ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 46
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>HE GOOD OFFICIAL [Tyreek will not be suspended]
Dante84 08:02 AM 07-19-2019

The NFL did not find that #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill violated the Personal Conduct Policy. He may attend Kansas City's training camp and participate in all club activities.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
RunKC 05:45 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we got memes

"you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy"

Q

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=438
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:10 PM 07-20-2019

[Reply]
Meatloaf 06:31 PM 07-20-2019
So, according to the fine morality police at the KC Star, virtually everyone got it wrong as per the Tyreek Hill situation EXCEPT the KC Star. Interestingly, the folks closest to the situation (and who likely have much more info on the situation than the wizards at the Star), did not find that Hill committed a crime, nor did he violate the NFL personal conduct policy. BUT, the soothsayers at the Star magically deduced that Hill is simply a cretin who deserves to be punished....apparently outside of the law! The Kansas DA could not find enough to prosecute, the NFL could not find enough to suggest that he violated the NFL personal conduct policy, and the Chiefs could not find enough to boot the guy off the team (as they did with K Hunt just last year). Sadly, these entities apparently do not have the supreme vision that the Star does.

You’ve gotta admit that it’s pretty damn impressive that the Star could conjure up The Proper Answer without facts. Heck, on a personal level I frequently find myself confined by those damn things called facts. Clearly, it must be easier to develop an op ed piece with having to worry about those pesky things.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:36 PM 07-20-2019
they don't need facts

woman accused man!

guilty!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:08 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Clay deserves Florios spot. Clay deserves to take over ProFootballTalk. Clay is what a real journalist and reporter looks like
Minimally he's earned a sit-down interview some time soon for a "voice of the fans" piece.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:09 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Minimally he's earned a sit-down interview some time soon for a "voice of the fans" piece.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:10 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Over/under for Hill's receiving TDs?
More than the number of games he was suspended.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:10 PM 07-20-2019
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Tyreek Hill, you dumb bitch?

You should I know I've been following this case since before the first investigation first opened. I've read every garbage article in the Kansas City Star and can finish a medium op-ed before the weekend is up. My tweets are the best in the country and I am the best meme maker in all of Kansas City. You are nothing to me but a bullshit hater who is just scared of our elite offense, dumbass.

I will make you wish you were a WNBA fan you stupid little shit, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Tyreek Hill over the Internet? Think again, fucker.

I am on the phone with my lawyer who graduated at the top of his class at UMKC and he is running a background check on the Espinals as I speak so prepare your take for a beating the likes of which Mike Florio hasn't seen since he was in corporate law. You’re fucking wrong, kid. Me and my logic can be anywhere, anytime, and I will get you fired from your fucking job.

Not only am I really fucking good at sticking to the facts, but I have access to the entire court transcript from Hill's 2014 hearing and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of twitter, you little shit.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” domestic violence comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit facts and inside information all over you and you will drown in it.

You should be terrified of me too, kiddo.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:11 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Good morning!!!!!

WE ALL GOOOD!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dive it goddammit...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:16 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Clay deserves Florios spot. Clay deserves to take over ProFootballTalk. Clay is what a real journalist and reporter looks like
lol you're a fucking fool if you believe this shit
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:21 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
UNless she loses custody of all the kids which isn't likely that would be epically stupid of her.
going into a JOCO courtroom asking for Tyreek's money should be funny as hell.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:29 PM 07-20-2019
71/ 19/ 10

Send her back to OK both of them.

Remember, Crystal woks with children at Blue Valley Schools

Get her job!

Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
https://www.kansascity.com/sports/sp...232876807.html

The KC Star is doing a poll if the NFL got the suspension right. Might as well flood it with the obvious correct answer of yes and make Brooke cry more.

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:53 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
What the **** did you just ****ing say about Tyreek Hill, you dumb bitch?

You should I know I've been following this case since before the first investigation first opened. I've read every garbage article in the Kansas City Star and can finish a medium op-ed before the weekend is up. My tweets are the best in the country and I am the best meme maker in all of Kansas City. You are nothing to me but a bullshit hater who is just scared of our elite offense, dumbass.

I will make you wish you were a WNBA fan you stupid little shit, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Tyreek Hill over the Internet? Think again, ****er.

I am on the phone with my lawyer who graduated at the top of his class at UMKC and he is running a background check on the Espinals as I speak so prepare your take for a beating the likes of which Mike Florio hasn't seen since he was in corporate law. You’re ****ing wrong, kid. Me and my logic can be anywhere, anytime, and I will get you fired from your ****ing job.

Not only am I really ****ing good at sticking to the facts, but I have access to the entire court transcript from Hill's 2014 hearing and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of twitter, you little shit.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” domestic violence comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit facts and inside information all over you and you will drown in it.

You should be terrified of me too, kiddo.
Tell us how you really feel
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:57 PM 07-20-2019
this is real domestic violence

https://deadspin.com/this-is-why-nfl...paign=sharebar
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:58 PM 07-20-2019
I’m watching the Ravens game again

4th and four turns into 4th and nine... then Money just zaps him on a drag pattern
[Reply]
Page 33 of 46
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up