ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 324
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
wazu 02:45 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Jerm:

Well since this didn’t embed right…it’s the 3 monkeys doing the “see/hear/speak no evil”
Seems to imply Browns.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:48 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Seems to imply Browns.
Mahomes, Kelce, Nuk?

I’m clutching at straws lol…
[Reply]
PHOG 02:51 PM 05-31-2023
They ARE keeping him under wraps in KC, AREN'T they?
[Reply]
BigRock 02:52 PM 05-31-2023
Covering his eyes is obviously Mahomes throwing no looks, covering his mouth is Kelce not wanting to say too much on his podcast, covering his ears is the receivers other than Toney not wanting to hear they got bumped down the depth chart.

THE DEAL IS DONE
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:52 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You know who I am tired of listening to talk about the Chiefs?

Jeff Chadiha, I need to delete that podcast.
Chadiha has been a rough listen ever since he married himself to Lamar Jackson and the Ravens.

He's just felt honor bound to back that horse (and seemingly shit on the Chiefs as a result) ever since.
[Reply]
Woogieman 02:53 PM 05-31-2023
I think Teicher had been covering the Chiefs to long, he should have left in like 2005. He's just so apathetic to everything even them being really good.
He never says anything. It's literally impossible for him to say something bold, controversial...or hell, informative. He basically responds to every room like "well, that's possible, time will tell" or some such inanity.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:54 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
Agree...I appreciate honest analysis, even critical analysis, but JC isn't even analyzing anymore, he's really just trolling. I don't know what happened to SP, I thought he was good in the 10 slot, but the 2 slot is dying. It isn't working and it's like he's been possessed by the ghost of KK
KK's antics led to the Chiefs giving 810 something of 'second son' status in KC and so they're trying to pivot to being the contradictory voice.

It's a ratings ploy. They know they can't 'out access' 610 anymore and just trying to be sunshine and lollipops alongside another station that's doing that AND getting better access simply won't work.

So they've become the Skip Bayless of the KC Sports Scene - making arguments just to argue and taking positions that even THEY don't truly believe.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:56 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Chadiha has been a rough listen ever since he married himself to Lamar Jackson and the Ravens.

He's just felt honor bound to back that horse (and seemingly shit on the Chiefs as a result) ever since.
He rides the Bengals and Bills now......basically anything that isn't the Chiefs.
[Reply]
In58men 02:57 PM 05-31-2023
I hate cryptic shit like this
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:01 PM 05-31-2023
You know who I am tired of listening to talk about the Chiefs?

Jeff Chadiha, I need to delete that podcast.
That guy is like Adam Teicher if you replace all the sad opinions with toxic ones.

He also hated the Mahomes pick and "pumped the brakes" on people every step of the way.
[Reply]
rocknrolla 03:07 PM 05-31-2023
We sign this cocksucker yet?
Is anyone following Clark's plane's tail #? If not we're fucking slipping around here!
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:20 PM 05-31-2023
The monkeys signify Lombardi trophies and guess which franchise has 3 of them??!!

It’s happening!!!

You’re welcome,
Johnny “CodeCracker” Hammersticks
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 04:33 PM 05-31-2023
We did it!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:38 PM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
**** UPDATE ****

I just got home from dinner with the next door neighbor and his wife. I asked him what was cooking in the DeHop situation.

Here’s what he said …

DeHop DID come into KC on Saturday as planned. He just finalized a deal with his new agent Kelton Crenshaw over the weekend. DeHop stayed with Justin Reid over the weekend. They were told to stay under the radar. A friend visiting a friend at that point … nothing illegal about that. But he’s in Kansas City.

Playing cautious … The Chiefs decided to wait until today to formally begin negotiations AFTER the league OFFICIALLY announced that DeHop had been released and was free to sign with any team immediately.

DeHop passed his Chiefs physical late today.

Kelton Crenshaw flew into KC this afternoon.

What happens from here is anybody’s guess. According to my source the Chiefs are still ALL In on signing the man. They are also finalizing not one … but TWO contract renegotiations to free up cap space. My guy is pretty sure the renegotiated contracts will be announced first … and if we reach an agreement with DeHop … it will come last.

And the NFL will cry huge tears ... and the Chiefs will win SB 58.

He also said that if an agreement isn’t reached … by flying under the radar the Chiefs don’t lose face in the eyes of the NFL and their fans. He also said that two local news media sources have actual footage of DeHop in Kansas City … but have been asked to hold the story until details develop.

My source better be right because I would hate making a fool out of myself on here … and I will NEVER quote him again in this forum.

But I’ve known this guy for years … his status is irrefutable … and I’m going with the flow by posting this.

Please don’t shoot the messenger.

I'm just reporting what a trusted friend told me tonight.

****er better be RIGHT!

[Reply]
Couch-Potato 04:39 PM 05-31-2023
I think the below is a pretty interesting WR room after this season when MVS, James, & Watson's contract's are up. Dhop gives us top tier talent, and the rest are all young developing pass catchers on rookie deals.

Dhop = Star
Toney = X-Factor
Moore = Reliable Slot
Rice = JuJu Replacement
Ross = Star Potential
Ross = Speed WR
[Reply]
Page 81 of 324
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131181 > Last »
Up