« First < 11515758596061 62636465 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>DeSantis Strong
HonestChieffan 03:38 PM 08-04-2021

BAM !!! 😂😂😂 https://t.co/8bLqF3Eyyd

— Catturd ™ (@catturd2) August 4, 2021

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:16 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Please point out where I said DeSantis did that. I must have missed where I said that. :-):-) Don't worry kid, soon enough he’ll be President DeSantis, and you’re gonna ****ing love every minute of it!!
Trump will hurl insults at his family, DeSantis will take it all and end up kissing Donald's ass after being defeated.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:52 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Trump will hurl insults at his family, DeSantis will take it all and end up kissing Donald's ass after being defeated.

ADumbOlBitch people. DeSantis thread and this cunt still up in here like

What a fucking clown, with TDS. Lmmfaoooooooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:04 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I love how Trump called Cruz's wife ugly, then Cruz gets on the phones for Trump like a little outstanding citizen.
Yet, you voted for Brandon. How superior! :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:05 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Looks like even more to love from my county!! First time I can remember this happening.

It's the country DeSantis is from. He's from Dunedin Florida.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:08 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Desantis would destroy Biden in a debate. That being said, I don't think Joe runs again in '24.
He'd also destroy that cackling ho, too. Even pig-face Buttplug.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:07 PM 11-19-2021

BREAKING REPORT: Disney and other Florida-based businesses are “PAUSING THEIR COVID-19 VACCINE MANDATES and rehiring employees that were fired for refusing to “take the jab.”...

— Chuck Callesto (@ChuckCallesto) November 19, 2021

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:46 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

Every little win helps
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:07 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by :
Florida currently has the lowest per capita COVID case rates in the nation despite Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) coming under intense scrutiny over his handling of the virus. On Friday, Mayo Clinic reported that Florida is seeing 6.7 cases per 100,000 people.

The United States case rate is four times higher than Florida overall, at 28.4 per 100,000.

Florida also stands in stark contrast to states with stringent mask and vaccine mandates. For example, Michigan had some of the most intense COVID measures in the nation instituted by Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D), but it has a case rate of 89.4. Minnesota also has had strict measures in place, and still faces a rate of 64.2...

After media maelstrom, Florida COVID rates now lowest per capita nationally
[Reply]
sully1983 10:15 PM 11-29-2021
The resident limp wrist liberal losers on here can downplay Ron DeSantis' growing popularity and success. As of right now, he would destroy any of the Democrats that are being considered to run for President in 2024.
He's young, hungry and comes across as very in the know and well spoken (he has the 3 Cs that I look for in any politician. He is always Calm, Cool & Collective ) And unlike Trump, he is very experienced & knowledgeable of politics.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:53 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
The resident limp wrist liberal losers on here can downplay Ron DeSantis' growing popularity and success. As of right now, he would destroy any of the Democrats that are being considered to run for President in 2024.
He's young, hungry and comes across as very in the know and well spoken (he has the 3 Cs that I look for in any politician. He is always Calm, Cool & Collective ) And unlike Trump, he is very experienced & knowledgeable of politics.
I'd still need to know who his AG will be and what he intends to do with the FBI. And if he's politically savvy he'll understand the need to get the GOP to convince President Trump that he doesn't need to run. And I think President Trump learned from the Dems how to convince somebody to not split the vote.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:27 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by :
Today, Governor Ron DeSantis announced more than $100 million in funding proposals to support Florida’s National Guard and establish the Florida State Guard, a civilian volunteer force that will assist the National Guard in state-specific emergencies...

Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Military Budget Proposal to Guard Florida’s Future
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:24 PM 12-02-2021
My governor is a fucking bad ass. Can’t wait til he’s my President!

[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:30 PM 12-02-2021
Love that he announced a civil state guard too
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:22 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Love that he announced a civil state guard too

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:24 AM 12-11-2021

[Reply]
Page 61 of 67