ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 86
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Gordon to Chiefs
DaKCMan AP 01:58 PM 09-27-2021

Former All-Pro WR Josh Gordon, who is being reinstated, is planning to sign with the Kansas City Chiefs, sources tell ESPN. His agents, Eric Dounn and Matt Leist from @LAASportsEnt, confirmed Gordon is headed to Kansas City. pic.twitter.com/nqpJXn3oni

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 27, 2021

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:22 PM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
No cute practice pictures today?
Check chiefs.com
[Reply]
Stryker 07:47 PM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
A New Hope...
Attached: Gordon.jpg (99.1 KB) 
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:26 PM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
His arms.

You can tell in that part where all the receivers are grouped just how much bigger he is than all of the rest.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:31 PM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Good lord, he has a 6-10 wingspan? I didn't realize that.

Man. IF he can stay on the straight and narrow, I think the Chiefs short and intermediate passing game makes a major leap right away.

Imagine how many fumbles he’s going to recover.
[Reply]
Mecca 09-30-2021, 08:32 PM
This message has been deleted by Mecca.
ptlyon 09:03 PM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Imagine how many fumbles he’s going to recover.
Heh
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:05 PM 09-30-2021
no photos on kcchiefs.com from today.
[Reply]
wazu 10:27 PM 09-30-2021
no photos on kcchiefs.com from today.
Can only assume he relapsed.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:29 PM 09-30-2021
Just none of today's practice at all. Must be a rules thing.
[Reply]
wazu 10:32 PM 09-30-2021
Just none of today's practice at all. Must be a rules thing.
Ah, okay maybe not a relapse then.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:37 PM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Clay had some highlight videos of Bowe years ago.

Ya'll who are badmouthing Bowe right now would be jizzing your pants if that same receiver were on the Chiefs right now. Watch just one of them and see what happens to you.

Big, athletic guy who was among the NFL's best at the WR position in terms of running after the catch and bowling over weak arm-tackling DBs (and even some LBs)?

Yeah. Ya'll would be the Randy Marsh meme.

Bowe was a really fun player and would absolutely have filled a need we're missing right now on offense.

Jesus SNR chill! He sucked generally.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:05 PM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Jesus SNR chill! He sucked generally.
I'LL CHILL OUT WHEN I FUCKING FEEL LIKE IT M8!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:13 PM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'LL CHILL OUT WHEN I ****ING FEEL LIKE IT M8!!!!!!!!!!
you win.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:21 AM 10-01-2021
This is, by far, the most interesting reclamation projection of the Veach era...Suggs was old but still useful in small doses. Bell was a product of the Steelers system...he's never produced anything since leaving. McCoy was declining and ball security kind of neutralized his impact.

Gordon's situation was never about talent, age or contract deputes...it was just self-inflicted ostracization and reliability. He also plays a position that the best QB in the world can directly utilize schematically. He put up crazy numbers without a PMII, Hill and Kelce....and Reid inventing plays for him.

This could be something...barring any off-field set-backs, he can easily be 1000 yard WR. It also royally ****s up what teams are currently doing to defend this offense...

I was kind of looking at his career...he's played 33 games since his 1650 yard year...so essentially only two full seasons and 110 receptions. That's pretty crazy...

Also, his 1650 year was over 14 games...he would have had almost 1900 yards over 16....going by YPG average. That would have put him 2nd all-time behind Megatron....it still netted him 15th in history.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:24 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
This is, by far, the most interesting reclamation projection of the Veach era...Suggs was old but still useful in small doses. Bell was a product of the Steelers system...he's never produced anything since leaving. McCoy was declining and ball security kind of neutralized his impact.

Gordon's situation was never about talent, age or contract deputes...it was just self-inflicted ostracization and reliability. He also plays a position that the best QB in the world can directly utilize schematically. He put up crazy numbers without a PMII, Hill and Kelce....and Reid inventing plays for him.

This could be something...barring any off-field set-backs and new found dedication to his craft...he can easily be 1000 yard WR. It also royally ****s up what teams are using to defend this offense...
Hello BlackOp
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 08:12 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I'm really starting to think DB was Clay's first lay out of Jr high
Did Bowe tape Clay to the ‘goalpost’ one crazy night in Minnesota?
[Reply]
Page 54 of 86
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Up