ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Media Center>Army of the dead (Netflix)
bdj23 08:15 PM 05-23-2021
It's getting mixed reviews and people are saying it's kinda cliche but I enjoyed the shit out of it. I love Zombie flicks, and I'll always have a special place in my heart for Las Vegas.
[Reply]
rydogg58 09:22 PM 06-03-2021
It's been a week or so after I watched it. The best thing I remember about the movie was the acoustic version of the Cranberries song, Zombie. I've never heard it before and really liked it. So...it brought me some small amount of joy.
[Reply]
notorious 09:25 PM 06-03-2021
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
It's been a week or so after I watched it. The best thing I remember about the movie was the acoustic version of the Cranberries song, Zombie. I've never heard it before and really liked it. So...it brought me some small amount of joy.
Great song. I Napstered the acoustic version 20ish years ago.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:56 PM 06-03-2021
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
Memories of the Cranberries have been altered by David Spade's bit on their change in tone.

About how they came on the scene all soft and girly . . . 'do yah haff tah lettit lahngeerrrr, do yah hafftooooo, oooh-eee-ooooooh. . . .'

Then their new stuff was all growly and angry 'Zah-ham-BAY!! Zah-ham-BAY! hee-hee-HAW, ROWR-ROWR-ROWRRRRR!!'
[Reply]
unlurking 06:57 AM 06-04-2021
Cross thread post, one of the best cover songs...

[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up