ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>To Boost or Not To Boost, That is the Question
0372 08:34 PM 11-18-2021
Last week Fauci announced that the Covid Vaxx "Has not performed as intended and yesterday announced Hospitalizations rising among fully vaccinated in U.S. Fauci says "What we’re starting to see now is an uptick in hospitalizations among people who’ve been vaccinated but not boosted."

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...-says-rcna5907

This week the New England Journal of Medicine reports that "The Covid Vaxx Wanes after a 'Few' months."

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2114228

CNN reports You may need up to three Covid-19 vaccine doses to be considered fully vaccinated.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/17/world...-21/index.html

And now this:

‘Fully Vaccinated' Means Getting a COVID Booster,

New York City leapfrogged the feds this week in making all adults booster-eligible, while Connecticut's governor says those who were vaccinated more than six months ago should get in line now
Published November 18, 2021 • Updated on November 18, 2021 at 1:39 pm

Anyone who got a COVID-19 vaccine more than six months ago should not consider themselves fully vaccinated, Gov. Ned Lamont said Thursday as he urged Connecticut residents to get a booster shot.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/coro...-says/3409698/

"What Say You?"
[Reply]
Donger 04:21 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Vaccines working so well they need to explain themselves....

Yup, loving it!

When you have to explain you are losing.

Unlike you, a reeruned old man, I know the data.

The only benefit appears to be for the very old and it is not randomized control.

So we don't know what the VE really is...could just be the same effect as the flu shots that appear to be doing something but don't change overall mortality in the real world.
Yes they do, even though the data are clear, people like are intentionally misrepresent them. And you've ignored the UK which show that the death rates/100,000 are higher among the unvaccinated in every age cohort.

Why? Because you're a lying turd.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:25 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes they do, even though the data are clear, people like are intentionally misrepresent them. And you've ignored the UK which show that the death rates/100,000 are higher among the unvaccinated in every age cohort.

Why? Because you're a lying turd.
I just addressed it and you ignored it.

Again, there are VE effects for the vaccine for very old people.

Problem is, you can't demonstrate that the vaccinated and unvaccinated were similar in other ways before the shots.

Based on the data from flu shots, we know that the VE for those are largely illusory.

Throw in the ridiculously high adverse reactions for these.

Throw in their limited window of efficiency.

Throw in that the mRNA technologies were known to be TOXIC with multiple doses.

Throw in that these are leaky and VE against infections goes negative in the UK for almost all age groups over 30.

Throw in all-cause mortality worse in vaccinated vs unvaccinated (kind of important not to die of other things besides Covid).

Throw in all of these items and anyone with a bit of sense would say we should stop the mass-vaccinations immediately.

Give older people a choice. Show them all the data.
[Reply]
Donger 05:29 PM 11-20-2021
:-)
[Reply]
0372 08:23 PM 11-20-2021
They should mandate Booosters, just to be sAFE.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:24 PM 11-20-2021
I see Donger has lost yet another round. It must be a day that ends in "y"....
[Reply]
0372 08:24 PM 11-20-2021
Obviously they did not take enough Booosters.

[Reply]
0372 08:45 PM 11-20-2021
Boooster Boris to the Rescue.

Time to get back in line for your Boooster.
[Reply]
Eureka 09:44 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by 0372:
Boooster Boris to the Rescue.

Time to get back in line for your Boooster.
Fuck that! More people are going to say NO this time. Boris should answer the question of how many boosters are needed? Maybe, forever?

Meanwhile some adult got covid and had no symptoms but they should be vaccinated for others?

This is getting to pure insanity.
[Reply]
Eureka 09:45 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by 0372:
They should mandate Booosters, just to be sAFE.

Bangladesh does not test enough. There will be an excuse/reason for the above mentioned.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:53 PM 11-20-2021
Can you really call it a "booster" when you've not really reached anything resembling immunity? Seems more like a discovery process to determine how many of these injections it will take for it to actually work as intended than an actual "boost."
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:12 AM 11-21-2021
I’ll probably get one ahead of holidays and more social stuff. Or before they finally end remote work
[Reply]
Pawnmower 12:30 AM 11-21-2021
oh cool

another thread where the same 5 fucking imbecile dipshits spray their verbal diahreah on everything

and no one learns anything

and no one changes anyone's mind

great thread
[Reply]
0372 07:05 AM 11-21-2021
Hopefully they can implement the Infant/Toddler Boooster Program quicker than the adult plan.

Dr. Fauci this week said babies and toddlers ages 6 months to 5 years could be eligible for Covid vaccines by Spring 2022.

“Hopefully within a reasonably short period of time, likely the beginning of next year in 2022, in the first quarter of 2022, it will be available to them,” Fauci told Insider.

Pfizer is currently testing the Covid vaccine in babies and toddlers.

According to ABC Tampa, Pfizer is expected to apply for FDA approval for their Covid vaccine for babies and toddlers this month.

The CDC recently approved Covid vaccines for children ages 5-11 even though kids are at virtually zero risk of dying from the China Coronavirus.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fauc...spring-2021-11

Received an e-mail from my pediatrician’s office today.
They are looking for 6 month olds to enroll in a Covid-19 vaccine trial on behalf of Meridian Clinical Research.

Just in case you thought Big Pharma evil was done…

Just wait til they come for your infants with mandates!

— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO)
November 20, 2021

Anyone in here going to hand over their babies for testing?
[Reply]
Eureka 01:07 PM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
oh cool

another thread where the same 5 ****ing imbecile dipshits spray their verbal diahreah on everything

and no one learns anything

and no one changes anyone's mind

great thread
You are correct there lol.

No one knows the long term affects of this vaccine. Atleast some of this information opens one mind to different info.

For me it's stuff like "IF you get the vaccine you won't get covid" which isn't true.

Then it leads to me thinking about statements such as "vaccines have all their side affects within the first few months" (I'm paraphrasing). Maybe, that's not true as well.

Right now it's all a learning process for everyone.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 01:12 PM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
You are correct there lol.

No one knows the long term affects of this vaccine. Atleast some of this information opens one mind to different info.

For me it's stuff like "IF you get the vaccine you won't get covid" which isn't true.

Then it leads to me thinking about statements such as "vaccines have all their side affects within the first few months" (I'm paraphrasing). Maybe, that's not true as well.

Right now it's all a learning process for everyone.

1. Who “ if you get the vaccine you won’t get covid”?

2. Is there a historical precedent for delayed onset vaccine side effects?

3. Is there a plausible physiological mechanism for delayed onset vaccine side effects?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up