« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130180 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:39 PM 09-25-2022
Skyy Poor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
emaw1979 04:40 PM 09-25-2022
Bust

Another bad WR draft pick by the Chiefs. Outside of Hill, who they lucked into, this team is awful at drafting and developing WRs. He still should be given a chance over Hardman, another bust, and MVS who is trash.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 04:47 PM 09-25-2022
I still have hope that he’ll be a decent WR- possibly a Hunter Renfrow type. I wonder if he’s having trouble learning the offense.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:51 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Skyy Poor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He looks dumb as hell.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:54 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I still have hope that he’ll be a decent WR- possibly a Hunter Renfrow type. I wonder if he’s having trouble learning the offense.
Andy not playing a rookie WR.

I'm shocked I tell you, shocked.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:07 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
Bust

Another bad WR draft pick by the Chiefs. Outside of Hill, who they lucked into, this team is awful at drafting and developing WRs. He still should be given a chance over Hardman, another bust, and MVS who is trash.
Just to be clear, he's a bust after his third game in his rookie season? I mean, Chiefs Fans are notoriously stupid, but we're not THIS stupid, are we?
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 05:17 PM 09-25-2022
Sky Less
[Reply]
-King- 05:19 PM 09-25-2022
Does he know so little of the playbook that he can't get play time over anybody on offense?

We need a playmaker badly. Let him go out and see what he has. How could he be any worse than what we're getting from our WRs so far?
[Reply]
lewdog 05:23 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Does he know so little of the playbook that he can't get play time over anybody on offense?

We need a playmaker badly. Let him go out and see what he has. How could he be any worse than what we're getting from our WRs so far?
Yeah I think it's funny he's getting so much shit while not seeing many snaps. What about Hardman and MVS literally doing nothing while playing every series?!
[Reply]
kevrunner 05:30 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
That's not how Andy rolls. He has a history of dping this. Btw Pickens isn't getting a ton of snaps either
Huh? Pickens might not be getting a lot of targets but he’s getting a lot of snaps.

Pittsburgh Steelers rookie wide receiver George Pickens has played 95 snaps through the first two weeks of the NFL season but has only been targeted five times - a fact Pickens made it clear he's well aware of.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:36 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:

Andy is very reluctant to play rookies.

Unless there is an injury, or something really unusual like what happened when the OL got replaced.

He-just-doesn't-usually-do-it.

So it isn't much of a reflection on Skyy one way or the other.
[Reply]
farmerchief 05:46 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Well, he didn’t do shit in the preseason either. And there’s clearly a reason he’s not getting snaps.
I seem to remember him catching a few balls during preseason, he’s got good hands and is quick in his cuts, He had 1 target against the cardinals, made the catch for 30 yds. He had no targets against chargers, can’t say how many snaps he had? Can’t make catches sitting on the bench.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:56 PM 09-25-2022
Jefferson came in and made an impact. Chase came in and made an impact. Why is it we never have a rookie skill player do that? They don't start and it gets called learning the offense but other teams can do it.
[Reply]
In58men 05:59 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Counterpoint.

Did you stop grilling after burning down your apartment, or did you buy a new grill for your new house?
Counterpoint

Shut the fuck up
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:00 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
Huh? Pickens might not be getting a lot of targets but he’s getting a lot of snaps.

Pittsburgh Steelers rookie wide receiver George Pickens has played 95 snaps through the first two weeks of the NFL season but has only been targeted five times - a fact Pickens made it clear he's well aware of.
Good call. Correction, he's playing a decent number of snaps but half of them have been fades or go routes. They're not really throwing him into much either. Still, I have no regrets passing on the guy. Three games in and he's already chirping.
[Reply]
Page 80 of 280
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130180 > Last »
Up