6 Nick Loftin, SS
7 Kyle Isbel, OF
8 Khali Lee, OF
9 Jonathan Bowlan, RHP
10 Carlos Hernedez, RHP
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:22 AM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Tomorrow I'm going to post the proof that Dayton Moore's the luckiest mother****ing GM to ever win a WS. Be prepared for a long post that most of you will not read.
Can’t wait!
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:06 AM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Any manager would rightfully DH Salvy tomorrow, with the day off coming but after his monster game and based on what he said in the postgame interview. I'd be willing to bet he starts at catcher tomorrow. He said they are going to keep fighting every game. I'd lay a hundo with the books at 49 homers total and bats at least .280 the rest of the way. It's a sentimental bet but he's having the best season of his career.
49 may be a tad ambitious but I legit think 40 is in play. And for a guy to hit 40 as mostly a catcher is beyond impressive.
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:44 AM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
49 may be a tad ambitious but I legit think 40 is in play. And for a guy to hit 40 as mostly a catcher is beyond impressive.
Just a few short years ago, 40 would have broken the Royals HR record.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:16 AM 08-11-2021
Awesome quote Salvy. This guy gets it. Thank you.

Salvador Perez hit two homers and singled tonight — the night that marked the 10-year anniversary of his debut. Asked him afterward what's behind his joy, and the way he plays the game. Here was his response: pic.twitter.com/vC4D7PYQJj

— Alec Lewis (@alec_lewis) August 11, 2021

[Reply]
Dartgod 08:32 AM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:

This was literally posted last night
[Reply]
tk13 08:59 AM 08-11-2021
Tomorrow I'm going to post the proof that Dayton Moore's the luckiest mother****ing GM to ever win a WS. Be prepared for a long post that most of you will not read.
There is no proof. You don't luck into two straight World Series. Or Super Bowls. Or Stanley Cup finals or anything else. That's literally the end of the discussion. You can completely botch the years following a championship run, but you don't luck into championships.
[Reply]
jettio 09:30 AM 08-11-2021
Don't give a shit about this organization whatsoever until Dayyon and Matheny are shit canned.
The Cardinals have not done much since firing Matheny and he seems to have applied himself to learning lessons from whatever went wrong.

Has any other small market team won a World Series since Dayton Moore became GM?

Dayton Moore is one of the best and he also was a big part of the Royals outreach and things like Urban Youth Baseball Academy. The Royals have built up a lot of goodwill with player agents and college managers by paying minor leaguers during COVID.

Being a principled person pays off if you have good principles and treat people right.

If you had Dayton Moore's integrity, you should never post about the Royals until there is a change.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:40 AM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
This was literally posted last night
Great. It’s ok to post things again. Especially great things. I don’t always have time to scroll back and read multiple pages.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:40 AM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
The Cardinals have not done much since firing Matheny and he seems to have applied himself to learning lessons from whatever went wrong.

Has any other small market team won a World Series since Dayton Moore became GM?

Dayton Moore is one of the best and he also was a big part of the Royals outreach and things like Urban Youth Baseball Academy. The Royals have built up a lot of goodwill with player agents and college managers by paying minor leaguers during COVID.

Being a principled person pays off if you have good principles and treat people right.

If you had Dayton Moore's integrity, you should never post about the Royals until there is a change.
Keep enjoying those 95-100 loss seasons.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 09:44 AM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:

Awesome. I love that guy.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:52 AM 08-11-2021

Lol he hasn't learned anything. He's still ruining arms and playing shitty vets over young guys with tons of potential.

Dayton isn't even close to one of the best and I'm sure he's building lots of goodwill by not letting a young guy that is showing he may just be a part of our future, actually play.
[Reply]
jettio 10:08 AM 08-11-2021
Lol he hasn't learned anything. He's still ruining arms and playing shitty vets over young guys with tons of potential.

Dayton isn't even close to one of the best and I'm sure he's building lots of goodwill by not letting a young guy that is showing he may just be a part of our future, actually play.
So what young guys are you saying will not get their chance?

Just like everyone here knows you do not have the integrity to stay uninterested even though you say you will be as long as Moore and Matheny keep their jobs, everybody knows that the prospects will get the opportunity.

This is not a playoff year, but the Royals are in good position to compete for playoffs for the next 5-6 years and possibly longer.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 10:27 AM 08-11-2021
So what young guys are you saying will not get their chance?

Just like everyone here knows you do not have the integrity to stay uninterested even though you say you will be as long as Moore and Matheny keep their jobs, everybody knows that the prospects will get the opportunity.

This is not a playoff year, but the Royals are in good position to compete for playoffs for the next 5-6 years and possibly longer.
His dont gaf, may be different than yours. But please go on and continue to express your thoughts on peoples integrity because you simply dont agree with them. Sounds very "progressive" of you.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:50 PM 08-11-2021
Is the plan with Singer just to continue to let him get bombed until he realizes that a third pitch is really important for a major league starter?
[Reply]
tk13 01:07 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Is the plan with Singer just to continue to let him get bombed until he realizes that a third pitch is really important for a major league starter?
Seems that way. Got a hardheaded manager, pitching coach and pitcher. Seems like a standoff at this point.
[Reply]
Page 320 of 440
« First < 220270310316317318319320 321322323324330370420 > Last »
Up