ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 20
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hurricane Ian Watch
cmh6476 06:29 PM 09-26-2022
Bucs heading to Miami to practice this week.

https://www.kshb.com/sports/hurrican...s-game-to-move
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:30 PM 09-26-2022
Stay safe all CP Floridians.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:31 PM 09-26-2022
Is Ian Watch related to Marco View?
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:37 PM 09-26-2022

[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:44 PM 09-26-2022
Let's hope is destroys one of Bradys 20 houses. With no injuries of course.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:46 PM 09-26-2022

The blue dot is my house. We’re about 5 blocks from the water. Luckily we’re kinda elevated so we’re the last flood evacuation zone. I cut my trees back after work today. Boss told us to take tomorrow off and secure our homes. Boarding mine and my neighbors windows in the morning. Gonna be a “fun” few days at the Coochie Liquor house. But I’m stocked up on weed, alcohol, and gummies! Wish us all luck down here in the cone!

Bless up from Tampa Bay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TLO 06:47 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

The blue dot is my house. We’re about 5 blocks from the water. Luckily we’re kinda elevated so we’re the last flood evacuation zone. I cut my trees back after work today. Boss told us to take tomorrow off and secure our homes. Boarding mine and my neighbors windows in the morning. Gonna be a “fun” few days at the Coochie Liquor house. But I’m stocked up on weed, alcohol, and gummies! Wish us all luck down here in the cone!

Bless up from Tampa Bay!

Be safe Parked Car!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:48 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Be safe Parked Car!
Lmao!!
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:50 PM 09-26-2022

Bless up from Tampa Bay!

Wow, you’re just a few blocks from me. I’m near the ball park.

Let me know if you need anything.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:53 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by JustRyan:
Wow, you’re just a few blocks from me. I’m near the ball park.

Let me know if you need anything.
Wow, yeah we are close. Definitely man, thank you. Same, if you need anything, we have a new roof and block house.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 10:02 AM 09-27-2022
Wow, yeah we are close. Definitely man, thank you. Same, if you need anything, we have a new roof and block house.
Just left the Lowes in Clearwater and it’s a wild house. People filing out of there by the dozens with plywood and sand. If you need some, grab it quick!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:11 AM 09-27-2022
Just left the Lowes in Clearwater and it’s a wild house. People filing out of there by the dozens with plywood and sand. If you need some, grab it quick!
Yeah I just got home from Home Depot on Gulf to Bay. Gif the 2 sheets I needed. Are you boarded up, or do you need help? I’ve gotta finish boarding mine, and then do my neighbors, but I’ll gladly come help you if you need it. Ive got tools.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:14 AM 09-27-2022
I was gonna message you, but for some reason it won’t show me the a way to message on your page. Message me if you want. I’ll give you ny number.
[Reply]
neech 08:49 PM 09-26-2022

Bless up from Tampa Bay!
You’re close to the MLK Blvd. Keep your firearms within reach.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:28 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by neech:
You’re close to the MLK Blvd. Keep your firearms within reach.
I’m a 1 minute walk from the closest gun store. And a one minute walk from where Markeis McGlockton was killed. Same corner.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 20
1 234511 > Last »
Up