ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 46
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
eDave 05:32 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Are you off your meds again?

See the path you are going it makes me feel like you want attention. Do you want attention because this has nothing to do with you? Or is it because you’re sad OM is going away. Either way it’s acceptable, just admit it to yourself.
The intention is to detail why this happened so I suppose there's some attention seeking there as I hoped people would read it. Nothing more. So kudos to you on that obvious observation. If he wants any sympathy from me, he can start by not fucking with me in the first place. Couldn't have happened to a better guy.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:32 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I actually don't like the fact that OM is shutting down. It's fun having a rival team site all in good fun that's lasted all these years. Just kinda sucks.
Yeah can't help but agree to some extent, but I'm sure its not the only Donk board out there... so fuck' em :-)
[Reply]
rydogg58 05:32 PM 07-26-2021
That sucks. I feel bad for their posters, even the ones I don't like. But, TJ is nuttier than squirrel shit, so it's not a surprise.
[Reply]
lcarus 05:33 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
So what's the next best place to drink Donk fan tears?

Does anything else out there exist? Or are we pretty much stuck with browsing youtube comment sections on donk fan videos?

Problem is even the popular ones like Brandon Perna's channel bring a whole bunch of different fans to the comment sections. It's hard to find some of the gold posts that the Orange Mane has provided over the years, particularly the ones who wounded lash out at the Chiefs like a wounded animal delivering baseless threats about how the Donks are a well-run organization and "they don't tolerate sustained losing"
I feel like Batman and the Joker just died. Yeah we still have the Riddler, Penguin and Scarecrow. Occasionally a little scuffle with that pussy Kiteman or Firefly. But overall nothing will ever be the same.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:35 PM 07-26-2021
Oh Maaaaaaaaane...meet your new friend.

[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:36 PM 07-26-2021
Lmao

Good work TacoQueef
[Reply]
alanm 05:41 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Dayze:
not gonna lie, I'd be super bummed if CP were to shut down.

it's my one stop shop for sports and entertainment.
Not to mention news. Hell.. I hear about 90% of things going on nationally here first before anywhere else. :-)
[Reply]
eDave 05:44 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
move on, dave.
This would have been more impactful had you posted it before I did just that.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:50 PM 07-26-2021
Clay's got some real gold posts in this thread.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:51 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Oh Maaaaaaaaane...meet your new friend.

Have you been over to shit on their pathetic grave yet?
[Reply]
lcarus 05:55 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yeah can't help but agree to some extent, but I'm sure its not the only Donk board out there... so fuck' em :-)
Yeah I'm sure something will take it's place. I mean as far as content to mock from opposing fanbases, Twitter offers more of that in a week than we could discuss in a lifetime.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:55 PM 07-26-2021
This is the most critical time. It's just like the end of world war 2. We have to capture the war criminals before they can escape to Argentina.
[Reply]
eDave 05:57 PM 07-26-2021
It's the perfect metaphor that encapsulates the Bronco's in general right now.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:57 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
RIP Frankie
His mom still fucks, though.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:58 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Have you been over to shit on their pathetic grave yet?
I went over there to tell Buff off.

That guy is a grade A piece of shit.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 46
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up