ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Hall of Classics>Right. I've had enough.
Hammock Parties 08:10 PM 09-16-2003
Logical.

This man is abusing his position. Over the past week, two weeks, whatever it is, he has changed things over and over and over:

My signature.
My avatar.
My title.

He's also edited my posts. I change them back. He changes them again.

This is flat out ABUSE of his position. A position he is OBVIOUSLY not able to handle. A position he got ONLY because he donated a lot of money.

Logical should be removed from his moderator position.
Phobia 09:27 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by tk13:
Geez.... what a mess. Don't any of you people all get sick of each other? I never understood why gochiefs ever wanted to come back to this place because he'll never ever get any kind of fair shot, and I don't understand why everyone would want to waste a 150 post thread on the guy... he's got more controversy-pull around here than Taco, and that's saying something....

Personally, I guess it doesn't matter to me, but I think it's embarrassing to the BBS community as a whole... it's freaking football season, the Chiefs are looking as good as they have looked in a long, long, long, long, long time, and here we are having some guy who can throw a fit and cause an uproar and having a mod show off his ability to harrass the heck out of someone... yeah, that's just what I wanna see if I'm some lurker/fan/media member who just found the board....
OUTSTANDING! I can't believe I read most of this crap, but I'm proud to say I haven't responded to this thread....

errr - wait a minute.
PastorMikH 09:27 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
Great to hear from you again :-)

Thanks. In my down time I have been sitting on my rear behind the steering wheel of a tractor instead of the computer.
LVNHACK 09:28 PM 09-16-2003
Geez.... what a mess. Don't any of you people all get sick of each other? I never understood why gochiefs ever wanted to come back to this place because he'll never ever get any kind of fair shot, and I don't understand why everyone would want to waste a 150 post thread on the guy... he's got more controversy-pull around here than Taco, and that's saying something....

Personally, I guess it doesn't matter to me, but I think it's embarrassing to the BBS community as a whole... it's freaking football season, the Chiefs are looking as good as they have looked in a long, long, long, long, long time, and here we are having some guy who can throw a fit and cause an uproar and having a mod show off his ability to harrass the heck out of someone... yeah, that's just what I wanna see if I'm some lurker/fan/media member who just found the board....

Nice post.................. :-)
ENDelt260 09:29 PM 09-16-2003
Keep pushing forward...I think the momentum is shifting to your side.
:-)
|Zach| 09:29 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
Thanks. In my down time I have been sitting on my rear behind the steering wheel of a tractor instead of the computer.
Which one produces more hot air?
alanm 09:29 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by Logical's Bitch:
You folks fail to realize Logical has never changed anyone else's sig 100s of times, even when they change it back.

I ignored Logical. I have him on iggy and have not communicated with him since yesterday. I am not even going to acknowledge his existence anymore.

Apparently he believes he is God.
All Hail Jim!!:-) Genuflect when you say that GC.:-)
|Zach| 09:30 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
:-)
My sig was made to make fun of Maddox but I think it holds true for ol GC.
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-16-2003
WHAT THE F*CK IS YOUR PROBLEM? YOU CAN'T LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE? YOU GUYS ARE MOTHERF*CKING ASSHOLES!!!!

ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU LEAVE MY PROFILE ALONE!!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT OFFENSIVE, IT CAUSES NO PROBLEMS! YET YOU JUST HAVE TO MAKE ME YOUR LITTLE BITCH.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
PastorMikH 09:30 PM 09-16-2003
Which one produces more hot air?

Probably the computer chair.:-)
Sure-Oz 09:31 PM 09-16-2003
WHAT THE F*CK IS YOUR PROBLEM? YOU CAN'T LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE? YOU GUYS ARE MOTHERF*CKING ASSHOLES!!!!

ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU LEAVE MY PROFILE ALONE!!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT OFFENSIVE, IT CAUSES NO PROBLEMS! YET YOU JUST HAVE TO MAKE ME YOUR LITTLE BITCH.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
Drop it dude, stop getting so pissed, they are just feeding off that, the problem is you just don't get it, get off the cpu and go do something else.
|Zach| 09:31 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
Probably the computer chair.:-)
Bah do Bah Ching.
Raiderhater 09:31 PM 09-16-2003
Geez.... what a mess. Don't any of you people all get sick of each other?
No, with a few exceptions we pretty much all love one another. :-)

Originally Posted by :
I never understood why gochiefs ever wanted to come back to this place because he'll never ever get any kind of fair shot...
I've never understood that either.

Originally Posted by :
...and I don't understand why everyone would want to waste a 150 post thread on the guy... he's got more controversy-pull around here than Taco, and that's saying something....
We have to exorcise the demons some how.

Originally Posted by :
There are tons of football topics on the front page. No one should have any complaints about that.

And you can only analyze each week's game so many times before you get bored and need some other form of entertainment.
Frazod 09:32 PM 09-16-2003
All the pain will end if you LOG OFF.

Apparently hint-taking isn't one of your strong suits.
Bwana 09:33 PM 09-16-2003
There goes my avatar again.

F*ck you guys.
I can't speak for the rest of the "guys" but I think I'll take a pass on that offer. Exit only........ Now give it a rest and let it blow over.
|Zach| 09:33 PM 09-16-2003
Something tells me this thread will be closed very very soon.
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Up