ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>Next show to be needlessly rebooted is... *DRUMROLL*
Mephistopheles Janx 11:32 PM 06-07-2021
Frasier.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/25/enter...ntl/index.html

I don't know about you but I know I feel as if there is still so much more to explore about Frasier and I, for one, can't wait for the cameo opportunities this opens up.

/sarcasm
[Reply]
Frazod 06:00 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Frasierwas a different show. Written more like a play than a sit com.

Night court is on its way back. New version of Saved by the bell.
90210 failed. Murphy Brown was shit. Mad ABout you was more of an update.

Loved those shows, dont need them to be the woke version (Will and Grace) More about taking digs at Detoxing than comedy.

#dontrebootTwister.
Grammer is conservative, so there is pretty much zero chance that any new show he's in would be some idiotic woke mess.

You've gotta get David Hyde Pierce back, though. No point in doing it otherwise. I could see the two of them in a high brow Grumpy Old Men scenario working just fine.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:14 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Give the episode "Ham Radio" a shot at least. It's good.
If that's a favorite episode of yours, I'd wholeheartedly recommend 'Noises Off'

It's a movie developed from a stageplay about rehearsing and performing an intricate drama murder mystery, and all the stuff that can go wrong in a live performance. Between the rehearsal and performance, you see where things CAN go wrong, then where they DO go wrong.

The first time I saw it, I nearly hyperventilated from laughter. Very madcap, very slapstick, very relentless in its bits.
[Reply]
Mennonite 09:20 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
If that's a favorite episode of yours, I'd wholeheartedly recommend 'Noises Off'
I will absolutely check it out. Thanks for the rec!
[Reply]
morphius 09:23 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
It’s only on Paramount + so lead ins don’t matter
Yeah, should have phrased it differently, but the character coming off the "hot" show Cheers really gave it its life, with the time between now and Cheers being as long as it has been I just don't see this getting much of a draw.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up