ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>2022 Draft: Who should we be watching on Saturdays?
Dante84 10:30 AM 10-07-2021
Admittedly, I don't really dig in deep on college football players until the season ends. For me, there's just too much noise, too many teams, too many players to really gauge anything beyond the obvious 1st round guys, especially when my attention is already super invested in the Chiefs & NFL.

That said, as I watch the Chiefs, my interest in thinking about our next draft gets me excited, so much to the point that I'm interested in carving out time mid-week (Wednesdays?) to try and watch some highlights.

So, who are you watching that would be a good fit for this roster next season? First round talent is great, but also some under the radar guys would be cool to get an early jump on.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:26 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
How about a compromise between Olave and London.

Doesn't Treylon Burks seem like something of a middle ground between the two? Seems a little more agile than London, a little bigger and more explosive than Olave.

I like Burks, as well. Though I was a little surprised at how agile and fluid London appears to be.

Burks seems like a better-receiving version of Laviska Shenault.
[Reply]
Dante84 11:07 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
How about a compromise between Olave and London.

Doesn't Treylon Burks seem like something of a middle ground between the two? Seems a little more agile than London, a little bigger and more explosive than Olave.
I like his size/speed combo, and he made a couple decent catches while covered and/or in traffic. I liked his breakaway from the pack on the play at 6:03.

I didn't like that he seemed a little whiny and demonstrative when the play failed or his QB didn't see him, but I imagine it would be pretty frustrating to have that be your entire college experience, especially so in a big game, so maybe not a big deal. Not an issue in KC with Mahomes.

[Reply]
OKchiefs 11:48 AM 12-06-2021
It's apparent that the coaches should be watching anybody who can catch the damn ball.
[Reply]
O.city 12:40 PM 12-08-2021
I really like Dotson from Penn State. Seems like a natural fit with his speed.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up