ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>U.S. AG Instructs FBI to Investigate Parents Who Challenge School Boards
BucEyedPea 06:42 AM 10-05-2021
Full title, that would not fit:
U.S. Attorney General Instructs FBI to Begin Investigating Parents Who Challenge School Board Policy and Decisions

With zero specific citations to support the claimed threats, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland has now instructed the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI, aka political state police) to target and investigate any parents who challenge local school board policies. [DOJ Announcement Here]] The objective appears to be an overt threat to intimidate parents who are actively engaged in their child’s school education.

On behalf of militant teachers unions, the Biden regime does not want school policy (COVID) or indoctrination lesson-plans (Critical Race Theory) to be challenged. To execute their objective the intensely political FBI has now been activated against parents in all 50 states. [Targeting Memo Link]

The goal is to label dissident parents, non-conforming free range citizens, as “Domestic Terrorists.” The FBI will use the assembly of Big Tech social monitors to identify the targets for investigation. If parents do not want to see their child forced to wear a mask or have a needle injected into their arm while being told their skin color makes them less worthy of life, that person will become a target of the federal police.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...and-decisions/

Notice how they embellish upset or angry parents as "violent" while antifa and BLM are considered peaceful protestors. We sure dodged a bullet with Garland not being put on the SC. This guy is a fascist political operative. The Democrats are fascists and we don't really have an opposition party to them.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:25 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
would you agree that "harassment and intimidation" are pretty vague. "If you don't stop doing what you are doing I will work to vote you out!" can be seen as harrassing and intimidation, but is also very legitimate and legal.
No, that's not harassment or intimidation.

Speaking at a school board meeting, which the public is INVITED to do, and stating your disagreement with policy, and stating that you intend to exercise your vote consistent with your opinion, is not harassment, and would never be looked at by anyone as harassment, unless you want to consider the opinions of nutcases like BEP, who claim that they are considered to be that by the FBI.

She is a lying sack of shit.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:27 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
^ communist defender ^
^Unabashed liar^
[Reply]
petegz28 11:30 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
No, that's not harassment or intimidation.

Speaking at a school board meeting, which the public is INVITED to do, and stating your disagreement with policy, and stating that you intend to exercise your vote consistent with your opinion, is not harassment, and would never be looked at by anyone as harassment, unless you want to consider the opinions of nutcases like BEP, who claim that they are considered to be that by the FBI.

She is a lying sack of shit.
Hate to explain this to you but these "invited people" paid for the building and pay the salaries of the people they are in disagreement with. You might want to check how things work.
[Reply]
banyon 11:37 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Hate to explain this to you but these "invited people" paid for the building and pay the salaries of the people they are in disagreement with. You might want to check how things work.
Nothing in his post was inconsistent with that.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:38 AM 10-05-2021
No shit. Really Pete? Are you sure?

My Point: THE REASON YOU HAVE SCHOOL BOARD MEETINGS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, AND HAVE MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC THERE TO VOICE THEIR OPINIONS, IS SO THAT PUBLIC OPINION, WHICH IS PROBABLY MORE OFTEN NEGATIVE THAT POSITIVE, CAN BE HEARD.

ERGO, THE FBI ISN'T GOING TO INVESTIGATE PEOPLE FOR DOING WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING AT SCHOOL BOARD MEETINGS.

This is all done in public. You know, in front of cameras? Recordings?

"Hey Mr. School Board President, I think CRT is just plane wrong, has no place in our schools, and unless it is banned, I plan to vote for your opposition next time around."

You think the FBI is going to investigate THAT? Seriously? If so, you belong in the same nuthouse as BEP.
[Reply]
petegz28 12:33 PM 10-05-2021
No shit. Really Pete? Are you sure?

My Point: THE REASON YOU HAVE SCHOOL BOARD MEETINGS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, AND HAVE MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC THERE TO VOICE THEIR OPINIONS, IS SO THAT PUBLIC OPINION, WHICH IS PROBABLY MORE OFTEN NEGATIVE THAT POSITIVE, CAN BE HEARD.

ERGO, THE FBI ISN'T GOING TO INVESTIGATE PEOPLE FOR DOING WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING AT SCHOOL BOARD MEETINGS.

This is all done in public. You know, in front of cameras? Recordings?

"Hey Mr. School Board President, I think CRT is just plane wrong, has no place in our schools, and unless it is banned, I plan to vote for your opposition next time around."

You think the FBI is going to investigate THAT? Seriously? If so, you belong in the same nuthouse as BEP.
This the same FBI that did a 3 years investigation on Trump and Russia knowing the whole time it was fake?
[Reply]
SFfan79 12:51 PM 10-05-2021
I can't believe that there are people actually defending this. Unfuckingbelievable.
[Reply]
banyon 01:00 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by SFfan79:
I can't believe that there are people actually defending this. Unfuckingbelievable.
Well, if you understand it's mostly fictional, then there's not much to defend.
[Reply]
Shields68 01:04 PM 10-05-2021
This the same FBI that did a 3 years investigation on Trump and Russia knowing the whole time it was fake?
Leading to a report that fails to mention any evidence of it being tied to Hillary campaign and trying to make it sound legitimate.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:09 PM 10-05-2021

Intimidation and harassment.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:16 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Well, if you understand it's mostly fictional, then there's not much to defend.
How do you know its mostly fictional?

You're only assuming its meant for online threats

This is clearly meant to have a chilling effect on parents protesting CRT, making them think twice before attending a board meeting and voicing their resistance
[Reply]
banyon 01:22 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Intimidation and harassment.
Did you decide if you wanted that Jihadist back out on the street or not?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:25 PM 10-05-2021
1. I don't know what the FBI knew. Do you?

2. What does that have to do with investigating John Q Citizen for criticizing CRT at a school board meeting?

3. How many agents are the FBI putting on this Herculean task of investigating every member of the public who speaks up at a school board meeting? So what are they doing, expanding the FBI a hundred fold to accomplish this task?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:27 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Did you decide if you wanted that Jihadist back out on the street or not?
Oh, right, anyone criticizing the government is "predisposed" to terrorist inclinations.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:27 PM 10-05-2021
not good, goys.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up