ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>U.S. AG Instructs FBI to Investigate Parents Who Challenge School Boards
BucEyedPea 06:42 AM 10-05-2021
Full title, that would not fit:
U.S. Attorney General Instructs FBI to Begin Investigating Parents Who Challenge School Board Policy and Decisions

With zero specific citations to support the claimed threats, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland has now instructed the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI, aka political state police) to target and investigate any parents who challenge local school board policies. [DOJ Announcement Here]] The objective appears to be an overt threat to intimidate parents who are actively engaged in their child’s school education.

On behalf of militant teachers unions, the Biden regime does not want school policy (COVID) or indoctrination lesson-plans (Critical Race Theory) to be challenged. To execute their objective the intensely political FBI has now been activated against parents in all 50 states. [Targeting Memo Link]

The goal is to label dissident parents, non-conforming free range citizens, as “Domestic Terrorists.” The FBI will use the assembly of Big Tech social monitors to identify the targets for investigation. If parents do not want to see their child forced to wear a mask or have a needle injected into their arm while being told their skin color makes them less worthy of life, that person will become a target of the federal police.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...and-decisions/

Notice how they embellish upset or angry parents as "violent" while antifa and BLM are considered peaceful protestors. We sure dodged a bullet with Garland not being put on the SC. This guy is a fascist political operative. The Democrats are fascists and we don't really have an opposition party to them.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:11 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yeah..because Germany immediately started using gas chambers...there absolutely weren't any methodical propaganda techniques to prime the environment leading up to it.

You only know word the Bolsheviks in a superficial manner...because it's mentioned on this forum. You have no idea what it was or how is was intentionally politically manufactured and why.

People talk about the "Holocaust" (burnt offering...offering to what exactly) as the pinnacle of genocide...it's not even remotely close to what happened with the Bolsheviks.

History has deliberately suppressed one and glorified another.

It is some mighty fine mental engineering by the KM Black Occult...they are the undisputed maters of disguise, despotism and inversion. They are the invisible hands behind Communism and Lenin/Marx.
Exactly! :-)

Death by Government Statistics
http://hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE1.HTM

DEKA-MEGAMURDERERS

61,911,000 Murdered: The Soviet Gulag State

35,236,000 Murdered: The Communist Chinese Ant Hill

20,946,000 Murdered: The Nazi Genocide State

2,035,000 Murdered: The Khmer Rouge

1,072,000 Murdered: Tito's Slaughterhouse

1,663,000 Murdered? Orwellian North Korea

Now total up all those communist statistics and what do you get compared to the Nazis?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:18 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Hate to explain this to you but these "invited people" paid for the building and pay the salaries of the people they are in disagreement with. You might want to check how things work.
VaginaDoug is all triggered! Awesome! His face must be beet red and his blood pressure has gone through the roof.

Yeah, it's intentional lying to post some news from a conservative site that links to primary documents ( where the words are underlined ). Barf!

When you see these reports through the lens of how the FBI set-up the Trump supporters on Jan 6th, held them without bail, had some guards beat them, teh censorship, deplatforming, taking away bank accounts and being denied by pay processors, and what Napolitano said about Constitutionalists you can't help but think this is true because it's all in the same vein—fascism.

Can't make it up!
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:28 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
VaginaDoug is all triggered! Awesome! His face must be beet red and his blood pressure has gone through the roof.

Yeah, it's intentional lying to post some news from a conservative site that links to primary documents ( where the words are underlined ). Barf!

When you see these reports through the lens of how the FBI set-up the Trump supporters on Jan 6th, held them without bail, had some guards beat them, teh censorship, deplatforming, taking away bank accounts and being denied by pay processors, and what Napolitano said about Constitutionalists you can't help but think this is true because it's all in the same vein—fascism.

Can't make it up!
Why do you hate America?

Has America really been that horrible to you? Really?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:28 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Moar neg reps moronic twat
I get to say what I think of that post and that's what that button is for. If you don't like it, don't be an asshole. Remember, you started it—not me.

And crying about rep is bad form. It's what sissies do. Po' widdle baby. And I'm not done with ya' either.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:30 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I get to say what I think of that post and that's what that button is for. If you don't like it, don't be an asshole. Remember, you started it—not me.

And crying about rep is bad form. It's what sissies do.
^America-hating communist shill^
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:35 PM 10-05-2021
To my po' widdle Titty:

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:48 PM 10-05-2021
For GinaDoug's Hissy Fit! :-)
Attached: GinaDoug.gif (13.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 05:00 PM 10-05-2021
Color me shocked that cosmo is defending this shit.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:05 PM 10-05-2021

[Reply]
Bump 05:44 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
The statement says "harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence against school administrators."

This gets turned into "parents who challenge school boards" by BEP and her nutjob source.

You people are simply shameless lying scumbags.
and we've seen how the left likes to redefine everything. Challenging is violence in their minds, including yours. Even silence is considered violence with your type.

Imagine trying to defend sending the FBI after parents in school board meetings. At this point it's safe to assume that you only care about your party gaining total and complete power over the people.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:59 PM 10-05-2021
Commies and fascists think children belong to the state.

[Reply]
Halfcan 06:03 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
ANTIFA and BLM can run free but God forbid good people protest critical race theory in their children's school.
:-)

The Commie Dems don't care about true Freedom of Speech. They are a cancer on this country.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:07 PM 10-05-2021
So far I've only seen one guy get physical and the local cops easily took care of him. Using the FBI is over the top.

[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:17 PM 10-05-2021
Grassley and McConnell should be cut into Mt. Rushmore for not letting this lunatic AG onto the SC.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 06:53 PM 10-05-2021
Remember when Garland was sold as a moderate under Obama?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up