« First < 41818788899091 92939495101141191 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:54 AM 10-14-2022
What Mahomes is wants he will get. If he wants Moore on the field more then he will tell them and they will do it.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:02 AM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
I just dont think this guy is an NFL WR. .

our picks arent looking that good...aside from George and Pacheco. .

McDuffie hasn’t seen the field so he might be good but he needs to be available sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:15 AM 10-14-2022
KChiefs1 and DVT are going full retard on a rookie class in week 5... Direkshun come get your dads.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:40 AM 10-14-2022
Doesn't get any separation?

He's #3 in the fucking league in separation yards. #3.

JFC this place is stupid.
[Reply]
-King- 07:47 AM 10-14-2022
The separation stats are a bit deceiving for a player like Skyy. For example, a play like this will skew the fuck out of separation data when you don't run that many routes in a game. Think this is why him and Hardman have a lot of separation yards per route run and why Hardman and Rondale Moore were in the top 5 last year despite Hardman being the 2nd worst at air yards per completion and Moore being the worst at it.

I still think that Skyy will be an important weapon for us and we need to use him a lot more, but that stat is just a reflection on the type of plays we're having him run so far. Hopefully Andy puts him in and has him run more traditional routes soon. But yeah I knew there's just no way he would average 15! feet of separation and Mahomes just missed him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:48 AM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
I still think that Skyy will be an important weapon for us and we need to use him a lot more, but that stat is just a reflection on the type of plays we're having him run so far. Hopefully Andy puts him in and has him run more traditional routes soon.
Of course it's a small sample size and of course it's reflective of the play calling.

That still doesn't negate the fact that saying Moore can't get any separation is patently false.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:50 AM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Of course it's a small sample size and of course it's reflective of the play calling.

That still doesn't negate the fact that saying Moore can't get any separation is patently false.
THIS!:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:18 AM 10-14-2022
never gets any seperation. . all i heard all draft was how superior of a route runner he was. . he is covered and has horrible insticts. .

looks scared out there. .

imagine Pickens on this squad
Lol. As soon as I saw DTVietnam I was like, "cue being a massive crybaby tard about George Pickens in 3... 2... 1..." and sure enough, there it was!

Ya'll think Pickens would be getting more snaps and looks if the Chiefs drafted him? We may as well have drafted T. Boone Pickens instead to play WR!
[Reply]
staylor26 08:29 AM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
The separation stats are a bit deceiving for a player like Skyy. For example, a play like this will skew the fuck out of separation data when you don't run that many routes in a game. Think this is why him and Hardman have a lot of separation yards per route run and why Hardman and Rondale Moore were in the top 5 last year despite Hardman being the 2nd worst at air yards per completion and Moore being the worst at it.

I still think that Skyy will be an important weapon for us and we need to use him a lot more, but that stat is just a reflection on the type of plays we're having him run so far. Hopefully Andy puts him in and has him run more traditional routes soon. But yeah I knew there's just no way he would average 15! feet of separation and Mahomes just missed him.
He's run what, 2-3 plays like this all season?

Matt Lane and Kent Swanson have been saying since week 1 that the guy is consistently getting separation and constantly open after watching all-22, and they aren't basing that off of plays like this.

Seth Keysor too.

This is reflected in those stats weekly.

So you're just completely full of shit.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:35 AM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Lol. As soon as I saw DTVietnam I was like, "cue being a massive crybaby tard about George Pickens in 3... 2... 1..." and sure enough, there it was!

Ya'll think Pickens would be getting more snaps and looks if the Chiefs drafted him? We may as well have drafted T. Boone Pickens instead to play WR!
Slim Pickens is a better route runner than T. Boone.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:39 AM 10-14-2022
I just dont think this guy is an NFL WR. .

our picks arent looking that good...aside from George and Pacheco. .

[Reply]
BWillie 08:40 AM 10-14-2022
Skyy Moore Dynasty is beginning
[Reply]
lcarus 08:43 AM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Kelce's Rookie year he was injured and out till the following season
I remember that. I thought it was Brad Cottam or Tony Moeaki all over again. Another promising but injury plagued TE that would never become anything "because Chiefs". Those were darker times brother.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:49 AM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I remember that. I thought it was Brad Cottam or Tony Moeaki all over again. Another promising but injury plagued TE that would never become anything "because Chiefs". Those were darker times brother.
I remember I watched one game and Tony Moeaki didn't get hurt. It was amazing
[Reply]
lcarus 08:55 AM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I remember I watched one game and Tony Moeaki didn't get hurt. It was amazing
Was it that game he made the amazing 1 handed snag in the back of the end zone? Nah he probably got hurt in that game too
[Reply]
Page 91 of 280
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101141191 > Last »
Up