ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Rand Paul to Fauci "You're trying to cover your ass"
Titty Meat 09:42 PM 11-04-2021
https://youtu.be/O1OIux90F10
[Reply]
petegz28 02:11 PM 11-29-2021
Welcome to Cult Fauci...

Originally Posted by :
He further claimed “if you’re attacking me, you’re really attacking science,” adding “I mean, everybody knows that.”

[Reply]
petegz28 02:11 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Sure, we can start with the first one. You said that Fauci claims that he is science. That's false. As you just showed, he said that represents science. And he does.

Next?
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Welcome to Cult Fauci...
Uh huh......

Originally Posted by :
He further claimed “if you’re attacking me, you’re really attacking science,” adding “I mean, everybody knows that.”

[Reply]
Donger 02:13 PM 11-29-2021
Uh huh......
Pete, I'd think that you'd have figured out by now that you have a tendency of making a complete ass out of yourself, especially when you're worked up.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:16 PM 11-29-2021
Pete, I'd think that you'd have figured out by now that you have a tendency of making a complete ass out of yourself, especially when you're worked up.
It's not my fault you can't accept the fact he said wha the said...

Here is some humor for you...

[Reply]
Donger 02:21 PM 11-29-2021
It's not my fault you can't accept the fact he said wha the said...

Here is some humor for you...

Yes, he said that he represents science, not that he is science. And both Trump and Biden chose to keep him on representing the science.

Want to do the others?
[Reply]
petegz28 02:24 PM 11-29-2021
Yes, he said that he represents science, not that he is science. And both Trump and Biden chose to keep him on representing the science.

Want to do the others?
Actually he said both, as I have shown. And as I have asked, when did "science" make him its sole representative?

He doesn't represent "science". He represents his scientific opinion and nothing more.

And when you say, to attack me is to attack science, you are indeed saying you are science.

[Reply]
Donger 02:28 PM 11-29-2021
Actually he said both, as I have showen. And as I have asked, when did "science" make its sole representative?

He doesn't represent "science". He represents his scientific opinion and nothing more.

And when you say, to attack me is to attack science, you are indeed saying you are science.

No, he didn't and no you haven't. You said that Fauci claimed that he was science. You kindly provided the text showing he didn't claim that. He said that he represents science. He did not say that he was/is the sole representative.

Calm down and stop making a fool of yourself. Or not.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:32 PM 11-29-2021
No, he didn't and no you haven't. You said that Fauci claimed that he was science. You kindly provided the text showing he didn't claim that. He said that he represents science. He did not say that he was/is the sole representative.

Calm down and stop making a fool of yourself. Or not.
Sure...sure....Donger

You are high up in Cult Fauci, I see.......my condolences.
[Reply]
Donger 02:33 PM 11-29-2021
Sure...sure....Donger

Cult? You're the one making things up, Pete.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:34 PM 11-29-2021
Cult? You're the one making things up, Pete.
Can I just call you Tom Cruise?
[Reply]
Donger 02:38 PM 11-29-2021
Can I just call you Tom Cruise?
Sure go ahead. Why change your spot on accuracy and precision now, eh?
[Reply]
Lprechaun 03:29 PM 11-29-2021
Sure...sure....Donger

I dont see how anyone can believe a thing Faucci says and yet you can always count on Donger to be the voice of pure unadulterated stupidity.
[Reply]
Donger 03:32 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
I dont see how anyone can believe a thing Faucci says and yet you can always count on Donger to be the voice of pure unadulterated stupidity.
Why don't you believe a thing Fauci says?
[Reply]
petegz28 03:33 PM 11-29-2021
Why don't you believe a thing Fauci says?
What day is it?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:35 PM 11-29-2021
What day is it?
Fauci says it's Friday, so Donger says....it's Friday
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up