ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>U.S. AG Instructs FBI to Investigate Parents Who Challenge School Boards
BucEyedPea 06:42 AM 10-05-2021
Full title, that would not fit:
U.S. Attorney General Instructs FBI to Begin Investigating Parents Who Challenge School Board Policy and Decisions

With zero specific citations to support the claimed threats, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland has now instructed the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI, aka political state police) to target and investigate any parents who challenge local school board policies. [DOJ Announcement Here]] The objective appears to be an overt threat to intimidate parents who are actively engaged in their child’s school education.

On behalf of militant teachers unions, the Biden regime does not want school policy (COVID) or indoctrination lesson-plans (Critical Race Theory) to be challenged. To execute their objective the intensely political FBI has now been activated against parents in all 50 states. [Targeting Memo Link]

The goal is to label dissident parents, non-conforming free range citizens, as “Domestic Terrorists.” The FBI will use the assembly of Big Tech social monitors to identify the targets for investigation. If parents do not want to see their child forced to wear a mask or have a needle injected into their arm while being told their skin color makes them less worthy of life, that person will become a target of the federal police.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...and-decisions/

Notice how they embellish upset or angry parents as "violent" while antifa and BLM are considered peaceful protestors. We sure dodged a bullet with Garland not being put on the SC. This guy is a fascist political operative. The Democrats are fascists and we don't really have an opposition party to them.
[Reply]
Pennywise 07:12 AM 10-05-2021

The Biden administration is rapidly repurposing federal law enforcement to target political opposition.

They want to reclassify dissent as "disinformation" and "domestic terrorism," justifying an unprecedented intervention, both directly and in partnership with tech companies.

— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) October 4, 2021

Yep. Any dissent will be classified as domestic terrorism. How much farther are they going to push good people?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:14 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Yep. Any dissent will be classified as domestic terrorism. How much farther are they going to push good people?
I'm old enough to remember when dissent was the height, nay the apex of patriotism.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:25 AM 10-05-2021
The statement says "harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence against school administrators."

This gets turned into "parents who challenge school boards" by BEP and her nutjob source.

You people are simply shameless lying scumbags.
[Reply]
morphius 07:31 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
The statement says "harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence against school administrators."

This gets turned into "parents who challenge school boards" by BEP and her nutjob source.

would you agree that "harassment and intimidation" are pretty vague. "If you don't stop doing what you are doing I will work to vote you out!" can be seen as harrassing and intimidation, but is also very legitimate and legal.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:35 AM 10-05-2021
During public meetings on Covid, politicians considered simply talking to them or disagreement outside as "harassment".

This is Nixonian on Bidens part.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:36 AM 10-05-2021
Thank god I live in Texas,

LETS GO BRANDON!

Also,

Thank god the cunt isn't on SCOTUS.
[Reply]
Pennywise 07:39 AM 10-05-2021

:-) you scummy Marxist.
[Reply]
Pennywise 07:40 AM 10-05-2021
ANTIFA and BLM can run free but God forbid good people protest critical race theory in their children's school.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:41 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
would you agree that "harassment and intimidation" are pretty vague. "If you don't stop doing what you are doing I will work to vote you out!" can be seen as harrassing and intimidation, but is also very legitimate and legal.
Here's what cosmos ignored in the first posted story:

Originally Posted by :
With zero specific citations to support the claimed threats...

Looks to me like someone is coloring the matter to paint it in a false light.

Meanwhile BLM/antifa can harass people sitting at a sidewalk cafe, take kayaks to Manchin's boat houseto scream at him on the infrastructure bill, illegals can follow Sinema into a public ladies room and scream at her outside her stall, show up at a conservative journalist's home, and nudge his front door open while the wife is home alone with young children, Rand Paul and his wife can be threatened with pushing and shoving in a crowd to get at them and Maxine can tell people to get in the faces of politicians and others even if in a department store....and on and on and on.

These are Bolshevik tactics.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:42 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
Don't be a dumbass.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:44 AM 10-05-2021
^ communist defender ^
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:57 AM 10-05-2021
But this is okay to the left:

��BREAKING: Blanca, an AZ immigrant youth confronts @SenatorSinema inside her classroom, where she teaches @ ASU. "in 2010 both my grandparents got deported bc of SB1070...my grandfather passed away 2 wks ago & I wasn't able to go to Mexico bc there is no pathway to citizenship." pic.twitter.com/JDZYY2fOD2

— LUCHA Arizona (@LUCHA_AZ) October 3, 2021

[Reply]
morphius 08:26 AM 10-05-2021
Don't be a dumbass.
It worked for Biden...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:30 AM 10-05-2021
Domestic Terrorist gets shouted down by school board fascist, who gets called "Benito" while the audience cheers the domestic terrorist.

Angry words is now domestic terrorism even when the parent cites the U.S. Constitution.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...4?v=1628038924
[Reply]
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Up