ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>To Boost or Not To Boost, That is the Question
0372 08:34 PM 11-18-2021
Last week Fauci announced that the Covid Vaxx "Has not performed as intended and yesterday announced Hospitalizations rising among fully vaccinated in U.S. Fauci says "What we’re starting to see now is an uptick in hospitalizations among people who’ve been vaccinated but not boosted."

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...-says-rcna5907

This week the New England Journal of Medicine reports that "The Covid Vaxx Wanes after a 'Few' months."

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2114228

CNN reports You may need up to three Covid-19 vaccine doses to be considered fully vaccinated.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/17/world...-21/index.html

And now this:

‘Fully Vaccinated' Means Getting a COVID Booster,

New York City leapfrogged the feds this week in making all adults booster-eligible, while Connecticut's governor says those who were vaccinated more than six months ago should get in line now
Published November 18, 2021 • Updated on November 18, 2021 at 1:39 pm

Anyone who got a COVID-19 vaccine more than six months ago should not consider themselves fully vaccinated, Gov. Ned Lamont said Thursday as he urged Connecticut residents to get a booster shot.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/coro...-says/3409698/

"What Say You?"
[Reply]
Donger 01:20 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by 0372:
Wrong.

The most recent report from the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) was published week commencing 25 October.
Looking at Covid-19 deaths, it shows that currently more vaccinated than unvaccinated people are dying with the disease in England.

https://fullfact.org/health/health-g...inated-deaths/
Yes, it is wrong. Alex claims that the death RATE/100,000 is higher among the vaccinated. That is false, as you can see from my links.

Now, are the raw death numbers higher among the vaccinated? Yes, that's because the UK has so many people vaccinated. It's even in your link:

The most recent report from the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) was published week commencing 25 October. Looking at Covid-19 deaths, it shows that currently more vaccinated than unvaccinated people are dying with the disease in England.

For example, in the over 80s, there were 1,209 reported deaths in fully vaccinated people, compared to 143 deaths in unvaccinated people and 40 deaths of partially vaccinated people, in data covering the period from 23rd September to 24 October.

In other words, although the risk of death with Covid-19 is much reduced with vaccination, because so many people in the UK have been vaccinated, and uptake has been highest and provided first to the most vulnerable people, it is expected that many people who become unwell with Covid-19 will now be among those who are vaccinated.

If you compare the number of deaths in vaccinated and unvaccinated people per 100,000, the rate of death is much higher in unvaccinated people. A recent report for the Office for National Statistics found that, between 2 January and 24 September 2021, the age-adjusted risk of deaths involving Covid-19 was 32 times greater in unvaccinated people than in fully vaccinated people.

Please let me know if I can correct you on anything else, again.
[Reply]
0372 01:28 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, it is wrong. Alex claims that the death RATE/100,000 is higher among the vaccinated. That is false, as you can see from my links.

Now, are the raw death numbers higher among the vaccinated? Yes, that's because the UK has so many people vaccinated. It's even in your link:

The most recent report from the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) was published week commencing 25 October. Looking at Covid-19 deaths, it shows that currently more vaccinated than unvaccinated people are dying with the disease in England.

For example, in the over 80s, there were 1,209 reported deaths in fully vaccinated people, compared to 143 deaths in unvaccinated people and 40 deaths of partially vaccinated people, in data covering the period from 23rd September to 24 October.

In other words, although the risk of death with Covid-19 is much reduced with vaccination, because so many people in the UK have been vaccinated, and uptake has been highest and provided first to the most vulnerable people, it is expected that many people who become unwell with Covid-19 will now be among those who are vaccinated.

If you compare the number of deaths in vaccinated and unvaccinated people per 100,000, the rate of death is much higher in unvaccinated people. A recent report for the Office for National Statistics found that, between 2 January and 24 September 2021, the age-adjusted risk of deaths involving Covid-19 was 32 times greater in unvaccinated people than in fully vaccinated people.

Please let me know if I can correct you on anything else, again.

Wrong.

Those aren't Alex's stats.

From the very link you provided.

In the same document UKHSA says: “In the context of very high vaccine coverage in the population, even with a highly effective vaccine, it is expected that a large proportion of cases, hospitalisations and deaths would occur in vaccinated individuals, simply because a larger proportion of the population are vaccinated than unvaccinated and no vaccine is 100% effective”.

The UKHSA provides a creative word salad to explain away the Failure of the Vaxx.

But make no mistake, the Covid Vaxx failed to keep people safe, and more Vaxxed are dying than non-Vaxxed.
[Reply]
Donger 01:32 PM 11-20-2021
Wrong.

Those aren't Alex's stats.

From the very link you provided.

In the same document UKHSA says: “In the context of very high vaccine coverage in the population, even with a highly effective vaccine, it is expected that a large proportion of cases, hospitalisations and deaths would occur in vaccinated individuals, simply because a larger proportion of the population are vaccinated than unvaccinated and no vaccine is 100% effective”.

The UKHSA provides a creative word salad to explain away the Failure of the Vaxx.

But make no mistake, the Covid Vaxx failed to keep people safe, and more Vaxxed are dying than non-Vaxxed.
I'm not wrong at all. You are, repeatedly.

I didn't say that they were Alex's stats. I said that it was his claim. So, wrong again. The links I provided show that the death rate/100,000 in the UK are higher among the UNvaccinated in every age cohort. Did you not view the data?

And again, yes, in raw numbers more vaccinated people are dying than the unvaccinated. And even the link YOU provided explains why as per above. It's math.

You are terrible at this. Awful.
[Reply]
BDj23 01:48 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Anyone who doesnt get the booster is a loser
Oh no, a guy who pretends to be gay on the internet doesn't approve of my medical decisions. Whatever shall I do?
[Reply]
0372 01:52 PM 11-20-2021
I'm not wrong at all. You are, repeatedly.

I didn't say that they were Alex's stats. I said that it was his claim. So, wrong again. The links I provided show that the death rate/100,000 in the UK are higher among the UNvaccinated in every age cohort. Did you not view the data?

And again, yes, in raw numbers more vaccinated people are dying than the unvaccinated. And even the link YOU provided explains why as per above. It's math.

You are terrible at this. Awful.

Ridicule does not work on me.

Especially by dishonest propagandists, like yourself.

I do have to admit that I am impressed with the amount of time and energy you are willing to put into spreading misinformation.

Cloward/Piven........ Is that what you are into?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:54 PM 11-20-2021
Remember when the Pharma bros were chanting 99% of those who die were unvaccinated?!

Now that the majority dying are injected...that's to be expected.

Whiplash!
[Reply]
Donger 01:58 PM 11-20-2021
Ridicule does not work on me.

Especially by dishonest propagandists, like yourself.

I do have to admit that I am impressed with the amount of time and energy you are willing to put into spreading misinformation.

Cloward/Piven........ Is that what you are into?
I get that you're embarrassed that I've proven you (and Alex) wrong about the death rates, but that's what you get for regurgitating falsehoods, knowingly or not. I suggest looking into claims before posting them. You'll look less foolish, maybe.

And, it must sting that words from your self-provided link explain why the death numbers are higher among the UK vaccinated and why it's not an example of vaccine failure at all, eh?

:-)

Who are Cloward/Piven?
[Reply]
Donger 02:00 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Remember when the Pharma bros were chanting 99% of those who die were unvaccinated?!

Now that the majority dying are injected...that's to be expected.

Whiplash!
Oh, look who perked up! I've noticed that you're not posting the UK PHE data any longer. You used to love it.
[Reply]
0372 03:08 PM 11-20-2021
Apparently this doctor did not approve of the Covid Vaxx Booster Program either.

He may have been wrong to start with, but in the end he had more integrity than Doctor Donger.
[Reply]
Donger 03:13 PM 11-20-2021
Probably counted as a COVID-19 death instead of Massive and Sudden Deceleration Syndrome.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:54 PM 11-20-2021
Oh, look who perked up! I've noticed that you're not posting the UK PHE data any longer. You used to love it.
Things are going so well with the UK data they removed the vaxxed/unvaxxed infection graphs.

Raw data still there though.

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:03 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
My step-sis was all about the vaccine, convinced my step-mom/dad to not allow me to come over last year for Thanksgiving because I wasn't vax.
The vax didn’t even come out until late December last year. Why would she have been requiring to be vaxxed last thanksgiving?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:07 PM 11-20-2021
Sweden: Negative Excess Mortality

No lockdowns, no masks. No pandemic.

As Johan Anderberg notes, Sweden’s pandemic strategy was variously described as “deadly folly” (Guardian), “a disaster” (Time magazine) and “the world’s cautionary tale” (New York Times).

Since the end of the first wave, however, Sweden has been gradually creeping down the list of countries by official Covid death rate. As of 16th October, it was ranked 52nd – well below the European average.

Yet this actually understates how well Sweden has done. As I and others have consistently argued, number of Covid deaths per million is not the best measure of the pandemic’s impact on mortality. Far better is age-adjusted excess mortality.

Thanks to an ONS report published on Thursday, we now have age-adjusted excess mortality numbers for most of the countries in Europe, covering the entire period from January 2020 to June 2021.

As an aside, the report clearly states: “The best way of comparing the mortality impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic internationally is by looking at all-cause mortality compared with the five-year average.”

So what do the new numbers show? Sweden has had negative excess mortality. In other words, the level of mortality between January 2020 and June 2021 was lower than the five-year average. If this isn’t a vindication of Anders Tegnell’s approach, I don’t know what is.

https://dailysceptic.org/
[Reply]
Donger 04:07 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Things are going so well with the UK data they removed the vaxxed/unvaxxed infection graphs.

Raw data still there though.

It sure is. And they've added this footnote:

1 In the context of very high vaccine coverage in the population, even with a highly effective vaccine, it is expected that a large proportion of cases, hospitalisations and deaths would occur in vaccinated individuals, simply because a larger proportion of the population are vaccinated than unvaccinated and no vaccine is 100% effective. This is especially true because vaccination has been prioritised in individuals who are more susceptible or more at risk of severe disease. Individuals in risk groups may also be more at risk of hospitalisation or death due to non-COVID-19 causes, and thus may be hospitalised or die with COVID-19 rather than because of COVID-19.

What's that called again?

And Table 5, Page 20 will be ignored, of course.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:16 PM 11-20-2021
It sure is. And they've added this footnote:

1 In the context of very high vaccine coverage in the population, even with a highly effective vaccine, it is expected that a large proportion of cases, hospitalisations and deaths would occur in vaccinated individuals, simply because a larger proportion of the population are vaccinated than unvaccinated and no vaccine is 100% effective. This is especially true because vaccination has been prioritised in individuals who are more susceptible or more at risk of severe disease. Individuals in risk groups may also be more at risk of hospitalisation or death due to non-COVID-19 causes, and thus may be hospitalised or die with COVID-19 rather than because of COVID-19.

What's that called again?

And Table 5, Page 20 will be ignored, of course.
Vaccines working so well they need to explain themselves....

Yup, loving it!

When you have to explain you are losing.

Unlike you, a retarded old man, I know the data.

The only benefit appears to be for the very old and it is not randomized control.

So we don't know what the VE really is...could just be the same effect as the flu shots that appear to be doing something but don't change overall mortality in the real world.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up