ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 52
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Ubeja Vontell 07:24 PM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Okay but what’s his time in the 100???
Why are you so damn dumb?

Dude, I really am about to stick you on ignore, ok?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:34 PM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Why are you so damn dumb?

Dude, I really am about to stick you on ignore, ok?
So you don’t know? I bet carcosa could tell me.
[Reply]
Spott 07:38 PM 03-03-2020
My wife's sister Vicki lives in Arkansas out in the sticks on a farm. She is a religious freak, ya know everything is.....thank you Lord,...praise Jesus. She does not lie and is very intellegent and plays a big role at her church and the community, she doesn't BS around or play games.

She has seen whatever they have in those Arkansas hills as Bigfoot, she owns three huge dogs that keep the thing back in the hills. But it is there.

The thing has killed her chickens and stolen clothes off the line, then here comes the dogs which this thing can out run. That was when she first moved there and kept the dogs indoor, now they sleep outside to guard. She has heard screams at night, there is more than one.

Like I mentioned Vicki doesn't BS around at all.

She has said it's around 6 feet tall maybe 300 pounds and reddish brown with long hair all over the body, that is from a distance.
How fast does Vicky run the 100 meter hurdles? Have you ever tried to hook up with her?
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:09 PM 03-03-2020
My wife's sister Vicki lives in Arkansas out in the sticks on a farm. She is a religious freak, ya know everything is.....thank you Lord,...praise Jesus. She does not lie and is very intellegent and plays a big role at her church and the community, she doesn't BS around or play games.

She has seen whatever they have in those Arkansas hills as Bigfoot, she owns three huge dogs that keep the thing back in the hills. But it is there.

The thing has killed her chickens and stolen clothes off the line, then here comes the dogs which this thing can out run. That was when she first moved there and kept the dogs indoor, now they sleep outside to guard. She has heard screams at night, there is more than one.

Like I mentioned Vicki doesn't BS around at all.

She has said it's around 6 feet tall maybe 300 pounds and reddish brown with long hair all over the body, that is from a distance.

A vicious 6ft 300lb carnivorous creature but it’s afraid of dogs?
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:19 PM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
A vicious 6ft 300lb carnivorous creature but it’s afraid of dogs?
Yep, as is a 8 foot 1000 pound bear.

[Reply]
Why Not? 10:34 PM 03-03-2020
Yep, as is a 8 foot 1000 pound bear.

Perhaps but small sample size. Google “bear kills dog”
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:37 PM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Perhaps but small sample size. Google “bear kills dog”
Nobody is talking about a dog, it's three big dogs, try Rottweilers. These three dogs would tear a bigfoot apart.

Then there's...

[Reply]
FAX 07:17 PM 03-03-2020
Vicki's story is impressive. However, all reported Bigfeets sightings are "from a distance".

If they aren't, they don't get reported.

FAX
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 07:23 PM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by FAX:
Vicki's story is impressive. However, all reported Bigfeets sightings are "from a distance".

If they aren't, they don't get reported.

FAX
The thing is everyone around her have the same stories so there is no.....yeah right. It's there, no doubt about it.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 07:29 PM 03-03-2020
Yes. How could you not believe?

This guy has a dead Bigfoot that he keeps in his freezer that he often times shows off for educational purposes.

https://youtu.be/tCN8IAsawjI

https://youtu.be/ft7nBx9oRl4?list=PL...gGlrXnK02v9x6j

Undeniable, definitive physical proof.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 07:32 PM 03-03-2020
Yes
He steals pool water
he also goes by Yeti
[Reply]
eDave 07:44 PM 03-03-2020
If you believe Billay actually has a mom, you believe in Bigfoot.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:46 PM 03-03-2020
Goonie goo goo
[Reply]
Stryker 08:21 PM 03-03-2020
Absolutely FUCK NO! This is nothing more than an urban legend. This BS has been going on since the 70's. Pass.
[Reply]
FAX 08:43 PM 03-03-2020
The point is that Vicki may well have Bigfeets in her ancestral record. In fact, her family tree may well have been repeatedly battered by previous generations of Bigfeets simply attempting to communicate by whacking bark.

Any woman from Arkansas with Bigfeets DNA is more likely to attract other Bigfeets due to the subtlety of persistent pheromonal allure.

At this point, one can only hope that Vicki has excellent phone service and the local sheriff on speed dial.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 8 of 52
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up