ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Anyone here go to Texas A&M Recently?
Mr. Flopnuts 05:08 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
You are referring to me here?
Not even remotely.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:06 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
This dude don't want to cross paths with Jason. I've seen them both and it would be patently un****ingfair. Well, physically. In life, it would be sweet divine justice. :-)
Jason bout like 5'3", 5'4"?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 05:11 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Jason bout like 5'3", 5'4"?
Add a foot to that and it's more accurate. He's about my size but maybe 60-70lbs lighter. Which is a good thing, I can assure you. :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:50 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by mike_b_284:
I do admit it was a dick move, and deleted the review. It was a childish kneejerk reaction to something that got under my skin. The fact that I don't remember what pissed me off so much makes me understand how ridiculous it is. I have apologized to jason. Trying to justify my being an asshole by talking shit on jason is just as bad. Again, to jason and everyone else, I am sorry.
The toughest part of you is you small little avatar...

When you go after a man's business you've gone after his wife, his kids, and everything that he loves and really matters to him. That's a VERY THICK line you crossed, it took a while to pass over it, so it wasn't "kneejerk" it took some planning...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:59 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
When you go after a man's business you've gone after his wife, his kids, and everything that he loves and really matters to him. That's a VERY THICK line you crossed, it took a while to pass over it, so it was "kneejerk" it too some planning...
I think I've had over 100 ChiefsPlanet members give me their personal information, their credit card info, paypal accounts etc for the packages for the troops. And some of them don't even like me on here. Jasonauto has been a dick to me at times.

No matter how pissed off I was I'd never so something negative to a persons real life or release any personal stuff on here. The thought would never cross my mind. As I'm sure it wouldn't for 99.9% of the posters on here.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:06 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I think I've had over 100 ChiefsPlanet members give me their personal information, their credit card info, paypal accounts etc for the packages for the troops. And some of them don't even like me on here. Jasonauto has been a dick to me at times.

No matter how pissed off I was I'd never so something negative to a persons real life or release any personal stuff on here. The thought would never cross my mind. As I'm sure it wouldn't for 99.9% of the posters on here.
I've had my own chats with him here. JFC, even sober y'all can tell when I've had a bad day, but you never go after a man's livelihood.

My mind is still blown at how it all unfolded, and if the detective was a thing of beauty, but at its roots the need for it was about as low as a person can get.

Not to throw the 'ol "back in my day" or "back in the war" thing out there, but a move like that when you're on active duty gets you a ride home in a plane (laying down).
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:56 PM 02-22-2014
Fetch a sake doing work, son.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:04 PM 02-22-2014
Sauto stealthy like ninja.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04:21 PM 02-22-2014
Damn. Nice work, Jason. Sorry about the drunk comment, I was just really confused.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:53 PM 02-22-2014
This dude don't want to cross paths with Jason. I've seen them both and it would be patently unfuckingfair. Well, physically. In life, it would be sweet divine justice. :-)
[Reply]
mike_b_284 05:06 PM 02-22-2014
Again, it was a knee jerk reaction. I didn't think about the gravity of what I was doing and certainly didn't think about it afterwards. Nothing drives a lesson home like having the wrong you did turned back on you, so having my information spread by the community I wronged is an appropriate consequence. And after giving it more thought Jason should kick my ass and charge me for an oil change. I don't expect that everyone will or should forgive me but I am actually sorry.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 05:09 PM 02-22-2014
Again, it was a knee jerk reaction. I didn't think about the gravity of what I was doing and certainly didn't think about it afterwards. Nothing drives a lesson home like having the wrong you did turned back on you, so having my information spread by the community I wronged is an appropriate consequence. And after giving it more thought Jason should kick my ass and charge me for an oil change. I don't expect that everyone will or should forgive me but I am actually sorry.
IF that's the case, hey, I'm good. It wasn't me though, so it's easy for me to accept that. It's definitely permaban worthy and that is being discussed. For all of your accounts. That said, if you're remorseful, then you've hopefully learned something from it, and I wish you the best.
[Reply]
Phobia 05:49 PM 02-22-2014
What you did was unforgivable. But this is a pretty decent gesture. Impressive that you're humbled. This is about all it takes for me to move on. But I generally follow the lead of the "victim" and whatever Sauto decides is where I'll pitch my tent.
[Reply]
J Diddy 05:51 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Phobia:
What you did was unforgivable. But this is a pretty decent gesture. Impressive that you're humbled. This is about all it takes for me to move on. But I generally follow the lead of the "victim" and whatever Sauto decides is where I'll pitch my tent.
I usually only pitch my tent when the teacher calls me up to write on the chalkboard.
[Reply]
Bwana 06:00 PM 02-22-2014
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Yep I have to agree with all of that.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up