ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I feel shitty
BigRedChief 08:52 AM 05-01-2005
WTF kick a guy down when he's down.:-) That aint right.

As far as the language and grammer skills are needed I call BS. It's talent. Either its there or not. Case in point, me.

My skills in this area are non exsient but I was able to make enough writing to travel around the world. You call BS? I was also a writer for Sight and Sounds magazine down in Springfield for 2 years. I eventually worked my way up to editor.

So get off the guys back.:-)

BTW, whom does Kcnut write for?
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:00 AM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
WTF kick a guy down when he's down.:-) That aint right.

As far as the language and grammer skills are needed I call BS. It's talent. Either its there or not. Case in point, me.

My skills in this area are non exsient but I was able to make enough writing to travel around the world. You call BS? I was also a writer for Sight and Sounds magazine down in Springfield for 2 years. I eventually worked my way up to editor.

So get off the guys back.:-)

BTW, whom does Kcnut write for?
C'mon now...

You need a basic understanding of sentance structure, syntax, and subject\verb agreement. kcnut does not have that.

I love having the guy around but I think it is obvious a career in writing is not for him.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:13 AM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
C'mon now...

You need a basic understanding of sentance structure, syntax, and subject\verb agreement. kcnut does not have that.

I love having the guy around but I think it is obvious a career in writing is not for him.
I've never read a thing he's written. I didn't even know he had written anything.

BTW, heres the pic that went with my column that I wrote on the music scene. Circa late 80's early 90's. Don't say that I never post anything funny ever again.

[Reply]
Bootlegged 10:00 AM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I've never read a thing he's written. I didn't even know he had written anything.

BTW, heres the pic that went with my column that I wrote on the music scene. Circa late 80's early 90's. Don't say that I never post anything funny ever again.
So you were Capt. Lou Albano?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:02 AM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by Lattimer:
So you were Capt. Lou Albano?
I just figured "Mrs. Doubtfire" was a MAN BABY!!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:33 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
His name is Robert Polson?
Robert Polson was the sketch artist and cartoonist that worked for the magazine.
[Reply]
wazu 08:55 AM 05-01-2005
You mean kcnut is a writer? That's unpossible.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:01 AM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by Adam:
You mean kcnut is a writer? That's unpossible.
:-) :-) - did you bend your wookie?
[Reply]
Fairplay 09:13 AM 05-01-2005
After Kcnut wakes up from his all night drunk complete with an excruciating hangover and reads some of the comments in this thread he might need to be on suicide watch.

Seriously Kcnut, take some of your writings to someone you can trust in that field ask them to read it and to get back with you for an honest opinion on your writings. Tell him to give you the truth but more importantly how you can improve them.

Try to get better at what you do. Im sure even Michalanglo screwed up a few paintings before he became great.
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:13 AM 05-01-2005
Niiice
[Reply]
RNR 09:32 AM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by kcnut:
drank tequila and beer and ate pizza. threw up and feel crappy. Then releaseing my emotions like crazy. Feeling bad cause my brother compared my articles to toliet paper.
Cheer up I do most of my reading in the john :-) Kidding aside you should be writing for yourself and do it to the best of your ability. Oh and the hangover will pass.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:07 AM 05-01-2005
I always thought he wrote like that on purpose, who knew?
[Reply]
Pants 08:39 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I always thought he wrote like that on purpose, who knew?
Wow, same here. I thought it wan an act (a cool and funny one) this whole time. Shit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:41 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
Wow, same here. I thought it wan an act (a cool and funny one) this whole time. Shit.
He used to have a PC from rent-a-center, too. Connect the dots, Metron00b.
[Reply]
Pants 08:52 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
He used to have a PC from rent-a-center, too. Connect the dots, Metron00b.
:-)

I'm really sorry I wasn't here at the time that fact was mentioned.

EDIT: BTW, the ":-)" is at goat, not kcnut.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up