ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 188
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 04:26 PM 08-01-2015
Originally Posted by Smed1065:
Edibles can be great. First time I tried one was a THC in liquid from a family member. Was not what I was expecting. Takes and last longer but also a different effect.

I did not like it the first time but works great for pain etc.
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I hate edibles. Which is really sad.

But pouring oil into capsules isn't exactly rocket science. We teach old people riddled with cancer how to do it.

1000mg at a time.
From what i understand the CBD/THC levels are very inconsistent with edibles right now. Getting an even spread during cooking process is difficult.
[Reply]
Katipan 05:01 PM 08-01-2015
High CBD edibles aren't our bread and butter. High CBD plants in general are expensive.

That being said my shop has what you need :P
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:04 PM 08-01-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
High CBD edibles aren't our bread and butter. High CBD plants in general are expensive.

That being said my shop has what you need :P
Do you make your own or buy it package from someone else?

Had the report where they match the label to the actually THC/CBD levels and it was off by a significant amount. They checked 4 or 5 different shops.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:14 PM 08-01-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Do you make your own or buy it package from someone else?

Had the report where they match the label to the actually THC/CBD levels and it was off by a significant amount. They checked 4 or 5 different shops.
Straight from our grow to our kitchen to many shelves.

I got really lucky with the dispensary I landed in. Our concentrates literally stretch Colorado, and our flower gets wholesaled all day every day.

The CBD edible we have currently came from a high CBD trim we don't plan on having again. And its rec. We have a different oil on the medical side. 950mg of thc but negligable CBD.

All other pure CBD products we buy from places like Mary's.

There are all sorts of testing discrepancies. But the worst part of it is that we don't legally have to test our medical products. So you'll see claims of all sorts of stuff. For the most part you can trust the rec testing results.

Sort of.
[Reply]
WeathermanKumke 06:09 AM 08-02-2015
Pineapple Express.
[Reply]
eDave 06:19 AM 08-02-2015
Originally Posted by WeathermanKumke:
Pineapple Express.
Hollywood fluff.

LOL. I'm just yankin your chain. I'm on some Sour Diesal ATM. That's pretty old school bud but it's nice.

Know what I'm wordin?
[Reply]
scorpio 06:20 AM 08-02-2015
Durban Poison
[Reply]
Katipan 10:20 AM 08-02-2015
I like PE as opposed to Durban. So much fruitier without feeling like a crack head. Population disagrees with me tho. Durban Poison is still our most popular sativa.

I like chunky diesel but right now it's only at Green Solution.

Pr- can we work a trade? :-)
[Reply]
aturnis 11:54 AM 08-02-2015
I tried to pm ya K. Probably don't want to out PR's place of employment. Unless I'm reading that wrong.
[Reply]
rtmike 12:06 PM 08-02-2015
It's been a way hot summer up here. I can count on one hand how many days we've had NOT in the 90's. My resolve & ingenuity have been lessened.
Another expect high of 98 today.
The wife & I were talking last night. People would look at us "even more so" if we told them we moved wherever to escape the NW heat.
One thing about it, it's never been like this since we both moved here early 1990's.

I lost one of my hydro plants ( Sensi Star )out on the deck. Reservoir temps too high.
The other one got root rot too but I was on top of it & got it treated right away & improved the reservoir conditions. It's now a monster & loving life.
The others in buckets & planters are really starting to fill in.

I have a Chemdawg in the tent that I just switched over to 12/12 couple days ago. I pulled 4 clones off her as well. Once the clones get going I'm gonna start them out @ 12/12 right away so I should have a good amount in about 10 weeks.

The rootball. You can see the leftover brown root rot under the white. This plant is loving the tub. The roots stretch throughout the water surface. I'm giving it MicrobePL bacteria to help keep the water clear & clean & it's working. Someone told me about it.
Check out the black basket the plant sets in. The trunk is getting so big it's pushing the sides out. It won't be long & it'll be as big as the top of the basket.
Attached: 20150727_150232.jpg (83.5 KB) 20150727_150242.jpg (163.3 KB) 20150731_114023.jpg (177.3 KB) 
[Reply]
rtmike 12:08 PM 08-02-2015
I took the pictures correctly. They're not saved 90 degree off like the board is showing them.

Sorry about that. I loaded them correctly. It's the forum.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:14 PM 08-02-2015
Originally Posted by aturnis:
I tried to pm ya K. Probably don't want to out PR's place of employment. Unless I'm reading that wrong.
He did pages and pages ago.
But you're very sweet.
[Reply]
aturnis 12:27 PM 08-02-2015
Alright. Good deal. Thought I had read awhile back that disclosing your employer was a big no no. Happy tokin'.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:10 PM 08-02-2015
Critical Mass
Pineapple Express
Pipe Candy
Vanilla Kush (my fave)
Tirebiter
Some kinda homegrown no-name shit (total shit)

Eating an awesome cinnamon butter with high CBD content

Life is good...
[Reply]
Smed1065 08:12 PM 08-02-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
From what i understand the CBD/THC levels are very inconsistent with edibles right now. Getting an even spread during cooking process is difficult.
Very true. IMO I thing edibles are better for CBD needs. I swear recreational is going down versus the medical.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 188
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Up