ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>To Boost or Not To Boost, That is the Question
0372 08:34 PM 11-18-2021
Last week Fauci announced that the Covid Vaxx "Has not performed as intended and yesterday announced Hospitalizations rising among fully vaccinated in U.S. Fauci says "What we’re starting to see now is an uptick in hospitalizations among people who’ve been vaccinated but not boosted."

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...-says-rcna5907

This week the New England Journal of Medicine reports that "The Covid Vaxx Wanes after a 'Few' months."

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2114228

CNN reports You may need up to three Covid-19 vaccine doses to be considered fully vaccinated.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/17/world...-21/index.html

And now this:

‘Fully Vaccinated' Means Getting a COVID Booster,

New York City leapfrogged the feds this week in making all adults booster-eligible, while Connecticut's governor says those who were vaccinated more than six months ago should get in line now
Published November 18, 2021 • Updated on November 18, 2021 at 1:39 pm

Anyone who got a COVID-19 vaccine more than six months ago should not consider themselves fully vaccinated, Gov. Ned Lamont said Thursday as he urged Connecticut residents to get a booster shot.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/coro...-says/3409698/

"What Say You?"
[Reply]
Donger 09:49 AM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
And again 6 months later.......... And so on...... Lol keep taking it and do the world a favor!
We'll see. I'm still on the fence about getting a second booster. And, while I'm technically eligible to get it, just for fun I looked into scheduling the shot. I was told that they are prioritizing and that other eligible and high risk people are ahead of me.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:51 AM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
We'll see. I'm still on the fence about getting a second booster. And, while I'm technically eligible to get it, just for fun I looked into scheduling the shot. I was told that they are prioritizing and that other eligible and high risk people are ahead of me.
Makes sense, get rid of the weakest in the herd first. I just assumed you would have been a part of that group.
[Reply]
Donger 10:06 AM 11-22-2021
Makes sense, get rid of the weakest in the herd first. I just assumed you would have been a part of that group.
Takes look at Colorado breakthrough data:

https://covid19.colorado.gov/vaccine-breakthrough

Pats your head.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 10:33 AM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by 0372:
That is the problem with you Sheep. You don't even listen to your sheep herders.

The NEJM just reported last week that the cOVID Vaxx "Wanes after a few months. A 'few' is more than 1. They have not specified further.
its hillarious you morons call everyone else sheep but get your "news" and "information" from memes and twitter with a herd of literally sub reeruns

do you think the research and development of vaccines ended 2 years ago? As if they arent going to
make new discoveries and progress and come up with a vaccine more similar to the flu shot where you could just take it annually with your other vaccines?

I mean I know you aren't really that smart and probably dropped out of school but please just stop and actually use common sense once in a while.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:37 AM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
its hillarious you morons call everyone else sheep but get your "news" and "information" from memes and twitter with a herd of literally sub reeruns

do you think the research and development of vaccines ended 2 years ago? As if they arent going to
make new discoveries and progress and come up with a vaccine more similar to the flu shot where you could just take it annually with your other vaccines?

I mean I know you aren't really that smart and probably dropped out of school but please just stop and actually use common sense once in a while.
Oh? they are releasing a new vaccine to deal with the new strain?
[Reply]
Donger 10:41 AM 11-22-2021
Oh? they are releasing a new vaccine to deal with the new strain?
If you mean Delta, yes, Pfizer is working on one last I heard.
[Reply]
0372 10:44 AM 11-22-2021
Today's Meme:

Anthony Fauci suggests Americans will need boosters every six months: “We’ll do it" pic.twitter.com/q4uKO7DpNm

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) November 21, 2021

Co-Developer Of Pfizer Vaccine Says You Better Get Used To Getting Jabbed Every Year

https://en-volve.com/2021/11/22/co-d...ed-every-year/

A “very high” level of protection against severe illness lasts for up to nine months, the BioNTech CEO maintained. He said this level starts decreasing “from the fourth month,” however. To maintain the protection, Sahin strongly pushed for booster shots, arguing that they would not just restore levels of antibodies but would potentially help “to break … chains of infection.”

He also encouraged doctors to be “as pragmatic as possible” when it comes to greenlighting vaccination and “not to send people home unvaccinated even though they could be vaccinated without any problems.”

In the future, people might need to get booster shots once a year, the BioNTech CEO believes. He said that he expects protection from a booster shot to “last longer” than the initial immunity one acquires after getting two doses of the vaccine.

“Subsequent … vaccinations may only be needed every year – just like [with] influenza,” he said. Currently, the German Federal Center for Health Education – an agency subordinated to the Health Ministry – recommends a booster shot six months after one gets the second dose of a vaccine. It also says that “booster vaccination makes sense after a minimum interval of about four months.”

It's all been specified.

Options: Boost every year, or 6months , or every 4 months.

The NEMJ recently reported that the "cOVID Vaxx wanes after only a 'Few' Months" which simply means more than 1 month, so you may as well BOOOST every month just to be safe.

Pawnmower in line for his next Booost.

[Reply]
Pawnmower 10:49 AM 11-22-2021
I'm just gonna get flu & covid once a year.
I've been getting flu shots for like 10-15 years anyway.

could give a shit less what you do. but apparently you care what I.do.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:49 AM 11-22-2021
Faux-chi talking about the new definition of fully vaccinated:
...the number of people dying with/from COVID-19 infections is now higher than it was before the vaccination program began.

Fauci ducks, dodges and weaves around the issue by claiming the Delta variant is more dangerous than the original SARS-CoV-2 infection. However, scientists still debate whether the mRNA vaccine created the Delta variant.

Regardless, the baseline fact is that more people are presumably dying now with/from the virus -while the vaccine is in place- than were dying with/from the virus before the vaccine was introduced. Meanwhile, the Fauci, CDC, NIH solution is to vaccinate more… vaccinate harder… vaccine boosters for everyone. The political science is committed to the vaccine approach.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ed-population/

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:56 AM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
She didn't say that. Why are you worried?
True I did not, especially since I've said over the past months that's already been happening—even before boosters.

I just want to see these guys put their money where their mouths are...and wait to see what happens. Afterall these vaccines are an experiment.
Just the idea that HCF, siding with again with another commie, and Rodeo thought that, tells me they know subconsciously that can happen with these vaccines.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:22 AM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
I'm just gonna get flu & covid once a year.
I've been getting flu shots for like 10-15 years anyway.

could give a shit less what you do. but apparently you care what I.do.
XD

Accept that the people you like to make fun of called this from the start.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 02:59 PM 11-22-2021
XD

Accept that the people you like to make fun of called this from the start.
called what? you can barely read. it was "called" from the start that boosters were going to be needed. maybe this surprised some of the idiots around here...and yes I do like to make fun of them for not understanding basic info.

what is it exactly you think you "called" ?
[Reply]
0372 07:20 AM 11-23-2021
If people would just submit and follow orders, then all of this would be avoidable.

AUSTRALIA - The army is now transferring positive Covid cases and contacts in the Northern Territories to ‘Quarantine Camps’ by army truck.

So it wasn’t a conspiracy theory then.
#COVID19 #Australia pic.twitter.com/NfJzqrO1fz

— Bernie's Tweets (@BernieSpofforth) November 22, 2021

Get those Boooosters people. It would suck to have everything taken away in your life, all because you failed to comply.
[Reply]
0372 07:30 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:

'You' are the problem, and so many like you.

What grounds do you have to "Be on the fence" about getting another Boooster?"

Your role is to trust the science and comply.
[Reply]
2112 07:39 AM 11-23-2021
Saw my doctor yesterday. He told me that since I already had Covid and got vaccinated I now have super human immunity. He recommended I don’t get it and just wait and see. There’s not enough info out there right now about how vulnerable people are that had Covid first and then got vaccinated.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up