« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127177 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:16 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
“the best rookie receiver I’ve been around in my five years.”

Nice tidbit there.
Doesn't really say much though. Watson was drafted in 2018, Godwin and Evans were already there. The only rookies drafted by Tampa since he's been there are Tyler Johnson, Scottie Miller, and Jaelon Darden (who?), plus any UDFA they brought in. I should certainly hope Skyy Moore is better than that bunch of nobodies.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:16 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
coaches don't fully trust him yet

i bet he gets a chance to show out against a weak colts team...see if he can split some snaps with hardman or mvs
Yep
[Reply]
staylor26 12:23 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Moore didn’t get any snaps because it was a close game against a tough opponent and Andy was being conservative with a lot of the offense, not just Moore.
Exactly. Pachecho didn't play much either, and the little bit he did seemed to be due to CEH getting his knee stepped on.

Short week early in the season against a tough opponent. I don't think Skyy will ever play only 2 snaps again.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:25 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Exactly. Pachecho didn't play much either, and the little bit he did seemed to be due to CEH getting his knee stepped on.

Short week early in the season against a tough opponent. I don't think Skyy will ever play only 2 snaps again.
Yep I brought up Pacheco a couple of days ago, it might have actually been in this thread.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:38 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
WorSt scenario for the Steelers. His incredible catch will blow up on social media and feed his ego.

People will forget that a few drives later he blew a td because he tried to hot dog a one handed catch instead of using 2 hands for a clear TD
He also cost them the onside kick opportunity at the end of the game, IIRC.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:39 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

CEH and McKinnon played incredibly well. Not sure I'd want to take either out right now if I don't have to. Pretty sure it was McKinnon who completely destroyed Bosa on a block in the middle of the pocket. Up to that point, I wasn't sure Bosa was even playing...
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:05 PM 09-23-2022
"Chiefs receiver Justin Watson, meanwhile, has noticed Moore is typically one of the last guys off the practice field after spending additional time with the quarterbacks. “He’s doing everything right,” Watson said, “and I know if he keeps doing that, that he’s gonna have a really good year.”

Watson didn’t hold back further praise for Moore on Thursday, calling him “the best rookie receiver I’ve been around in my five years.” “I think you see it — he’s got everything: hands, he’s got long arms to go up and get passes, he’s explosive, good after the catch,” Watson said. “So I think he’s got a really, really bright future this year and going forward in this league.”

Watson noted strong work ethic from Moore as well, saying he’s seen him put in extra time with receivers coach Joe Bleymaier to learn the playbook and also the differences between a college and pro system. Watson credited Moore for doing a “phenomenal job” of picking up the plays after spending a few months with the team."

Is there a link to the article this is from?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:09 PM 09-23-2022
Neat.

So why'd he run ZERO routes last week?

If he's this good, get his ass on the field. Because we don't have anybody capable of beating man on the back-side of plays right now and so they're being left on an island. This is letting teams clog Mahomes play side and they'll start bracketing Kelce more and more.

We NEED someone at the X or Y positions that can punish a team for playing 1v1 man coverage out there. It's just not happening. If that's Moore - fucking aces, lets get it done.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:36 PM 09-23-2022
WorSt scenario for the Steelers. His incredible catch will blow up on social media and feed his ego.

People will forget that a few drives later he blew a td because he tried to hot dog a one handed catch instead of using 2 hands for a clear TD
So the Josh Gordon experiment failed but I hope KC still occasionally tries no risk high reward WR reclamation projects like Randy Moss or Antonio Brown.

Looking forward to KC signing Pickens to a one year prove it deal in a few years.

:-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:39 PM 09-23-2022

Lol wut. It was an overthrow that he extended for and slid off his fingertips.
[Reply]
O.city 03:41 PM 09-23-2022
You know what offense has had the most man to man played agains them thru 2 weeks? Any guesses
[Reply]
007 02:10 PM 09-25-2022
No more kicks for this kid.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:12 PM 09-25-2022
This guy needs to get offensive snaps. Outside of JuJu our WR are seriously complete dog shit.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:14 PM 09-25-2022
Andy Reid unwilling to incorporate a rookie WR into his offense… it’s been that way his entire career in Philly and KC.
[Reply]
-King- 02:15 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
This guy needs to get offensive snaps. Outside of JuJu our WR are seriously complete dog shit.
Juju was bad outside of one play too. We have no consistent threats outside of Kelce.
[Reply]
Page 77 of 280
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127177 > Last »
Up