ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 46
« First < 313738394041 42434445 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>HE GOOD OFFICIAL [Tyreek will not be suspended]
Dante84 08:02 AM 07-19-2019

The NFL did not find that #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill violated the Personal Conduct Policy. He may attend Kansas City's training camp and participate in all club activities.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
Marcellus 07:46 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Ok
What were his "multiple" off the field incidents?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:48 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
What were his "multiple" off the field incidents?
The beating conviction in 2014 and this whole mess in 2019.

Doesn't matter if it was bullshit allegations, because that's all it turned out to be in Zeke's case as well when he got his 6 game suspension.
[Reply]
ModSocks 07:48 PM 07-22-2019
So did Tyreek lol
Not while in the NFL. Don't play dumb.
[Reply]
ModSocks 07:50 PM 07-22-2019

Doesn't matter if it was bullshit allegations, because that's all it turned out to be in Zeke's case as well when he got his 6 game suspension.
All of Zeke's issues occurred while representing the shield.

The NFL doesn't punish for shit kids did in college. It's the shield they protect. That's why Tyreek didnt enter with a strike against him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:50 PM 07-22-2019
correction: was NOT convicted!

addendum: he did NOTHING!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:58 PM 07-22-2019

Days after the @NFL declined to punish Tyreek Hill, a report has shed light on why the league had trouble getting its hands on legal documentation to make its case ��

➡️ https://t.co/DHN9B7UQFn pic.twitter.com/n0hp0ULYm9

— Yahoo Sports NFL (@YahooSportsNFL) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
SAUTO 08:01 PM 07-22-2019
Good looking out DA.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:10 PM 07-22-2019

Goddamn this is as stupid a take as I have seen on all of this. Congrats.

Zeke's case was not all allegations as has been pointed out 1 million times. 3 independent investigators stated he beat his GF multiple times.

He also had several other incidents with women including lifting that chicks shirt and I believe getting into multiple altercations.

You are being a fucking dipshit to be a dipshit.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:13 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

Its almost like I have been saying all along that this is a requirement for there to be punishment doled out by Goodell.

Originally Posted by :
In a statement, the league announced that it had conducted a “comprehensive investigation,” and could not conclude that Hill violated the league’s personal conduct policy.

[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:39 PM 07-22-2019

I'm not going to call you an idiot for being ignorant of the Zeke details. I'm going to call you an idiot for being ignorant of the Zeke details but still trying to use said (false) knowledge to prove a point/make a case.

This is precisely what is wrong with Americans when it pertains to current affairs, and not just in the Tyreek Hill situation. Jesus fuck, if you don't know all of the details, because your knowledge of said topic stems from skimming a headline (usually on Twatter or Falsebook), then remain quiet. Better yet, educate yourself. You're being no different than 31 other uninformed fan bases right now, you silly goose.

Don't take it personally, I don't dislike you and I hope from here forward we can interact amicably :-)
[Reply]
-King- 08:51 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Good looking out DA.
You wanna know what some people don't want to admit. Crystal was very likely involved in all this in terms of making sure tyreek didn't get kicked out of the league. Hence why she didn't go to the NFL office to give her side of the story or to villainize Tyreek like some here would lead you to believe she wanted to do. She could have easily went there and told them he threatens her every day, he has been physically abusive multiple times, etc....but she didn't. Why? IMO it's to keep the NFL from getting any conflicting details. The lawyer knows that even if they rehearse the story, one of them is bound to misspeak when pressed and contradict the other. So he just has Tyreek give his version of events and Crystal stay silent.

That makes more sense than she wanted to ruin tyreek but for some reason chose not to attend meetings regarding his NFL future.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:53 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Not while in the NFL. Don't play dumb.
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
All of Zeke's issues occurred while representing the shield.

The NFL doesn't punish for shit kids did in college. It's the shield they protect. That's why Tyreek didnt enter with a strike against him.
Ok

Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Goddamn this is as stupid a take as I have seen on all of this. Congrats.

Zeke's case was not all allegations as has been pointed out 1 million times. 3 independent investigators stated he beat his GF multiple times.

He also had several other incidents with women including lifting that chicks shirt and I believe getting into multiple altercations.

You are being a fucking dipshit to be a dipshit.
Lol what does this mean, really?

Dude took off a chick's top and allegedly beat up some smut. "Several off-the-field incidents".
[Reply]
penchief 08:57 PM 07-22-2019

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I think in both cases the NFL had more information than the media or the fans were privy to. It's likely that in Elliot's case that information contributed to his suspension. In Hill's case that information is what contributed to zero games. Maybe that's not the case, but I think it's easily the most logical conclusion to be drawn.
[Reply]
O.city 09:03 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
You wanna know what some people don't want to admit. Crystal was very likely involved in all this in terms of making sure tyreek didn't get kicked out of the league. Hence why she didn't go to the NFL office to give her side of the story or to villainize Tyreek like some here would lead you to believe she wanted to do. She could have easily went there and told them he threatens her every day, he has been physically abusive multiple times, etc....but she didn't. Why? IMO it's to keep the NFL from getting any conflicting details. The lawyer knows that even if they rehearse the story, one of them is bound to misspeak when pressed and contradict the other. So he just has Tyreek give his version of events and Crystal stay silent.

That makes more sense than she wanted to ruin tyreek but for some reason chose not to attend meetings regarding his NFL future.
They don’t have the same lawyer though, why would he have anything to do with her?
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:10 PM 07-22-2019
Ok

Lol what does this mean, really?

Dude took off a chick's top and allegedly beat up some smut. "Several off-the-field incidents".
It means what it means. If you think the Zeke thing and this are close to being the same you are just dumb.

Im not saying Hill has never done anything wrong but thats a far cry from what you are claiming.

Stop being an idiot.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 46
« First < 313738394041 42434445 > Last »
Up