ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 56
1 23451151 > Last »
Media Center>Indiana Jones 5: First Details
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 05-21-2021
https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2021/...5gsE-j2lqNlXGk

Originally Posted by :
Plot and character details have still been kept tightly under wraps, until now. The Illuminerdi can exclusively reveal the roles of Mads Mikkelsen and Shaunette Renée Wilson. And on top of that, when the next installment of the Indiana Jones franchise will take place.

According to our sources, Mads Mikkelsen will be playing the villain in this new installment of Indiana Jones. His character is described to us as a Nazi scientist enlisted into NASA by the United States government to work on the space agency’s moon landing initiative.

Shaunette Renee Wilson will be playing Mads Mikkelsen’s villain’s CIA handler responsible for “babysitting” the Nazi scientist turned NASA recruit. There will also be a female villain, “an evil and brutal killer” who will work with Mads Mikkelsen’s character. According to our sources, Scarlett Johansson actually passed on this role previously.

Mads Mikkelsen’s character’s description not only reveals that he will be the villain of Indiana Jones 5, but when the franchise’s next installment will be taking place.

The next Indiana Jones adventure would logically be set during the 1960s space race. NASA’s Apollo 11 landed on the moon in 1969, so it wouldn’t be a shock for the film to be set later in the 1960s, especially since the fourth Indiana Jones film was set in 1957. And in classic Indiana Jones fashion it looks like our hat wearing, whip wielding, archeologist will have another chance to punch some Nazis, with Mikkelsen’s villain being a former scientist for Hitler’s Reich.

[Reply]
Rasputin 12:43 PM 05-21-2021

He turns 79 July 13
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:47 PM 05-21-2021
So Disney is going to try and ruin another beloved franchise.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:05 PM 05-21-2021
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
So Disney is going to try and ruin another beloved franchise.
I like the details so far.

As long as they're not blasting Indy into space to do zero-G whip tricks, I think we'll be fine.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 01:17 PM 05-21-2021
Please...

Make it stop.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:21 PM 05-21-2021
So Indy is 37 in Raiders which is set in 1936.

So In this new one he will be approximately 70 years old.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:52 PM 05-21-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
So Indy is 37 in Raiders which is set in 1936.

So In this new one he will be approximately 70 years old.
Indy going after Nazi's is on point for the franchise. As long as he's not being the muscle but the brains figuring out some Nazi plot and they have someone else chasing Nazi's on rooftops, it'll be okay.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:41 PM 05-21-2021
Ford was absolutely awesome in Call of the Wild.

I have no doubt he can pull this off.
[Reply]
Mennonite 02:48 PM 05-21-2021
Is the movie going to be about an archeologist who loots Indiana Jones' tomb?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:55 PM 05-21-2021
I am not enthusiastic about this. Indy is not supposed to be an old guy. They did that schtick in the last piece of shit. Do you really want an ancient Indy now?

Either pass the torch or put this franchise to bed. Preferably the latter.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:06 PM 05-21-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Indy going after Nazi's is on point for the franchise. As long as he's not being the muscle but the brains figuring out some Nazi plot and they have someone else chasing Nazi's on rooftops, it'll be okay.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:33 PM 05-21-2021
I waited until Crystal Skull was out on DVD for a few years to check it out and while it wasn't great, I did like it better than Temple of Doom.

I seriously have zero interest in this film and will just catch it on Disney+ in 2023 or whenever because the logline and cast are just too on point.

It just feels like a money grab without any reason to tell this story, other than cash and residuals.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:33 PM 05-21-2021
It will debut Harrison Ford's walker
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:29 PM 05-21-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
It just feels like a money grab without any reason to tell this story
Indiana Jones having adventures is a limitless story starting point. All you need is a Macguffin. He's the American James Bond.

Do you think Ford looks worse than Humphrey Bogart in The African Queen?

Yes, Harry can pull this off.
[Reply]
notorious 07:31 PM 05-21-2021

[Reply]
Page 1 of 56
1 23451151 > Last »
Up