Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
htismaqe 03:04 PM 12-17-2012
Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life:
Now laconfora is saying polian is the lead candidate if pioli's fired
If they get the right coach and the right QB, it won't really matter all that much.
[Reply]
1ChiefsDan 03:10 PM 12-17-2012
Now laconfora is saying polian is the lead candidate if pioli's fired
I just can't believe Clark will go from one giant, secretive, fan alienating douche to another. Clark has to be looking at other candidates.
[Reply]
mcaj22 03:15 PM 12-17-2012
please god no Polian. we will be doomed for like 5+ years. (like we arent already)
[Reply]
patteeu 03:18 PM 12-17-2012
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
please god no Polian. we will be doomed for like 5+ years. (like we arent already)
You get your choice, Pioli or Polian. Who do you take?
[Reply]
O.city 03:18 PM 12-17-2012
So you think it will take more than 5 years to get a consistent winner in KC?
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:19 PM 12-17-2012
Originally Posted by O.city:
So you think it will take more than 5 years to get a consistent winner in KC?
I believe mcaj22 has gone of the deep end and now believes that KC is doomed for all of eternity, no matter who they hire.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 03:25 PM 12-17-2012
Originally Posted by ILChief:
If that was the case then surely we would draft a QB. You don't tank for a d tackle or Linebacker
It was said in Marty's post that Clark wanted the first overall for the next regime to do with as they please. Just have to hope the next regime believes that drafting and developing a franchise qb is priority one.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 03:26 PM 12-17-2012
Marty dropping the hammer down.

From what I was told last night, as long as Pioli is really fired in 2 weeks the first call is going to be made to Cowher. Ironically enough, Wisenhut will be there for Bill to scoop up as OC if he wants back in. He'll have full control and a gm will be hired by Clark and Chin.

If Cowher doesn't want back in, Polian could be in play, but I'm told Clark will be leery of him due to his age. They really want someone that's here a long time. He could pass off to Chris but Chris doesn't have the most glowing rep.

I still can't get full confirmation that Pioli is gone, but Marty has solid sources so I trust him.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 03:28 PM 12-17-2012
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You get your choice, Pioli or Polian. Who do you take?
Polian knows what to do with the 1st overall pick.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 03:28 PM 12-17-2012
He said it online in a blog look at AP
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 03:29 PM 12-17-2012
If the choice was Pioli or water torture id take water torture.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 03:30 PM 12-17-2012
Can't wait!! Cowher IMO has been done it would be cool to see him in kc
[Reply]
O.city 03:32 PM 12-17-2012
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
Marty dropping the hammer down.

From what I was told last night, as long as Pioli is really fired in 2 weeks the first call is going to be made to Cowher. Ironically enough, Wisenhut will be there for Bill to scoop up as OC if he wants back in. He'll have full control and a gm will be hired by Clark and Chin.

If Cowher doesn't want back in, Polian could be in play, but I'm told Clark will be leery of him due to his age. They really want someone that's here a long time. He could pass off to Chris but Chris doesn't have the most glowing rep.

I still can't get full confirmation that Pioli is gone, but Marty has solid sources so I trust him.
Who are they looking at to be the DC?

So Clark and Cowher will determine the GM? Wonder who they will go after?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:32 PM 12-17-2012
He said it online in a blog look at AP
LaConfora has zero credibility with anything that has to do with Chiefs
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 03:39 PM 12-17-2012
Originally Posted by O.city:
Who are they looking at to be the DC?

So Clark and Cowher will determine the GM? Wonder who they will go after?
That's if Cowher wants back in. He may not.

But he'd have full control here.

DC? No idea but it'd be a 3-4 guy.
[Reply]
Page 532 of 603
« First < 32432482522528529530531532 533534535536542582 > Last »
Up