalton Schultz at TE emerging as a legit threat.

And of course the one two combo of Pollard and Elliot with Dak at QB.
Their coach Mike Mccarthy handed out anti monkey butt powder to motivate his team to beat the falcons

https://nypost.com/2021/11/16/mike-m...r-cowboys-win/

these losers are going to get wrecked
[Reply]
tredadda 10:58 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Great- when the Chiefs kick their asses- idiots will try to put an asterisk by this win as well.
That would be stupid if they did. What if he was injured instead? It's part of football.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:03 PM 11-19-2021
I really think the Cowboys are the best team in the NFC when healthy. Look at these weapons

CeeDee Lamb
Amari Cooper
Michael Gallup

Agreed. No doubt KC is not taking them lightly
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:25 AM 11-20-2021
Amari Cooper is not the difference in this game. Changes nothing
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:00 AM 11-20-2021
It allows for more versatility. Chiefs are going to have to blitz to get to Dak. Cooper is one less guy that can hurt you.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:29 AM 11-20-2021
Chiefs need to shut down the Cowboy smack

Cowboys won’t have Amari Cooper, Randy Gregory, DeMarcus Lawrence or Neville Gallimore and still gonna win pic.twitter.com/vBpdAZxrzc

— Dylan✭Wilson (@Dylan88Wilson) November 19, 2021

[Reply]
TEX 06:49 AM 11-20-2021

CeeDee Lamb
Amari Cooper
Michael Gallup

I think GB and Tampa are better. Maybe even the Rams if they get it together. Dallas is good, but they have played a pretty favorable schedule.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:25 AM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Chiefs need to shut down the Cowboy smack

That is an interesting outfit
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:28 AM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Skip is a ****. Amazing that he maintains a broadcasting job.
?

It is not amazing. His job is to spew hot takes. If people didn't engage with him on Twitter or stopped watching his show, he would be dropped. But the same people who complain about him, watch him. So he stays. He knows what he is doing. Laughing all the way to the bank. The guys who take sports talk seriously spent their careers in Rochester.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:52 AM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
I think GB and Tampa are better. Maybe even the Rams if they get it together. Dallas is good, but they have played a pretty favorable schedule.
And theyve beat the living piss out of em.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:37 AM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
?

It is not amazing. His job is to spew hot takes. If people didn't engage with him on Twitter or stopped watching his show, he would be dropped. But the same people who complain about him, watch him. So he stays. He knows what he is doing. Laughing all the way to the bank. The guys who take sports talk seriously spent their careers in Rochester.
Yep... it's why NFL Matchup (or whatever it's called now) runs overnight on a Saturday night while the turds are on all day everyday.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:02 PM 11-20-2021
Who the fuck is Neville Gallimore? If the Cowboys depended on him for victory, they were probably fucked to begin with
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:19 PM 11-20-2021
Every year the Cowboys are the most over-hyped arrogant team in the NFL...Some things never change.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 01:38 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Every year the Cowboys are the most over-hyped arrogant team in the NFL...Some things never change.
And nothing is more intolerable than Cowboys fans when they're going good. It's like with each win, they reach another level of "sports drunk"...becoming increasingly and belligerently confident and arrogant and ready to fight anyone that doesn't see them as unstoppable and inevitably overwhelming.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:48 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Who the **** is Neville Gallimore? If the Cowboys depended on him for victory, they were probably ****ed to begin with
I'm almost positive that it's Jerry Jones' butler.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up