ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 324
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139189 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
Kiimo 11:25 AM 06-01-2023
It was one anonymous person who worked in a front office. He could have been in one of the front offices interested in Hopkins.

Hopkins hasn't lost any of his speed, which he had little to begin with.

He apparently wasn't injured at all to finish the season which pissed off Arizona.

And he had ostarine in his system but people out here acting like he's taking anabolic steroids.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:27 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
It was one anonymous person who worked in a front office. He could have been in one of the front offices interested in Hopkins.

Hopkins hasn't lost any of his speed, which he had little to begin with.

He apparently wasn't injured at all to finish the season which pissed off Arizona.

And he had ostarine in his system but people out here acting like he's taking anabolic steroids.
Nothing and I mean nothing will ever amuse me more than how beaten down this teams fanbase is as a whole.

No matter who it is, no matter what is happening there is always a portion of the fan base that turns it into "we don't want him he sucks"
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:30 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yup, that's where im at too.

You can swap Ravens for Chargers though.

Not a chance in **** he'd ever be a Charger. That's one team that gets circulated in the convo that makes no goddamn sense at all.

I probably should be, but I’m just not worried about the ravens. Their game plan is to have the guy whose whole career has been running, pass a lot more. Ok cool.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:35 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Nothing and I mean nothing will ever amuse me more than how beaten down this teams fanbase is as a whole.

No matter who it is, no matter what is happening there is always a portion of the fan base that turns it into "we don't want him he sucks"
It is pretty funny, you’re right.

It could be prime Randy Moss and the same people would be saying “he’s not good enough, he’s too tall and skinny and he talk’s funny !!!”:-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:37 AM 06-01-2023
Can't wait until he signs somewhere.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:37 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Never understood the Chargers either. They're about to be on the cusp of a mini salary dump next year just to get back to having zero cap space.
I didn't even know this was a thing.

They also just drafted a WR in the 1st. There's no chance of that happening.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:38 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
It is pretty funny, you’re right.

It could be prime Randy Moss and the same people would be saying “he’s not good enough, he’s too tall and skinny and he talk’s funny !!!”:-)
I think it comes from always being disappointed for so long it's a defense mechanism.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:42 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I think it comes from always being disappointed for so long it's a defense mechanism.
Probably you’re right. I kind of get it i guess. Some of the “reasons” for disliking DH are so off-base it makes for some good chuckles though, so there’s the silver lining.:-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:53 AM 06-01-2023
My favorite reason for not liking a receiver is throwing around the word "DIVA" like lmao okay

How many times did people scream about Juju and mention "TIK TOK" and it was a problem a sum total of zero times.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:54 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
My favorite reason for not liking a receiver is throwing around the word "DIVA" like lmao okay

How many times did people scream about Juju and mention "TIK TOK" and it was a problem a sum total of zero times.
The Diva thing is just stupid, in the end no one really gives a fuck.

Hopkins matched JuJu's numbers last year in 9 games with no QB...he can do exactly what JuJu did...a lot better and bring other things to the table.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:01 PM 06-01-2023

Report: WR DeAndre Hopkins is interested in signing with the Texans, currently "Gauging" multiple teams.https://t.co/gyVA1vSiK3 pic.twitter.com/jsJUWIIVcD

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) June 1, 2023

[Reply]
Mecca 12:03 PM 06-01-2023
Just remember all that info is coming from his agent most likely.
[Reply]
Basileus777 12:04 PM 06-01-2023
My issue is with people reading too much into us winning a title with mediocre receivers. We've already seen that this offense has to evolve every year, being able to squeeze just enough out of our receivers last year to win it all does not mean that is the pattern to be followed.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:05 PM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
My issue is with people reading too much into us winning a title with mediocre receivers. We've already seen that this offense has to evolve every year, being able to squeeze just enough out of our receivers last year to win it all does not mean that is the pattern to be followed.
And even without Hopkins it will continue to evolve due to all the young talent at the position.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:05 PM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
We also seem to have a fan base that thinks Kelce is gonna be a 100 catch 1400 yards and 10 tds until he's 40.
[Reply]
Page 89 of 324
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139189 > Last »
Up