ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Rand Paul to Fauci "You're trying to cover your ass"
Titty Meat 09:42 PM 11-04-2021
https://youtu.be/O1OIux90F10
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:41 AM 11-05-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Yes playing devils advocate is considered trolling, seriously try harder!
I'm not playing devil's advocate, I actually think Rand Paul is a grandstanding wimp.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:41 AM 11-05-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I'm not playing devil's advocate, I actually think Rand Paul is a grandstanding wimp.
So like every politician then? Or just him?
[Reply]
Donger 09:44 AM 11-05-2021
And it's terrible. Even in that video, he acknowledges that he doesn't know where the virus originated and yet tries to shame Fauci for not taking any responsibility for the current pandemic. It's stupid. But, "Yeah!! Get 'em!"

:-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:53 AM 11-05-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
So like every politician then? Or just him?
Like most politicians, but Paul is the one who's relevant to this topic.
[Reply]
FAX 10:00 AM 11-05-2021
"I don't cover my ass. I double mask my ass!"

"And, if you're between the ages of 1 and 110, so should you!"

FAX (On behalf of Fauxci.)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:13 PM 11-28-2021

Lawmakers like Sens. Rand Paul and Ted Cruz have called for Dr. Fauci to step down and be prosecuted over the course of COVID-19. Fauci scoffs at such threats, calling it "noise."

"They're really criticizing science because I represent science. That's dangerous." pic.twitter.com/zLzceD2DHe

— Face The Nation (@FaceTheNation) November 28, 2021

[Reply]
Bump 11:05 PM 11-28-2021
there's the magic word they like using, especially now that they see how easy it is if you instill fear, dangerous.

It's dangerous!

It implies you should be fearful and do whatever they say and they fall for it hook line and sinker.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:17 PM 11-28-2021
I went to Target tonight with my wife and I didn't wear a mask. it was glorious looking at the wide eyes of every pussified beta (uck in that place with a diaper on their face. The best was the meme of a guy with a double mask. His incredulous double take was priceless.
[Reply]
Donger 09:00 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I went to Target tonight with my wife and I didn't wear a mask. it was glorious looking at the wide eyes of every pussified beta (uck in that place with a diaper on their face. The best was the meme of a guy with a double mask. His incredulous double take was priceless.
OMG, you are such an alpha male! I gots the goosebumps!

Oh, and filter evasion, reported.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:13 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:

[Reply]
petegz28 09:17 AM 11-29-2021
so Fauci claims "Science" has annointed him to be its represetative while at the same time claiming attacks on him are to distract from Jan 6th.....

Un ****ing real this guy. He really needs to keep his mouth shut.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...g_science.html
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:44 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
You're no alpha, you're a bundle of sticks who's obsessed with pedophilia. I haven't worn a mask since May. It's not something to be bragged about. Looking down on people who choose to wear a mask makes you a little bitch.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:33 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:

Donger finally got a chubby!
[Reply]
Al Czervik 10:45 AM 11-29-2021
You're no alpha, you're a bundle of sticks who's obsessed with pedophilia. I haven't worn a mask since May. It's not something to be bragged about. Looking down on people who choose to wear a mask makes you a little bitch.
https://divinedrops.org/blogs/news/6...up-this-winter

You are welcome
[Reply]
petegz28 10:46 AM 11-29-2021

[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up