ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Media Center>Jupiter's Legacy
Bowser 01:55 PM 05-19-2021
Anyone check this out on Netflix? I got pulled into it and binged it all at once.

Pretty decent, another spinoff of the Justice League ala Invincible.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 02:30 PM 05-19-2021
I watched it; I've already forgotten most of it. I didn't find any of the characters very interesting or relatable.

It was okay. Haven't heard anything about a second series.

Thought Invincible was much better; we get a glimpse into what makes those characters who they are and why they would act the way they do in a way that JL just didn't touch on.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:40 PM 05-19-2021
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
I watched it; I've already forgotten most of it. I didn't find any of the characters very interesting or relatable.

It was okay. Haven't heard anything about a second series.

Thought Invincible was much better; we get a glimpse into what makes those characters who they are and why they would act the way they do in a way that JL just didn't touch on.
It was underwhelming...
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:51 PM 05-19-2021
I think I am on episode 6... I have not enjoyed it all that much. I am only finishing it to finish it.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:58 PM 05-19-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I think I am on episode 6... I have not enjoyed it all that much. I am only finishing it to finish it.
Yeah, I binged it two weekends ago when the family was gone... there are parts that give you hope and then.... it's kinda just a turd.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:43 PM 05-19-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Yeah, I binged it two weekends ago when the family was gone... there are parts that give you hope and then.... it's kinda just a turd.
I've only watched 2 episodes but I like the themes and what it wants to do. We'll see if it ends up pulling it off...
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:50 PM 05-19-2021
Jupiter’s Trash
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:02 PM 05-19-2021
I watched it.Mildly entertaining with a large dose of meh.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:22 PM 05-19-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
It was underwhelming...
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I watched it.Mildly entertaining with a large dose of meh.
Looks like we all have the same opinion. Not complete trash but considering the charectors, era etc. a major missed opportunity. Don’t care enough to think who’s to blame.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:34 PM 05-19-2021
I was so excited for this show and then the first fight scene happened. My god that was fucking low budget as can be. Didn't hate the show, but it wasn't anything good. The Boys on Amazon is 10000x better.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:35 PM 05-19-2021
The daughter is probably number one on my list of most hated tv characters.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:14 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I was so excited for this show and then the first fight scene happened. My god that was ****ing low budget as can be.
Yeah. I thought it was going for the 300 or Sin City style but, no....just fancy pants swinging from wires...
[Reply]
Bowser 03:48 PM 05-20-2021
Another ok show that had potential to be great. I feel Josh Duhamel actually did a pretty great job with his role. And Leslie Bibb hot af.

Originally Posted by dlphg9:
The daughter is probably number one on my list of most hated tv characters.
She was an entitled brat twat that is easy to hate, no question.
[Reply]
Valiant 07:06 PM 05-20-2021
It was meh. I see it not getting a second season.

Only redeeming quality was the deaths.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:10 PM 06-03-2021
Canceled at Netflix

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...ix-1234962194/
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up