ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 45
< 12 345612 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>MPLS area F-ed again
displacedinMN 04:54 PM 04-12-2021
A Brooklyn Center police officer fatally shot 20-year-old Daunte Wright during a traffic stop Sunday afternoon, inflaming already raw tensions between police and community members in the midst of the Derek Chauvin trial.

Update:

Kimberly A. Potter, the former Minnesota police officer who was charged with manslaughter for fatally shooting 20-year-old Daunte Wright, is set to stand trial at the end of the year, a Minneapolis judge ruled Monday.

Hennepin County Judge Regina M. Chu said during a Monday virtual omnibus hearing that she found probable cause to support the charges against Potter and set a tentative trial date for Dec. 6.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
ChiTown 05:15 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Brooklyn Center Mayor

Yikes. I thought he did a good job during the PC. Wonder if it's because he deflected commenting on the PO being fired and said there should be due process first.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:15 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Sorry you're stuck there.
I did ask my wife if she wanted to move....She said "where could we go without listening to this"

I think I finally have her convinced that what is happening is race baiting.
We wont move. But we have options.
[Reply]
eDave 05:22 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
In the heat, humans are going to do what is natural. Brains are functioning at their lowest level. So....using your dominant hand.

Just my opinion.
Would you assign the same reasoning to the guy who was accidentally shot?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 05:24 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Yikes. I thought he did a good job during the PC. Wonder if it's because he deflected commenting on the PO being fired and said there should be due process first.
Absolutely why he was fired.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:27 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
to a point. Stupidity. Fight or flight.
[Reply]
notorious 05:28 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
It's complete incompetence. There is NO other way to paint it.
Yep.

There had to be signs she was a fuckup before this happened. How in the fuck does someone like this end up with authority and deadly weapons?
[Reply]
Eureka 05:47 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Yep.

There had to be signs she was a ****up before this happened. How in the **** does someone like this end up with authority and deadly weapons?
I wonder how many hours of training a PO has to go through in MN? A quick google search says 640 hrs. Here in Cali it's 888 hrs.

Under duress you don't rise to the occasion but fall to the level of your training.

There should be a standard PO type class in HS or at least required for college graduation.

EDIT: The HS class could also include how the justice system works. Maybe, if this young man knew that his warrant wasn't really a big deal or something he sort of knew how to navigate this might have had a different outcome.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:56 PM 04-12-2021
Yep.

There had to be signs she was a ****up before this happened. How in the **** does someone like this end up with authority and deadly weapons?
Are you saying she might be a female "Barney Fife"?:-)

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:08 PM 04-12-2021
Yep.

There had to be signs she was a fuckup before this happened. How in the fuck does someone like this end up with authority and deadly weapons?
Didnít they defund police? Those saved dollars clearly are helping with training the already depleted police force!
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:18 PM 04-12-2021

Breaking news about DAUNTE WRIGHT and the tragic reason he had a warrant. pic.twitter.com/8LIrGqkrBy

— Walter Masterson (@waltermasterson) April 13, 2021

[Reply]
Marcellus 06:23 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Nope. He clearly KNEW what he was doing. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:25 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
So this mistake made him run from the police huh? JFC people stop making excuses.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:26 PM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Are you saying she might be a female "Barney Fife"?:-)

This would have never happened with Barney. He carried around his one bullet in his shirt pocket, I believe. Would have been a harmless mistake. :-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:29 PM 04-12-2021
raining here. that is a good thing
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:31 PM 04-12-2021
here we go again

BREAKING: Medical examiner rules Daunte Wright's death a homicidehttps://t.co/NtNB11nX1z

— FOX 9 (@FOX9) April 12, 2021

[Reply]
Page 2 of 45
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up