ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 14
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>U.S. AG Instructs FBI to Investigate Parents Who Challenge School Boards
BucEyedPea 06:42 AM 10-05-2021
Full title, that would not fit:
U.S. Attorney General Instructs FBI to Begin Investigating Parents Who Challenge School Board Policy and Decisions

With zero specific citations to support the claimed threats, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland has now instructed the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI, aka political state police) to target and investigate any parents who challenge local school board policies. [DOJ Announcement Here]] The objective appears to be an overt threat to intimidate parents who are actively engaged in their child’s school education.

On behalf of militant teachers unions, the Biden regime does not want school policy (COVID) or indoctrination lesson-plans (Critical Race Theory) to be challenged. To execute their objective the intensely political FBI has now been activated against parents in all 50 states. [Targeting Memo Link]

The goal is to label dissident parents, non-conforming free range citizens, as “Domestic Terrorists.” The FBI will use the assembly of Big Tech social monitors to identify the targets for investigation. If parents do not want to see their child forced to wear a mask or have a needle injected into their arm while being told their skin color makes them less worthy of life, that person will become a target of the federal police.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...and-decisions/

Notice how they embellish upset or angry parents as "violent" while antifa and BLM are considered peaceful protestors. We sure dodged a bullet with Garland not being put on the SC. This guy is a fascist political operative. The Democrats are fascists and we don't really have an opposition party to them.
[Reply]
banyon 01:35 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Oh, right, anyone criticizing the government is "predisposed" to terrorist inclinations.
Did you not read what I posted from the 2nd circuit opinion? It was a little more than "criticizing the government".
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:40 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Did you not read what I posted from the 2nd circuit opinion? It was a little more than "criticizing the government".
It's not entrapment if you're "predisposed" to criminal behavior. Got it.

Totally not a wildly subjective decision that doesn't at all factor in whether or not a person deemed to be "predisposed" to criminal activities has the capability to actually do anything of materiality prior the attracting the notice of a government-planted collaborator.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:41 PM 10-05-2021
FBIDS
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:42 PM 10-05-2021
OP is a lying cunt
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:51 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
OP is a lying ****
This poster is a fascist pig.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:56 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by SFfan79:
I can't believe that there are people actually defending this. Un****ingbelievable.
Closet fascists are coming out now. We're seeing who they are.

Google just pulled all the advertising income, which was substantial, of the mostly widely-read Libertarian site on the internet.
"For for telling the truth about vaccines, elections, population control, the great reset etc. (or as they put it, spreading “misinformation”)."
Otherwise called, information that challenges the govt narratives.

There will be more of this coming undoubtedly. New conservatives sites, podcasts, video hosting sites have been popping-up in droves speaking truth to power. No doubt the Biden admin, and possibly other Demo-Bolsheviks, leaned on Google to do this. Warren tried to get Amazon to ban certain books and Klobachur, the so-called moderate :cough: has told FB to delete certain information she didn't agree with.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:01 PM 10-05-2021
Oh and remember what Napolitano said during the Obama admin: Constitutionalists and Ron Paul supporters were "terrorists" too.
So this move doesn't surprise me now that even the Communist Party USA website says they no longer need to run their own candidates because the Democrat party was implementing their agenda.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:01 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Google just pulled all the advertising income, which was substantial, of the mostly widely-read Libertarian site on the internet.
Lewrockwell.com? I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to be associated with that dog shit site either.
[Reply]
banyon 02:08 PM 10-05-2021
It's not entrapment if you're "predisposed" to criminal behavior. Got it.
You got it? Good, because that's the law of entrapment everywhere, and it has been for decades.

Totally not a wildly subjective decision that doesn't at all factor in whether or not a person deemed to be "predisposed" to criminal activities has the capability to actually do anything of materiality prior the attracting the notice of a government-planted collaborator.
So, you do want this jihadist guy who said, unprompted, that he'd like to meet with serious Jihadist groups and wanted to be involved in blowing up a synagogue back out on the streets? Is that right?
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:10 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by SFfan79:
I can't believe that there are people actually defending this. Un****ingbelievable.
I can....
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:22 PM 10-05-2021
No difference. I know i personally gassed a bunch of Jewish people last week.
Yeah..because Germany immediately started using gas chambers...there absolutely weren't any methodical propaganda techniques to prime the environment leading up to it.

You only know the word Bolsheviks in a superficial manner...because it's mentioned on this forum. You have no idea what it was or how is was intentionally politically manufactured and why.

People talk about the "Holocaust" (burnt offering...offering to what exactly) as the pinnacle of genocide...it's not even remotely close to what happened with the Bolsheviks.

History has deliberately suppressed one and glorified another.

It is some mighty fine mental engineering by the KM Black Occult...they are the undisputed maters of disguise, despotism and inversion. They are the invisible hands behind Communism and Lenin/Marx.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:31 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
How do you know its mostly fictional?

You're only assuming its meant for online threats

This is clearly meant to have a chilling effect on parents protesting CRT, making them think twice before attending a board meeting and voicing their resistance
Again, how do you know its "mostly fictional", counselor?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:34 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
This poster is a fascist pig.
Moar neg reps moronic twat
[Reply]
banyon 02:47 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yeah..because Germany immediately started using gas chambers...there absolutely weren't any methodical propaganda techniques to prime the environment leading up to it.

You only know word the Bolsheviks in a superficial manner...because it's mentioned on this forum. You have no idea what it was or how is was intentionally politically manufactured and why.

People talk about the "Holocaust" (burnt offering...offering to what exactly) as the pinnacle of genocide...it's not even remotely close to what happened with the Bolsheviks.

History has deliberately suppressed one and glorified another.

It is some mighty fine mental engineering by the KM Black Occult...they are the undisputed maters of disguise, despotism and inversion. They are the invisible hands behind Communism and Lenin/Marx.
I'm sorry, I meant I did a Beer Hall Putsch last week.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:52 PM 10-05-2021
I'm sorry, I meant I did a Beer Hall Putsch last week.
You ****ed up...everyone knows the Reichstag fire technique is more effective in tricking the public.

It's being used everyday...set them up...and knock them down.

A few agents planted here and there...pretty easy to create a false narrative when you own the media and are allowed censorship.

You know, something like orchestrating a fake kidnapping plot...they should try it. It might work...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 14
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up