ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 324
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125175 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
MMXcalibur 12:35 AM 05-31-2023
I visited the Arrowhead Stadium Pro Shop on Saturday and didn't see DHop anywhere.

LIES!!!!
LIES AND SHENANIGANS!
[Reply]
DJBILL 12:37 AM 05-31-2023
[QUOTE=TwistedChief;16961609]

Oh, ****.

Not sure if you remember the last time DJBILL showed up, but he said one of our most talented skill players had semi-demanded a trade. And I told him that he was a deranged lunatic. And then 6 weeks later we traded Tyreek to the Dolphins.

I have no idea if he’s for real or not, but let’s treat him as the messiah and will DHop into existence.

Earlier in this thread you acknowledged that I provided accurate information is this forum before.

Now ... you seem to want to doubt me once again.

Why don’t we give this a few days before you get your panties in a TWIST Chief?

I come in peace :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:58 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by DJBILL:

Earlier in this thread you acknowledged that time proved I provided accurate information is this forum before.

Now ... you seem to want to doubt me once again.

Why don’t we give this a few days before you get your panties in a TWIST Chief?

I come in peace :-)
My friend, I said that three quarters jokingly. We all hope we get DHop and I really, really hope your fan fiction comes true.

I just think you're toying with people's fragile emotions here regarding our WR room and that's not cool. A lot of people have a lot invested in Justyn Ross or even John Ross and now you're telling us that DHop is in KC sleeping over at Justin Reid's house passing physicals late in the day while the organization is putting the kibosh on KCTV5's ability to broadcast footage of him?

It's almost too much to bear...
[Reply]
DJBILL 01:20 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
My friend, I said that three quarters jokingly. We all hope we get DHop and I really, really hope your fan fiction comes true.

I just think you're toying with people's fragile emotions here regarding our WR room and that's not cool. A lot of people have a lot invested in Justyn Ross or even John Ross and now you're telling us that DHop is in KC sleeping over at Justin Reid's house passing physicals late in the day while the organization is putting the kibosh on KCTV5's ability to broadcast footage of him?

It's almost too much to bear...

I TOTALLY understand your thinking TC.

I am just repeating what my Chiefs employee buddy shared with me.

I also realize that my ass ... and my credibility are on the line here.

I'm the one who has to eat the **** sandwich if all this doesn't happen in the next few days.

The loud sigh of relief you will hear from South Kansas City will be ME if all this goes down the way he told me.

Yea ... I personally want DeHop too ... but a hundred things could go wrong with the negotiations that the public will never hear about ... and he'll sign somewhere else ... and I'll look like a complete ass.

Trust me brother ... I'm sweating this one out too.

But I've always lived on the edge so why change now? We all wanted to hear some fresh DeHop news and I had a source who trusted me with it. I decided to share it here. That's it ... I'm NOT looking for a Pulitzer Prize.

But there's absolutely NO fan fiction being spun here. I'm too old for games ... I love the Chiefs just like you and everyone else on here ... I BLEED Red and Gold ... and I wouldn't do that to them ...

Or to you brother.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 02:59 AM 05-31-2023
:-)
[Reply]
YayMike 05:28 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
He shared (and I posted about) a major player being traded a couple of weeks before the Tyreek Hill trade. I took a lot of heat on that one.

He also gave me the inside "skinny" on the Eric Bieniemy situation and the crap going on behind the scenes.

I reported that in Clay's (now famous) column and got my butt handed to me ... but he was right. Clay was also ... it just got covered up.

In reality ... If Sean Mcvay had left the Rams that year for the broadcast booth ... a backroom deal was already in place to name Eric Bieniemy the head coach of the LA Rams. And the Chiefs would have had some nice draft picks.

McVay game back and everything went sideways. The Chiefs were stuck with him for another year.

Insider tip ... It WASN'T Eric Bieniemy"s idea to leave for the Washington Commander's Offensive Coordinators job ... that's ALL I will say for now.

Thanks for sharing!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:49 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
We get four years of cost-control on those receivers. They need to be ready and I honestly think they are.
It's just you and me, screaming into the void.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:31 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
It's becoming clear to me now that Varmint Beak doesn't care about the KC Chiefs!!!
He sits around on his ass counting his GM money while us fans wallow in the misery of only winning 2 measly Super Bowls the past 4 years, and we even lost one in that time! Not to mention we've only won 3 of the last 5 AFC Championship games, which means we've lost 2 of those as well!

He is a joke, and I am sick of him!
[Reply]
Graystoke 06:39 AM 05-31-2023
This is getting interesting.
Let me consult the Magic 8 Ball and I will get back to you all.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:44 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It's just you and me, screaming into the void.
Chris, please say "EARMUFFS" before sullying this thread with your blashpemy.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:21 AM 05-31-2023
I guess I just don't completely understand.
If Chris Jones gets an extension and we lower his cap number by $10 Million, we have no idea what his numbers would actually lower so this is just an example, wouldn't that money actually go to finish signing our draft class and doing the extension for Mahomes which is supposed to raise his salary?
I still don't see where there is any money for Hopkins who is supposedly asking for more than OBJ got from what I saw/heard he is wanting $23 Million AAV.
[Reply]
kcgreene 08:29 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I guess I just don't completely understand.
If Chris Jones gets an extension and we lower his cap number by $10 Million, we have no idea what his numbers would actually lower so this is just an example, wouldn't that money actually go to finish signing our draft class and doing the extension for Mahomes which is supposed to raise his salary?
I still don't see where there is any money for Hopkins who is supposedly asking for more than OBJ got from what I saw/heard he is wanting $23 Million AAV.
FAU, Morris, Conner, Thompson, Coburn, and Jones are already on the books, leaving Rice as the only unsigned draftee. Pick 55 (per Spotrac) is 6.495M over 4 years (1.18M year 1).

If we freed up 10M, we could spend it. and if we raise Mahomes salary, I think it'll happen on the back end more, I don't see them raising this or next years numbers.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:57 AM 05-31-2023
If I understand correctly there are a ton of ways. Kelce's contract can be reworked.

Read this, not sure how true it is

The @Chiefs have the highest maximum restructure potential in the league at a possible $83M. If they want D-Hop they can create more space than anybody....

— Marcus Baker (@MarcusBaker325) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
Kiimo 09:00 AM 05-31-2023
Maybe these are the two contracts? If Schefter is hearing things that line up with what DJBill is saying count me in as excited

Adam Schefter on his podcast talking about the likely landing spots for Hopkins: #Chiefs, #Bills, #Pats & #Browns

Schefter talking about the Chiefs: He said money would be the problem for KC, but they could restructure Chris Jones & Mahomes' deals to make some room for Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/dVhH0Ybxwd

— FTB VIDS (@anotherFTBacct) May 31, 2023

[Reply]
kcgreene 09:02 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
If I understand correctly there are a ton of ways. Kelce's contract can be reworked.

Read this, not sure how true it is

https://overthecap.com/restructure

Here's a good reference.
[Reply]
Page 75 of 324
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125175 > Last »
Up