ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 96
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Insanity of the progressive woke crowd repository
mr. tegu 06:33 AM 06-02-2021
There are lots of stories or examples of things going on that come out pretty frequently displaying the insanity of the progressive woke lunatics that donít necessarily need their own thread or fit into one of the other existing threads. Post them here.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:54 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Who the **** lies about being a ****ing Indian?
Sitting senator from Massachusetts.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:18 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Sitting senator from Massachusetts.
Yeah, she identified as an Indian and it fucked her. They should have thrown her on a reservation and tossed away the horse...
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:41 AM 11-30-2021
Stop demonizing invasive species

https://www.foxnews.com/media/vox-ar...es-problematic
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:57 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Stop demonizing invasive species

https://www.foxnews.com/media/vox-ar...es-problematic
What climate change?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:22 PM 11-30-2021
RI Teachers Union Is Trying To Get Me Kicked Off Twitter, After Suing Me For Seeking CRT Records
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:26 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
The SA already reacted.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebecc...pport-n2599728

If you want more, you can find it with a simple search.
Mother fucker, that really pisses me off. Why in fuck would the SA go this way? Hope they fix their course. I'd guess a lot of people and orgs that give to them are not down with that garbage.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:28 PM 11-30-2021
They don't care. She's a triple tribe (black/woman/Democrat) member.
Surprised she hasn't jumped on the Alphabet Gang train to get just a bit more of that Dem cred.

Of course the woman part might get her in trouble later unless she allows dudes to be chicks.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:32 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Mother fucker, that really pisses me off. Why in fuck would the SA go this way? Hope they fix their course. I'd guess a lot of people and orgs that give to them are not down with that garbage.

We'd already done our semi-annual item donation. That'll be the last time we do it.
[Reply]
tooge 01:44 PM 11-30-2021
Put a dollar bill in the coffer with large letters in Black sharpie "not sorry I'm white"
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:44 PM 11-30-2021

EXCLUSIVE: Seattle-area teacher Kevin McDonald used his science class for a vulgar rant claiming the Kyle Rittenhouse case showed police to be racist.

When a student tried to respond, he snapped: "put your hand down, it’s my turn."

WATCH the video���� https://t.co/Y99qrMWXun

— Jason Rantz on KTTH Radio (@jasonrantz) November 30, 2021

[Reply]
Eureka 08:19 PM 11-30-2021
Seems Kevin woke up on the wrong side of the bed that day or maybe his wife just left him.

How the heck do people get so upset over something they have no control of but their actions?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:42 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
A penny saved is a penny earned... I just saved many many many pennies...
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:45 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Seems Kevin woke up on the wrong side of the bed that day or maybe his wife just left him.

How the heck do people get so upset over something they have no control of but their actions?
and how the hell do you get off on that tangent in a science class when the topic is magnets
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:37 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:

Itís an effect of these peoplesí online personas infiltrating real life. And they have developed their entire self worth and personality from their online social world so they assume the space they create online which is just an echo chamber and them ranting into nothingness without challenge will also exist in real life.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:11 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
and how the hell do you get off on that tangent in a science class when the topic is magnets
Liberalism is a mental disorder
[Reply]
Page 77 of 96
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187 > Last »
Up