ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 46
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>HE GOOD OFFICIAL [Tyreek will not be suspended]
Dante84 08:02 AM 07-19-2019

The NFL did not find that #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill violated the Personal Conduct Policy. He may attend Kansas City's training camp and participate in all club activities.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
Lprechaun 04:20 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Based on what we think we know, the only possible justification they had for a suspension was the "protect the shield" idea ... assuming Tyreek's innocence, of course.

However, I think the real issue here was the Ugly-Ass Can Of Worms they open if Tyreek really was (in some form or fashion) extorted by Baby Mama.

Can you imagine the number of players who would go nuts realizing they were now at risk of being surreptitiously recorded and baited into saying something they might later regret? It wouldn't just create a problem for the NFL, it would establish a precedent that puts every professional athlete at risk.

That, I think, was the concern in this case.

FAX
Been saying that for weeks
[Reply]
stevieray 04:33 PM 07-19-2019
I've refrained from commenting on this throughout the duration, just a few comments here and there....

but now that is officially over.....

I've always thought he was innocent. and it might sound silly but here's why:

The video with his mom.. the one where they guessed questions about each other. It was funny as hell, and you could tell they were close and his mom seemed like a really sweet endearing lady.

Any guy that has a good relationship with his mom tends not to abuse women.

He, like alot of guys, made a horrible choice with this girl...most likely motivated by looks, then got her pregnant and she went bat shit.

I'm happy for him. I'm happy for the team. I'm happy for the fans.

Media sucks.
[Reply]
jettio 04:34 PM 07-19-2019
If Ezekiel Elliott thought he was harshly punished, he would not be calling for Tyreek Hill to be punished for nothing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:36 PM 07-19-2019
Nate Taylor:

Originally Posted by :
he provided the NFL plenty of evidence to support his testimony, which, through several text messages between the couple, showed Espinal’s acknowledgment that she hurt their son.
IT'S NOT JUST ONE TEXT
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:43 PM 07-19-2019
Tyreek was victimized and lynched. Fuck the media
[Reply]
-King- 05:11 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I've refrained from commenting on this throughout the duration, just a few comments here and there....

but now that is officially over.....

I've always thought he was innocent. and it might sound silly but here's why:

The video with his mom.. the one where they guessed questions about each other. It was funny as hell, and you could tell they were close and his mom seemed like a really sweet endearing lady.

Any guy that has a good relationship with his mom tends not to abuse women.

He, like alot of guys, made a horrible choice with this girl...most likely motivated by looks, then got her pregnant and she went bat shit.

I'm happy for him. I'm happy for the team. I'm happy for the fans.

Media sucks.
What a stupid theory :-) :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:13 PM 07-19-2019
Hey King, you really need to shut your dumbass mouth.

He good.

You bad.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 05:15 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
What a stupid theory :-) :-)
Nothing stupid about it bravo on the post
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:17 PM 07-19-2019
the only time in his fucking life tyreek has looked like a bad guy is when his crazy bitch was fucking his life up with her lies

that's IT

travis KELCE looks like more of an asshole than this guy on the field
[Reply]
-King- 05:18 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Nothing stupid about it bravo on the post
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-super-journey

Lmao. It's a dumbass theory that has nothing to do with if Tyreek did anything or not. You can be right about tyreek not doing it without having such a stupid reason. There are a bunch of people who love their moms and have great relationships with her but still treat other women like shit.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:21 PM 07-19-2019

Lmao. It's a dumbass theory that has nothing to do with if Tyreek did anything or not. You can be right about tyreek not doing it without having such a stupid reason. There are a bunch of people who love their moms and have great relationships with her but still treat other women like shit.
Curious, did I strike a nerve?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:21 PM 07-19-2019
excellent coverage here from schefter

[Reply]
Dartgod 05:22 PM 07-19-2019

I think I asked for no petty bullshit in this thread.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 05:24 PM 07-19-2019

So because he thinks loving his mom is reason to believe he isnt am abuser is about as good a take as someone who doesnt have a good relationship with his mom is more likely to abuse women.
It's not stupid, it's a pretty rational thought and one that shows some positivity for a change around here.
[Reply]
Stryker 05:24 PM 07-19-2019

[Reply]
Page 27 of 46
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up