ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Lawsuit list vs Biden Mandates
F150 10:20 AM 11-05-2021

11 states sue the Biden administration over private employer vaccine requirement https://t.co/bLPlU9yzXg pic.twitter.com/oKtfKiPyxP

— Forbes (@Forbes) November 5, 2021


Seems that the total pressure against this extreme overreach by the administration has to at some point lead to the mandates going away.

Having had experience with OSHA, I see this as draconian as they are extremists when enforcing any OSHA reg.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:59 PM 11-12-2021

Oof - my goodness. The 5th circuit absolutely nuked the #vaccinemandate on so many grounds - and it’s not done yet. This is a preliminary ruling. They still have to finish litigating this and that could take a long time… pic.twitter.com/tAJ249lC3M

— Philip Holloway ⚖️ ✈️ �� (@PhilHollowayEsq) November 13, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:09 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
No the mandate is all but dead now. Most of the other circuits will fall now. Mandate on Federal Workers will be next; coming this week or the next.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:11 PM 11-14-2021

Oklahoma Court Stops Private Company Vaccine Mandate.


Ascension Healthcare, Ascension Medical Group, and Ascension Medical Group St. John LLC, (collectively, “Ascension”), prohibiting Ascension from carrying out its threat to suspend on November 12, 2021 and to terminate on January 4, 2022 all employees and contractors who requested but have been denied a religious exemption from Ascension’s COVID- 19 vaccine mandate in violation of the Oklahoma Anti-Discrimination Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Americans with Disabilities Act. The Attorney General also seeks an order restraining and enjoining Ascension from taking any other adverse action against those who have sought a religious exemption until the OCRE completes its pending investigation into complaints of discrimination against Ascension. In support hereof, the Attorney General submits the following brief of arguments and authorities.

https://cdn.locals.com/documents/476...qt1aowh5gf.pdf
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:22 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

Oklahoma Court Stops Private Company Vaccine Mandate.


Ascension Healthcare, Ascension Medical Group, and Ascension Medical Group St. John LLC, (collectively, “Ascension”), prohibiting Ascension from carrying out its threat to suspend on November 12, 2021 and to terminate on January 4, 2022 all employees and contractors who requested but have been denied a religious exemption from Ascension’s COVID- 19 vaccine mandate in violation of the Oklahoma Anti-Discrimination Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Americans with Disabilities Act. The Attorney General also seeks an order restraining and enjoining Ascension from taking any other adverse action against those who have sought a religious exemption until the OCRE completes its pending investigation into complaints of discrimination against Ascension. In support hereof, the Attorney General submits the following brief of arguments and authorities.

https://cdn.locals.com/documents/476...qt1aowh5gf.pdf
Wonder how many of those that are trying to use the religious exemption take the flu vaccine. There were hundreds trying that in the Mercy health systems that had always taken the flu vaccine. They were quickly informed that they would not qualify and if they pursued any further action they would be terminated and reported to the local prosecutors for attempted fraud.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:24 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Man I was hoping for this and sort of expecting it but these days its hard to tell what anyone will do.

Good to see a court see through this obvious complete and total horseshit.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:26 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Wonder how many of those that are trying to use the religious exemption take the flu vaccine. There were hundreds trying that in the Mercy health systems that had always taken the flu vaccine. They were quickly informed that they would not qualify and if they pursued any further action they would be terminated and reported to the local prosecutors for attempted fraud.
Why would it matter since it depends on the religious reason for not taking the Covid vaccines—the first and main one being that all of the Covid-19 vaccines use aborted fetal material? As far as I know the flu vaccines don't. However, from what I've read some religious people have refused the flu vaccine for religious reasons too.

I already know about companies attempting to evaluate one's religion or stand in judgement, based on the grounds there are only two organized religions that don't believe in vaccines. Even going so far to ask if they took Tylenol claiming that used aborted fetal material. Apparently, you don't know the ins-and-outs of the law which don't require membership in a religion, or the need for a pastor, because it is broad protection—even under eeoc rules and guidelines. Even atheism is protected under the First Amendment. There's even the Religious Restoration Act. It can just be a matter of conscience. You can even diverge from your own church when it comes to vaccines. t's fascists that think as you are using here. It's illegal for someone to judge if one's beliefs in any manner. THAT violates the First Amendment. That sounds like you agree with that violation.

You can even subscribe to just one or two tenets of another faith, that rejects vaccines outright, based on an older court case to not take any vaccines.

You need to watch some law shows by Constitutional lawyers or shut your trap, instead of following companies violating the First Amendment. It doesn't make them right.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:42 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Man I was hoping for this and sort of expecting it but these days its hard to tell what anyone will do.

Good to see a court see through this obvious complete and total horseshit.
They'll just keep jacking around until it ends up in the 9th.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:00 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Why would it matter since it depends on the religious reason for not taking the Covid vaccines—the first and main one being that all of the Covid-19 vaccines use aborted fetal material? As far as I know the flu vaccines don't. However, from what I've read some religious people have refused the flu vaccine for religious reasons too.

I already know about companies attempting to evaluate one's religion or stand in judgement, based on the grounds there are only two organized religions that don't believe in vaccines. Even going so far to ask if they took Tylenol claiming that used aborted fetal material. Apparently, you don't know the ins-and-outs of the law which don't require membership in a religion, or the need for a pastor, because it is broad protection—even under eeoc rules and guidelines. Even atheism is protected under the First Amendment. There's even the Religious Restoration Act. It can just be a matter of conscience. You can even diverge from your own church when it comes to vaccines. t's fascists that think as you are using here. It's illegal for someone to judge if one's beliefs in any manner. THAT violates the First Amendment. That sounds like you agree with that violation.

You can even subscribe to just one or two tenets of another faith, that rejects vaccines outright, based on an older court case to not take any vaccines.

You need to watch some law shows by Constitutional lawyers or shut your trap, instead of following companies violating the First Amendment. It doesn't make them right.
Uh, excuse you. Why the fuck are you attacking me and telling me to shut up? I was just telling you what is going on at the hospital that I work at which is under the umbrella of Mercy hospitals.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:04 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Uh, excuse you. Why the **** are you attacking me and telling me to shut up? I was just telling you what is going on at the hospital that I work at which is under the umbrella of Mercy hospitals.
Because you were agreeing it was fraud while not knowing the ins-and-outs of the law. I know what's going on in hospitals as I've read about it. Those places are the biggest promoters of disinfo on those grounds because they want to deny the exemptions and are pushing Fauci's agenda and protocols who carries water for big pharma. Heck, some of them are refusing to treat the unvaccinated like Nazi doctors.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:05 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Because you were agreeing it was fraud while not knowing the ins-and-outs of the law. I know what's going on in hospitals as I've read about it. Those places are the biggest promoters of disinfo on those grounds because they want to deny the exemptions and are pushing Fauci's agenda and protocols who carries water for big pharma. Heck, some of them are refusing to treat the unvaccinated like Nazi doctors.
Where did I say that I agreed with these situations?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:05 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
They'll just keep jacking around until it ends up in the 9th.
Actually, per the lawyer I watch, what the 5th circuit did was to pave the way for most of the other circuits to follow in the same manner. Should Biden go to the SC, he thinks they are doomed, because the courts have struck down OSHA doing similar things in the past.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:06 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Where did I say that I agreed with these situations?
You don't have to use those exact words, your post heavily implied it or you wouldn't have posted that nonsense. If you didn't, then your post was open-ended enough to be take more than one way. It's not like you were criticizing those places for their moves.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:14 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You don't have to use those exact words, your post heavily implied it or you wouldn't have posted that nonsense. If you didn't, then your post was open-ended enough to be taken more than one way. It's not like you were criticizing those places for their moves.
You are jumping to the wrong conclusions. I tried to just provide that information and not be influencing either way because it generally does no good.
I think this is all a shame. I don't think people should be forced to do anything. I also do not agree with all the stuff that is going on with trying to force people to get electric cars and be green.
I have been vaccinated as I have health concerns. I work at a hospital and am exposed fairly regularly. It is what I wanted to do. My Director has not been vaccinated. I may now lose a great boss because of this bullshit. I am not happy about it. My opinion being voiced on a message board doesn't gain a damn thing and neither does anyone else's.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:17 PM 11-14-2021
Okay then.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:36 PM 11-14-2021
ChiefRoundup, if you want to help your boss, tell her about this place:

https://locals.com/feed

Sign under the community for VivaBarnes law. For one month $5 then she can cancel but he's a Constitutional Criminal Defense lawyer who has taken high profile cases in the past. Robert Barnes has been answering questions about religious exemptions and mandates, based on the laws including the Religious Restoration Act. It includes sample letters when you can use and customize. People have reported theirs has been accepted, others haven't where he says they're entitled to sue. I've heard the same said on some other sites by lawyers too. But this is loaded with information.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up