ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 35
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
The Lounge>Eric Berry Thread
dlphg9 10:42 PM 12-13-2018
Seriously fuck him. He can't play when it really matters? Can't come in for the last drive of the game, because he tore his pussy? What was the point in him playing at all? He didn't look tired and didn't look hurt, so why couldn't he play for 10 more plays? He could have probably helped a lot on that final drive. Worthless fuck
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:59 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Berry hasn't played in almost 2 years. Hasn't had full contact. People expect him to jog on the sideline for 2 minutes and enter the game? That's not a recipe for a major injury.
You can't fix stupid in this thread. Many never played the game an don't realize you can't just jump in the game after sitting out for and hour and a half.:-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:03 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Yup. This teamís goal is to win a Super Bowl. There is some small chance Berry wouldíve injured himself being in the game on the last defensive series and then we donít have him for the rest of the season. But if we hold him out and lose the game, our odds of his being the differencemaker in a playoff game - that may now be on the road - go down.

There is no doubt is my mind that if you run a trillion simulations, this team wouldíve been better off at the end of this season on average had Berry been in the game there.

Itís like an elimination game in the NLCS when you bring your best starting pitcher in on two daysí rest.

Just ridiculous.
Come on.... figure out the difference. This wasn't an elimination game, if it was, like any game in January, Berry most likely will be out there for the duration. We still control our own destiny.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 08:08 AM 12-14-2018
You win now and deal with shit later... period. Hell make a stop and win that game..and EB could have pitch counted himself to his heart content. You could make an arrangement that this puts him in more danger of injury..having to ball out the last 2 games.. because now we HAVE TO HAVE THEM.

To get HFA..that is.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:16 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Actually there is no track record of them not being honest, this is a made up narrative.
Yes there is a track record of them lying. Saying that he is day to day for several months indicates that he has a chance to play. They knew after the first few weeks that his heel wasn't going to feel any better or are you going to tell me that the team doctors thought that his heel was going to magically heal over night and the fucking bone spur was going to fall off and heal on it's own? Maybe they did some thoughts and prayers to fix it and were hoping God was just behind on prayer requests?

Most fans with no medical training were able to put the pieces together, especially after we found out about the Haglund Deformity. So youre going to tell me that the team thought he'd be playing earlier in the year? They've known what was going on for a long time, but tried covering their ass because they botched the initial diagnosis. So they decided to run fat Andys pompous ass out every day and have him tell reporters that Berry was "literally day to day", which was a complete lie. They knew he wouldn't magically get better.

For a company that preaches honesty and got rid of a star player, not because he got physical with a woman, but because he lied about it, they are pretty deceptive themselves. They blatantly lied to the fan base that made them billions of dollars, because they couldn't admit that they were wrong about Berry and his injury. So fuck this franchise and Clark Hunt's holier than thou charade.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 08:16 AM 12-14-2018
The dude is a professional...how do u not stay warm just in case? Like I said before.. it wasn't like it was a last minute fluke play that got us..we could all see it coming from a mile away! It unfortunately played out in slow motion for 5+ min. Special teams player do it all the time.Dude should have been screaming to go in. All I'm saying .
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:19 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
There is an article on the Athletic where Berry says that was the plan the whole time and they were not going to deviate from it. Take it how you want.

Well that is a dumb plan.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 08:22 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Well that is a dumb plan.
I would have taken the needle at halftime instead.
[Reply]
TEX 08:24 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Seriously **** him. He can't play when it really matters? Can't come in for the last drive of the game, because he tore his pussy? What was the point in him playing at all? He didn't look tired and didn't look hurt, so why couldn't he play for 10 more plays? He could have probably helped a lot on that final drive. Worthless ****
Well, he was on a play count, but I get your point and agree. What's a few more plays in THAT situation? If he is really the leader, let him lead by playing, rather than cheering, in a season - saving situation. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 08:27 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Ribbs67:
You win now and deal with shit later... period. Hell make a stop and win that game..and EB could have pitch counted himself to his heart content. You could make an arrangement that this puts him in more danger of injury..having to ball out the last 2 games.. because now we HAVE TO HAVE THEM.

To get HFA..that is.
The way this team blows leads, HFA means little. They seem more focused coming from behind on the road, because Reid puts it in the hands of the Offense, rather than in the hands of the DeTards.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 08:27 AM 12-14-2018
He wasn't even hurtor tired either. Stay loose..and help the freaking team for god sakes.. where the pride? I love EB ..but damn bro. And for the coaching staff..WTF. Quit putting it all on the offense and Mahomes! He's amazing..but amazing and still losing in spite of ..is only losing with style. Is Bob fired yet?. I don't have the heart to listen to sport talk radio today..
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:28 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Yes there is a track record of them lying. Saying that he is day to day for several months indicates that he has a chance to play. They knew after the first few weeks that his heel wasn't going to feel any better or are you going to tell me that the team doctors thought that his heel was going to magically heal over night and the ****ing bone spur was going to fall off and heal on it's own? Maybe they did some thoughts and prayers to fix it and were hoping God was just behind on prayer requests?

Most fans with no medical training were able to put the pieces together, especially after we found out about the Haglund Deformity. So youre going to tell me that the team thought he'd be playing earlier in the year? They've known what was going on for a long time, but tried covering their ass because they botched the initial diagnosis. So they decided to run fat Andys pompous ass out every day and have him tell reporters that Berry was "literally day to day", which was a complete lie. They knew he wouldn't magically get better.

For a company that preaches honesty and got rid of a star player, not because he got physical with a woman, but because he lied about it, they are pretty deceptive themselves. They blatantly lied to the fan base that made them billions of dollars, because they couldn't admit that they were wrong about Berry and his injury. So **** this franchise and Clark Hunt's holier than thou charade.

Lots of words to say you are fucking moron.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:28 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Ribbs67:
He wasn't even hurtor tired either. Stay loose..and help the freaking team for god sakes.. where the pride? I love EB ..but damn bro. And for the coaching staff..WTF. Quit putting it all on the offense and Mahomes! He's amazing..but amazing and still losing in spite of ..is only losing with style. Is Bob fired yet?. I don't have the heart to listen to sport talk radio today..
What part of they stuck to their plan is hard for you to understand?
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:29 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
Well, he was on a play count, but I get your point and agree. What's a few more plays in THAT situation? If he is really the leader, let him lead by playing, rather than cheering, in a season - saving situation. :-)
They're not very good at adjusting on offense, defense, or when it comes to injuries. They're out there acting like it's some little league pitch count and the teams going to get in trouble by the league for going over it.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 08:31 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
What part of they stuck to their plan is hard for you to understand?

The part where the ship was sinking..and no one got off or paniced because they said it was unsinkable.....
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:31 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Lots of words to say you are fucking moron.
So your defense is to cop out and call me an idiot? Explain how any of that is wrong? You white knighting for the team is getting really weird. You a fucking retard or something?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 35
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up