ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 35
< 123 456713 > Last »
The Lounge>Eric Berry Thread
dlphg9 10:42 PM 12-13-2018
Seriously fuck him. He can't play when it really matters? Can't come in for the last drive of the game, because he tore his pussy? What was the point in him playing at all? He didn't look tired and didn't look hurt, so why couldn't he play for 10 more plays? He could have probably helped a lot on that final drive. Worthless fuck
[Reply]
Iconic 11:39 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
Head Coach says otherwise it was there plan and he reached his play count. They were supposed to interview Berry but I didnt see it.
/thread
[Reply]
oldman 11:45 PM 12-13-2018
Clearly the D was better with Berry in. When he hit someone, the runner was down, something that seems very few of our D can claim. I hope the pitch count claim is true, but I just don't have much faith right now.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:45 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
Head Coach says otherwise it was there plan and he reached his play count. They were supposed to interview Berry but I didnt see it.
Then they are completely fucking incompetent and someone needs to be fired. Why use all of his plays up in the 1st half? It should be obvious to anyone with half a brain that he would be more useful at the end of the game.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:46 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Iconic:
/thread
Yes, they have such a good track record of telling the trurh
[Reply]
New World Order 11:48 PM 12-13-2018
My god he couldn't at least go out there when they crossed midfield? When it was first and goal on the 10?

He could have at least gutted it out for 4 plays, Bob.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:48 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Then they are completely fucking incompetent and someone needs to be fired. Why use all of his plays up in the 1st half? It should be obvious to anyone with half a brain that he would be more useful at the end of the game.
It might not be an injury you can warm up and cool down multiple times. Sometimes you just have to be a rabbit.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:51 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
Head Coach says otherwise it was there plan and he reached his play count. They were supposed to interview Berry but I didnt see it.
The entire second half Berry was on the sidelines itching to go in.

I completely believe he was on a pitch count that he reached in the first half in some capacity, but I also think it's fucking ridiculous and poorly planned if so.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:56 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The entire second half Berry was on the sidelines itching to go in.

I completely believe he was on a pitch count that he reached in the first half in some capacity, but I also think it's fucking ridiculous and poorly planned if so.
He basically said so much in his post game interview....

Fuck a "pitch count"...if he can go you put him in. This game was too damn important.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:57 PM 12-13-2018
We have the worst safeties known to man if Berry isnt in. They are always late. In the wrong position. Blow coverage. Its really been something else. Nelson, Scandrick, and Fuller have been the second best part of our defensive unit. They let us down on the last drive but they are not the defenses issue. FS, SS and LB is our issue - and its not even close. Having Berry in this game at 70% even made this look like a slightly above avg defense.

Draft two safeties with 2 of 3 top pics. Im not joking.

I didnt see the sideline - but I would imagine any competitor would be in the coaches ear on the last drive to ask to be put into thr game. I wonder if he made that request.
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:57 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Then they are completely fucking incompetent and someone needs to be fired. Why use all of his plays up in the 1st half? It should be obvious to anyone with half a brain that he would be more useful at the end of the game.
The team is averaging 10 less points a game since Kareem was released. All hands on deck for the defense in the 2nd half would seem to be more advantageous.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:58 PM 12-13-2018
You mean they couldn't have upped his pitch count 10 plays when they realized they had to stop a final drive to win?

Seems pretty stupid.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:00 AM 12-14-2018
BDB really let me down tonight. The CP hype was as empty as his play.
[Reply]
ping2000 12:00 AM 12-14-2018
Old used up man with fucked up heel is the best we have at safety. Nice work front office!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:01 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You mean they couldn't have upped his pitch count 10 plays when they realized they had to stop a final drive to win?

Seems pretty stupid.
Your doubting fat Andy?
[Reply]
GoHuge 12:06 AM 12-14-2018
on a positive note Natalie Portman was just on with Seth Meyers. I would gladly watch 10 games that ended like tonight to lick her pussy....just saying!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 35
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up