ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 315
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:55 PM 02-28-2019
The Cards take Denzel Ward

SFChief is up.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:56 PM 02-28-2019
Columbia picked off the #1 guy on my list. Denzel should be wearing a snow white uniform with beady little eyes on the front of the helmet.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:02 PM 02-28-2019
Denzel fucking Ward?

Well that's...weird.

You guys scare me sometimes. I had no clue who Denzel Ward was before the last 2 minutes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:04 PM 02-28-2019
Anarchy will trade down from #58 for the right offer.
[Reply]
InvinciBill 09:04 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by rageeumr:
Are you ****ing kidding me? I've been sitting here refreshing for an hour and he takes my ****ing guy.
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
i was gonna select Cam....****ing asshole Lawrence whateverthe****.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:05 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The Cards take Denzel Ward

SFChief is up.
Thanks for making me look dumb! This is what I meant when I said I like a guy (Ramsey) but felt there would be others who are a notch below his skill (Ward)

I hope Russell torches ya :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:18 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Thanks for making me look dumb! This is what I meant when I said I like a guy (Ramsey) but felt there would be others who are a notch below his skill (Ward)

I hope Russell torches ya :-)
JuJu and Ward were the two guys I was eyeing with that pick and knew it was too early for both of them.

Ward's just so damn fast and played with so much confidence despite all that shit swirling in Cleveland. That kind of athleticism with good ball skills, solid size and plus technique - he has every possible earmark of a stellar long-term cover guy.

But I knew it was way too early to take him at 30 so by pulling off that deal with you I managed to snag the two guys I targeted with 1 pick. So I'm obviously pleased with how that one worked out.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:21 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Denzel fucking Ward?

Well that's...weird.

You guys scare me sometimes. I had no clue who Denzel Ward was before the last 2 minutes.
Glad I wasn't the only one!

:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:33 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
JuJu and Ward were the two guys I was eyeing with that pick and knew it was too early for both of them.

Ward's just so damn fast and played with so much confidence despite all that shit swirling in Cleveland. That kind of athleticism with good ball skills, solid size and plus technique - he has every possible earmark of a stellar long-term cover guy.

But I knew it was way too early to take him at 30 so by pulling off that deal with you I managed to snag the two guys I targeted with 1 pick. So I'm obviously pleased with how that one worked out.
Oh I think it was a great deal for both of us. Honestly I'm really impressed with everything about this league so far. I did sim leagues growing up it was the most crooked shady shit. Trades were lopsided etc.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:33 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Glad I wasn't the only one!

:-)
Hes going to be the next stud corner played very well for the Browns made the pro bowl too
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:36 PM 02-28-2019
Ward went #4 overall
[Reply]
lewdog 09:36 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Hes going to be the next stud corner played very well for the Browns made the pro bowl too
I will admit I watched Chiefs games only this year. Not a lot of time to watch tons of games like I used to.

I am sorry Billay.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:00 PM 02-28-2019
Two more picks

[Reply]
wheeler08 10:08 PM 02-28-2019
I’d have to say Canton has the strangest draft
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:22 PM 02-28-2019
Anyone in the next 10 picks looking to trade back I'm open to making a deal
[Reply]
Page 39 of 315