« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:12 PM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Veach when he sees Corey Coleman at camp:

:-)

There was some insanely good burns in that movie.
[Reply]
TEX 09:18 PM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Skyy Moore is already better than Mecole Hardman.
:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:19 PM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
RGR also liked Cameron Thomas better than Karlaftis.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

RGR sucks. Their show/podcast/whatever is boring as hell
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:22 PM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
RGR sucks. Their show/podcast/whatever is boring as hell
He isn't the only draft evaluator who didn't like Karlaftis in the 1st round. But, no one really knows how players are going to pan out, and that's the truth.

[Reply]
emaw1979 09:26 PM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
He isn't the only draft evaluator who didn't like Karlaftis in the 1st round. But, no one really knows how players are going to pan out, and that's the truth.

I'm not a fan of Karlaftis but I'm hoping to be surprised. None of spags "type" of DE or DT has panned out at all. I'd rather the Chiefs gone for a traditional pass rusher than a strong guy that can push the pocket. Spags has been very underwhelming.

That being said, the only rookie that may play much this year on D is the CB. Spags hates rookies.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:36 PM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Dude. No fucking way, unless the kid gets hurt. Watch the route running. Watch the quick acceleration. With Andy Reid and Mahomes, this kid is, at minimum, a productive slot.
I honestly can't believe people are making the DAT comparison. I heard it on one of the Chiefs podcasts too and my jaw went agape. DAT was a true gadget player that straddled RB and WR while Moore is a professional WR.

Moore may not succeed but the idea that a close career comparison is DAT is way off base.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 03:22 AM 05-03-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Remember back when I said the only way to use outliers to address a point was when said point was argued in absolutes? Then pointed out how absurd that was? And made a mockery of your argument by making a knowingly ridiculous counterpoint built off same that was stated in absolutes (in all caps no less, in case you were missing what I was up to) then responded to my own counterpoint with fart noises?

Did all of this escape you?

I feel like it escaped you.

But hey - keep on keepin' on, buddy.
The problem is this: Drafted WR from the MAC are outliers for all WR from the MAC. However, UNSUCCESSFUL DRAFTED WR from the MAC are OUTLIERS IN THAT GROUP.

You're just arguing any way you can that Skyy Moore was a bad pick and won't be good. If you believe that, then fine. But don't act like there is any evidence out there that supports your opinion. Just have your opinion and stand by it.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 03:23 AM 05-03-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I honestly can't believe people are making the DAT comparison. I heard it on one of the Chiefs podcasts too and my jaw went agape. DAT was a true gadget player that straddled RB and WR while Moore is a professional WR.

Moore may not succeed but the idea that a close career comparison is DAT is way off base.
It was DJ's Left Nut making that comparison, which was ridiculous to the point of not deserving response.
[Reply]
crispystl 05:17 AM 05-03-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
That makes me so happy. Tyreek was so good at catching with his body for so long. But he seemed to slip last year, especially at catching the ball in traffic, and not do so well when he did try to catch it with his hands. Hand catchers seem to stay consistent for a lot longer.

Yeah hand catchers are always superior in that aspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:05 AM 05-03-2022
I will say, one thing that concerns me and it barely even does... He has a double learning curve of playing against better competition (versus any major conference), of learning routes outside of RPO on top of learning Andy reids difficult offense.

So it'll take some time. I don't know how much he will actually contribute year 1 if we're being realistic
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:12 AM 05-03-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I will say, one thing that concerns me and it barely even does... He has a double learning curve of playing against better competition (versus any major conference), of learning routes outside of RPO on top of learning Andy reids difficult offense.

So it'll take some time. I don't know how much he will actually contribute year 1 if we're being realistic
Well yeah, I would expect he'll begin as a returner, and have a package of plays on offense. That package of plays will probably expand as the year goes on. He's not a day one starter with 3 vets in front of him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:34 AM 05-03-2022
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
The problem is this: Drafted WR from the MAC are outliers for all WR from the MAC. However, UNSUCCESSFUL DRAFTED WR from the MAC are OUTLIERS IN THAT GROUP.

You're just arguing any way you can that Skyy Moore was a bad pick and won't be good. If you believe that, then fine. But don't act like there is any evidence out there that supports your opinion. Just have your opinion and stand by it.
I’m not arguing that big guy.

Again - I feel like you’re missing things along the way here.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:37 AM 05-03-2022
I am an admitted optimist. I see the potential possibilities and I trust this staff to get it. Some people become so locked in on individuals THEY wanted they cannot move on, and still others lock into some particular metric or measuring stick that they personally feel is some magic 8 ball in predicting a player's production.I think there's too much of both, and that this part of the off-season is about dreaming of what could be a little bit. There's plenty of reality to deal with when it comes. Until then, none of you fuckers are going to shit in my cheerios.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:53 AM 05-03-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Why is De'Anthony Thomas even in this conversation?

The clear cutoff for NFL success at WR is 5'9". It's so extremely rare that a receiver under 5'9" does much of anything whatsoever in the NFL, regardless of speed, that it's not even worth talking about. There's like one, in history, and that's Wes Welker.
This is kind of funny because Tyreek Hill is definitely in the 5'8" range.
[Reply]
O.city 07:22 AM 05-03-2022
It's kinda funny to watch how opinions get raked over and changed to fit an argument here.

I don't believe Dj has ever said he doesn't think Sky will be a good player. I dont' wanna put words in his mouth, but it seems he feels he's more capped physically and has a lower ceiling than he'd like a 2nd round WR to have.

I'm not in agreement because I think most 2nd round picks are gonna eventually flame out and not do much in the league cause that's what usually happens, so if he's a good solid player at WR, perfect.

If he has the occasional 1k yard season, but hoovers right around 800 per season with a couple touchdowns, I'd say that's a big success.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 279
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Up